Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

hey everyone!

just another update, sorry if im updating to regularly but i just love other people updating and assume most of you love updates also :)

anyway, my two big plants are pushing around the 7-8 foot mark now, couldn't slow em down if i tried!! haha...

all the plants in the patch are now around the 4-5 foot mark and all been flowering since the 6th of this month :) one of them flowered a week earlier than the rest and is doing nicely!!

the clones are continuing to fill out and i still think they have around 1 or 2 weeks left :) some of the hairs are starting to brown :) and i have a 40x magnifying glass on the way...

i also had one struggling plant that got absolutely destroyed by bugs but is now about 10inches tall and flowering hahaha!!

so here are the photos :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a full view of one of the 7-8 footers

post-46546-0-63664900-1329267975_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are close up photos of both of the big ones flowering -

the good one

post-46546-0-42202200-1329267395_thumb.jpg

post-46546-0-40234600-1329267745_thumb.jpg

and the alright one

post-46546-0-29592600-1329268062_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photos of the more advanced five footer flowering

post-46546-0-99852100-1329267665_thumb.jpg

post-46546-0-28857200-1329267868_thumb.jpg

and a photo of the biggest clone and the little 10 inch flowering

The clone

post-46546-0-93935700-1329267580_thumb.jpg

10 inch flowering

post-46546-0-22857200-1329267473_thumb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there you have it guys,

im still having issues with pale green and yellowing leaves but i have tried something new :)..

i roughed up the top of the soil for better water dispersion, then i use plain water to wet all the soil to allow for fertilizing and then mixed up some nutes and water with them after, reason being is that i read on here somewhere that if you water before you water with nutes it allows the nutes to penetrate deeper into the soil and reaching more of the roots.

thanks everyone

Peace

Jadcla

Im interested Jad :)

And the best thing is that even if people are busy this time of the year, you will get people reading your journal for the next few years :)

So hang in there !

Your plants are looking insane, thats crazy growth since i last saw , youve gotta be happy !!!

Leaves will start to yellow this time of the year, you will lose a few but dont stress :)

Unless they all start dropping then you may have a problem.

Really good job bud, cant wait to see them finishing up !!!

Dope

i too interested also j keep at it i also get like that sometimes but i agree with dogman in that people will read it for years to come think of it as your doing a favour for us fellow stoners and creating your own little peice of stoner history in your own little diary . keep at it man things are looking good the clone is starting to fatten up a bit good stuff

Im interested Jad :)

And the best thing is that even if people are busy this time of the year, you will get people reading your journal for the next few years :)

So hang in there !

Your plants are looking insane, thats crazy growth since i last saw , youve gotta be happy !!!

Leaves will start to yellow this time of the year, you will lose a few but dont stress :)

Unless they all start dropping then you may have a problem.

Really good job bud, cant wait to see them finishing up !!!

Dope

your reckon they r going pretty nuts ay? :D tahnks heaps for the kind words mate!! appreciate it lots!!

Peace bud,

Jadcla

i too interested also j keep at it i also get like that sometimes but i agree with dogman in that people will read it for years to come think of it as your doing a favour for us fellow stoners and creating your own little peice of stoner history in your own little diary . keep at it man things are looking good the clone is starting to fatten up a bit good stuff

glad to see im not the only one haha, just thought i was being a whinger, but yeh, only cause i put alotta time into my updates and it just got me down :( but im great now!! :D

peace dude,

Jadcla

I'm interested mate. Looking nice. Still think you got a good month on the clone. Don't be impatient will still be ready a month or so before your others

cheers mate!! i calculated it yesterday, they have been flowering for exactly 9 weeks yesterday.. so a month seems kinda long.. and the trichomes are mostly cloudy... im trying to hold off as long as i can haha!!

peace mate,

Jadcla