Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Happens to all of us at some point or another mate. There's nothing worse in this pursuit than visiting your crop to find them drowned, washed away, ripped, crushed by falling branches or eaten by animals. I know the feeling mate and my sympathies go out to you.

I'm sure you know what the only solution is though. Its the only thing to numb the pain ( and I don't necessarily mean light up a fat joint either). You've just gotta start planning for the next crop.

Go out there next season, utilizing your experience from all thing things that went WRONG last time, and grow a bigger, meaner crop then ever before! - That's an order son.

Peace

Edit: Fuck never read the last page after all the flooding issues. lol Good to see things have bounced back. Nice one mate. :thumbsup:

Edited by ~sawyer~

Alrighty guys,

its about that time for an update i think :)

so, everything seems to be going ok, but i do need some advice..

firstly, you will see in the photos of the larger plants that there is ALOT of yellowing in one of them and the plant is still lush green but quite pale... any advice would be handy....

anyways down to business, 8 out of my 10 plants are now just into flowering :D how exciting, the fun is just beginning now haha :)

my 6 little plants are now about 3.5 foot tall (3 of them have been tied down) and all but 2 of them are flowering :D...

My 2 clones are getting near the end :D i estimate another 1-2 weeks (opinions would be helpful) i have a 40X magnifying glass on the way and should be arriving any day :)....

the nutes i am using on all the flowering plants are :-

- Liquid Potash (0-4-20)

- Triple boost (10-2-4)

- GoGo juice

i hope these are ok?

anyway here are the photos people :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is one of the flowering 3.5 footers

post-46546-0-25541600-1328602078_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the start of flowering on one of the 7 footers

post-46546-0-10777300-1328601987_thumb.jpg

Here are the two 7 footers

The best performer And the okay one

post-46546-0-89471500-1328602882_thumb.jpg post-46546-0-67164600-1328602491_thumb.jpg

AND HERE ARE THE BUDDING CLONES :D

post-46546-0-56658200-1328602154_thumb.jpg post-46546-0-46818700-1328602373_thumb.jpg

post-46546-0-84393200-1328602744_thumb.jpg

so yeh :) there we have it...

please remember, i need some advice on the yellowing leaves and thoughts as to when the clones may be ready for harvest (and how much yield would i expect off these clones, half oz all up?)

thanks guys,

peace,

Jadcla

• Upvote 1

looks like were flowering together jadcla :)

Hit me up in chat when you're ready to smoke our own together

:bongon:

done deal buddy!!! roll a fat scoob or pull a rippa of a cone yewww haha, u doin sat or indi bro? all mine are sat except for my clones, they r an indi dominent :)

peace mate and keen for that smoke!

Jadcla

hey mate looknig good i rekon you have atleast another 6 weeks plus left in the clones and i rekon you wont get much more than a oz but thats better than having none anyway looking forwaed to more of ya updates :bongon:

wow 6 weeks!! damn hahaha fuck man if i got an ounce i would be jumping for joy, im only expecting a half an ounce lol, what reasons do u think 6 weeks and what makes u think no more then an ounce? cheers for ur help bud, and dont worry there ill be plenty of update :D..

Peace mate

Jadcla