Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Ah yea forgot they were in pots......should be easy to see any sign of whiteants getting into them if look round the holes in the bottom of the pots.

Looking nice in those last pics :thumbsup:

Peace MongyMan

Cheers mate! Will do an update some time in the next week :)

Peace buddy!

Jadcla

hey everyone!

went and saw the ladies again today, everything is looking swell! :)... my furtherest flowering plant is about 4-5 weeks into it and is looking good :) she is only about 4-5 foot but should be good cause it will finish about 3-4 weeks before the rest! :D:D:D...

so yeh :)

cya all haha

G'day J.

Go-Go Juice is not a fertilizer as such. It's a probiotic, it promotes various helpful critters in the soil that help, big time, plants take up the nutes in the soil. I don't know how it works, only that it does. So keep giving you plants a good feed at regular intervals, don't go over board, just do what it says on the containers and you will get a result. Buy some Rose Focus from Bunnings, this will give you BIG colas. Cannabis and roses are fairly closely related, blew me out when I found out too. But I use it and, it works. It gives recommended mixes on the container, go for the strongest brew, I do it twice a week with foliar spray. Just be careful of mould, though.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Hey Jadcla

Thanks for putting photos up of the progress. It's my first grow too so it's good to see what someone else's looks like at about the same stage, because I don't know about you but I am getting excited!! Going to bunnings today to get some rose focus myself. Once again thanks and keep the photos and info coming!

Much appreciated

NJane

Hey Jadcla

Thanks for putting photos up of the progress. It's my first  grow too so it's good to see what someone else's looks like at about the same stage, because I don't know about you but I am getting excited!! Going to bunnings today to get some rose focus myself. Once again thanks and keep the photos and info coming!

Much appreciated

NJane

no worries darl :)... yeh im pretty happy with how my grow is goin!! POST SOME PICS UP OF YOURS?? haha.. im happy with the stuff im using atm, im not sure if i really wanna buy any more nutes and stuff cause im already using about 3-4 different types :)peace, Jadcla

Edited by jadcla

Hey Everyone!

How are we all doin?

Sorry i havent done an update for a while, been very busy and just got back from a little holiday with my partner, had a great time away but came back to some good and bad with the plants...

So here is the update...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While i was away there seem to have been quite a bit of rain and from the looks of things, heavy winds....

One of my biggest plants (luckily not my favorite) has split freaking everywhere and i lost my 2 top main huge colas and 2 other large branches :(.. I will post some photos but need to know weather its worth keeping what is left or just turn it to butter or oil or something (it is into flower by the way)...

Anyway, on a good note, my best plant is going hard, strong and tall!! :D... My patch of 5 plants is coming along nicely, all well into flower with one of them being about 5 weeks with nice size colas forming :) Although the plants in the patch are only about 4-5 foot, because there is five of them i should get good yield to replace my big plant that split...

Now to the photos :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will start with the worst first....

Here are some shots of all aspects of the broken plant... Keep in mind, i need some opinions on whether to let it go or remove it and use it for other things...

This is the full split plant

post-46546-0-57801200-1331180861_thumb.jpg

Down the middle

post-46546-0-62850200-1331181435_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my favorite one, still going strong!!

Full view

post-46546-0-31480900-1331180540_thumb.jpg

Closer view

post-46546-0-13448200-1331182097_thumb.jpg

And also a photo of both the split plant and the good plant

post-46546-0-17047800-1331181668_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And last but not least, my furtherest plant into flower, only a small bugger but looking nice! :)

Full photo

post-46546-0-86086200-1331182612_thumb.jpg

So there we have it guys, although its disappointing to go down and visit your plot to find that you have either been knocked off, caught out or to discover a ruined or dead plant, you gotta look at it from a positive angle... i tend to believe that everything happens for a reason.. maybe i had no need for the branches lost off that plant, maybe its the Ganja Gods telling me to not get to ahead of my self and that growing 7 plants is to much for my first time? haha, heck it doesn't matter, i got plenty more growing and I'm not gunna let it get me down :)

but yeh, any comments, opinions and advice much appreciated :)

Peace

Jadcla

Ps: recommendations as to whether i keep the split plant or pull her down??

thanks guys

Hey jad, shame about the damage but I'd just give her some support and continue on doesn't look too bad to me. Your other plants are looking great too, keep it up :thumbsup:

Good to see you staying positive about it.

Naycha :peace:

yeah it is a shame mate, but there is nothing you can do :) mother nature has full control over her plants, we are just the keepers of them and get a little reward at the end of it all :) cheers mate, they are looking good ay hahaha loving it :)

Peace dude :)

Jadcla