Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Heya Jadcla =) , mate just chop the whole branch off, could be an infection or something, not worth leaving it on to find out, might be snapped in the base of the branch or restricted somewhere also. I've had this before on outdoor grow, gave it the chop, plant went fine after. peace. Nibbler.

mate, exactly what i did! :D as soon as i saw it, freaked out and chopped hahaha... cheers hop :D

peace

Jadcla

You don't have whiteants hitting the roots do you......If they don't kill the plant entirly it's common for just parts of the plant to die from them I've found, as in just a branch or 2 only dies

Peace MongyMan

Farrrk, i hope its not that :S.. any way to check/tell? hope its not :(.. thanks man :)

Peace

Jadcla

Have a dig around the plants and see if you can see any evidence of them anywhere in leaf litter or dead timber is about all you can do to see if they are there....

unless someone has a better way to tell?

Peace MongyMan

all seems pretty nprmal mate :) nothing is outta place, i should raise the pot up to check underneath maybe.. but yeh, thanks heaps for the help mongy! what are ur oppinions of the plants?cheers mate,Jadcla :)

i should raise the pot up to check underneath maybe...

....what are ur oppinions of the plants?cheers mate,Jadcla :)

Ah yea forgot they were in pots......should be easy to see any sign of whiteants getting into them if look round the holes in the bottom of the pots.

Looking nice in those last pics :thumbsup:

Peace MongyMan