phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

Having unlimited space is overrated ;)
It's more fun having smaller more difficult spaces. This where efficiency and ingenuity really shine :)

"Pulling 300g out of a small fish tank using 2 flashlights and a photo of the sun" is so much more impressive than a warehouse with 30K lighting :P haha

<3 the micro growers!

Peace.

• Upvote 1

It's more fun having smaller more difficult spaces. This where efficiency and ingenuity really shine :)

"Pulling 300g out of a small fish tank using 2 flashlights and a photo of the sun" is so much more impressive than a warehouse with 30K lighting :P haha

<3 the micro growers!

Peace.

300g of mold maybe... slight case of hyperbole.

<3 the micro growers!

Peace.

maybe but if i had more space it still wouldnt be a warehouse grow it would just be tons of little experiments and breeding projects and different types of set ups, just for shits and giggles you know.

Foaming beakers, gizmos everywhere... looks like a meth lab but for cannabis lol

Im still yet to see somebody do a aquaponic cannabis grow. . Next project maybe ;)

"New canna product- Frenzy- makes your aquaponic fish go crazy - 20% yield increase! " lol

lol done it there is a thread here somewhere, the search button is your friend

• Upvote 1

i do just want to point out that the 15zips has a lot more to do with the scrog technique than the actual light, i would suggest if your using HPS now these lamps arent going to increase your yield, i dont want to give the impression that if you switch over to these lamps your going to get massive yields, my yields are pretty much the same as i would have expected doing the same size scrog under a 600w HPS or my dual 400W CMH or even a 1000w HPS in the same space for that matter (i say that because when i was running my 1000w in that space i didnt see any gains over a 600w because it is simply too much light for the space and to make the most of the 1000w i would probably need to switch up to co2)

i think a lot of people put too much emphasis on wattage or light for yields, i know i fell into that trap when i got my 1000w kind of thought i would start pulling bigger numbers bigger colas etc, it just didnt happen that way. deep down i knew better but i still fell for it anyway. training whether it be scrog or LST or whatever is where the biggest gains are found.

How did you find the coverage over a square metre? and at what height above? These bad boys are hella expensive...but so are my power bills.

I think if you're saying your yields are pretty much the same as under a 600w hps or dual 400wcmh or 1000whps... The gains are right there, 315 watts doing the same as 600/800/1000watts.

Im running 450watts of 5w diode LED above each plant 4 plants in a 2x2m tent...and googling my ass off to try to work out if i could get better results from 350watts of dpapillon. I think in the end i'll be best off just biting the bullet dropping 1200 on one of these lights and making the comparison myself.

My 450w LED's are 'meant' to be equivalent to a 600w hps, but tbh i'm only on my second grow ever and running autoflowers so i cant make any fair comparison. I'm about to switch it up to photoperiods, getting a veg tent and a 200 w 3wdiode led for veg. 8 weeks veg 8 weeks flower 4 plants in each tent plus a mother fortnightly harvest perpetual...in theory.

I ended up with 22oz with 715w of light. I would say you can average 10-oz regular, with this 315w light.

nice work man.

I have been away on holidays but im back and have some seedlings under my 315w right now.

im going to really push the envelope of this light this time. Im running one light in a 1.2m space.

I dont know if it will covrr that much ground but I really want to push it and find out where its limits lie.

I have 11 x cherry puff f2 going and one seedling of my own strain. I call this strain "choof" its charity og x cherry puff f2

I ended up with 22oz with 715w of light. I would say you can average 10-oz regular, with this 315w light.

Hi John, would you say that is a good representation of what the light is capable of?

how did the grow go?. ..  id like to see some pics, if possible..

your yield works out at about .83 GPW, and i got .77 GPW using my dual spec 600w HPS, in a cooltube.

and of course strain, medium and about a million other factors weigh in , .. with that comparison ..

really keen to see the difference this light can make.. to the quality, cause it didnt make much more quantity.

Peace

vape4life