phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

hey there earthling thats pretty impressive, have you got a link to a grow i would love to see that, not saying i dont believe you because i certainly do just really interested to see it, sounds like it would have been an epic grow.

and if you dig back through this thread you can see i pulled 1.3gpw with the LEC, my strain was fairly low yielding and i would quite confidently say even without seeing your grow that if you did everything the same and simply swapped the 600w for a 315w you would have yielded about the same with about half the wattage so i would say you would have had epic gram per watt figures.

it is dngerous to use these figures though sometimes, as i can say yes it can pull 1.3gpw but that doesnt straight away mean the next person to use it will do the same, it depends a lot on grow style. its like someone saying a strain yields 500g/m2 but that is in ideal conditions, doesnt mean everyone that grows it will get 500g/m2

Edit i just checked out your grow, with a clone of that white widow x big bud and a scrog i would say you would almost certainly be hitting like 2g/watt with the 315w LEC, i also believe your temps would be more managable and your quality would probably increase as a result of the lower temps

Edited by forgetiwashere
  • Upvote 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Got two of these puppy's ( sk450 LED spectrum kings ) yet to set up my kit, My plan is:

An sk450 on each side ( for side penetration ) Going to split my 630w double D Papillion into

two seperate lights ie: two 315w Papillions & Have them above. I have a 4 x 3.5 m room to deck out. Going to seal room and run Co2 bottle with regulator, have regulator on a timer ect. Have access to Big Bud & Blue Cheese clones, apparently they

are high yield strains. Hopefully my first grow will be a successful one. Any tips or opinions would be appreciated.

Hey Moondog, how are those sk450's going.