Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

lol i think u might have a lil while yet shes gonna be fat an heavy, i cant even see any brown or orange hairs..

cheers mate!! so she looks like she is gunna be a heavy yielder of a strain ay? i didnt think she was ready yet, my guess was 3 weeks, sound about right?

peace

Jadcla

hey i would have to say a few weeks a way yet mate but if i were you i would buy a magnafing glass/ jewlers loupe so you can get a better view of whats goin on anyway there are going to be some nice weight on them buds thats for sure :bongon:

hey mate, cheers dude, i bought one a while ago, its a 40x but it doesnt seem strong enough ay... yeh my guess was 3 weeks and yeh man there is already too much weight, she cant even hold her self up and more :s walked down the other day and the whole plant was laying down, tip was almost touching the floor!! stood her back up and we r all good :)

yeah about that mate its more sativa so will take abit longer to rippen up if the weather doesnt work out for u u can pull it up u will just have a slightly imature tasting bud, n yeah the buds look heavy your gonna have to support the branches as best u can. looks sweet mate keep it up all the best.... :db:

heya Jadcla =) , Soz mate, been on holiday...... Fushin.......... Ya plants are lookin sweet, glad its all going well. No more flood water for you!!! Keep em coming, they got a fair bit to go, so enjoy the ride.

The trichomes seem to be more easy to see with about 100x magnification, well, for my tired eyes anyway.

Bud well man. peace. Nibbler.