Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

yer mate acually they bloke just said one nail , but i do 2 they rust bad by the end of a grow ,

plants looking good some plants just do that yellowing a bit down low near the end of flowering , , i just rip the shit leaf off i cant see it doing any good ,

the bud down the bottem front might suffer a lil bit ,

wow really? you would think you would need more for it to be effective ay haha...

thanks dude, i thought i was looking pretty good too but yeh the yellowing was stressing me out a lil bit.. but glad to hear all seems well and that you think that it is doing well to :)

i hope it doesnt suffer too bad, but hey, im sure it will be fine :)

thanks heaps smashed! :)

peace buddy

Jadcla

heya j wow things have boomed since i last checked in starting to look amazing mate well done bring em home . Would stress to much about yellowing leaves me maybe give em a bit of seasol trim some off and see how it goes may just be lackin some nuiets but im sure there are others here that can tell you striaght up ! are they root bound ? anyway looking great man

heya j wow things have boomed since i last checked in starting to look amazing mate well done bring em home . Would stress to much about yellowing leaves me maybe give em a bit of seasol trim some off and see how it goes may just be lackin some nuiets but im sure there are others here that can tell you striaght up ! are they root bound ? anyway looking great man

CHEERS MATE!!! love you droppin by dude, you just made my day hahaha, such a compliment and great advice :) thanks mate!!

i cant see how it would be root bound in a 60L drum, or is that very possible with the size of it?

all i can say again man is CHEERS :)

Peace mate :)

jadcla

it is a fair size plant mate but in saying that 60ltr should be big enough!! only you will be able to tell that does it have tap roots coming out the bottom holes in your pot ? just give her a feed an take some of the yellow leaf off and monitor it see how it goes dont stress over but she will be fine im sure one of the gurus around here will stumble upon it look at it and tell you straight away but ... shell be fine dude prob just needs some seasol or gogo juice

it is a fair size plant mate but in saying that 60ltr should be big enough!! only you will be able to tell that does it have tap roots coming out the bottom holes in your pot ? just give her a feed an take some of the yellow leaf off and monitor it see how it goes dont stress over but she will be fine im sure one of the gurus around here will stumble upon it look at it and tell you straight away but ... shell be fine dude prob just needs some seasol or gogo juice

well the one that broke its branches didnt have roots coming out the bottom when i checked for termites as someone suggested, so i gather the other will be the same? i feed her gogo juice every feed (every saturday).. i will just keep a cllose eye and keep her comfortable :)

cheers mate :)

Jadcla

Hey jad

thats a nice looking plant,smash nailed it just fuck off the yellow leaves theyve seved there purpose,bigger bigger buds.

I like your plans for in the ground,hey it will blow you away how big they get in the ground

cheers

thanks heaps mate :) yeh hope the plans will go ahead, might be moving soon :( but yeh, is that a big plant for in a pot?

cheers again mate

Jadcla

Sexy plants Jad !

Coming along beautifully !!

Hope the weathers nice to you, keep it happening mate.

Take care

Dope

cheers mate :).. been a bit rainy and overcast :S sorta worries me with my furtherest flowering one, im gunna post up a pic of the top cola today to see if any of u can give me an idea as to how much longer is left :)peace mateJadcla

hey guys, just after an oppinion as to how much longer you think this little girl has left to go :)ps, there is one more photo on the next page of a bud shot close up.. check it out and give us ur oppinion :) she is getting heavy as a finding it hard to support her self haha

post-46546-1537493_thumb.jpg

Edited by jadcla