Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

are the buds on the little plant a decent size for the size of the plant? and that is the same strain as the big plant i have.. but the big plant looks a shit load bushier and looks like it will have REALLY long buds... opinions?

Peace

Jadcla

Different phenotypes. Unless they are from clone, in which I'd say one may have just had a better run than the other.

hey everyone,

so i have a hectic "yellowing" problem going on, i believe this is cause by A- either nitrogen def or B- iron def... i thought, well it cant be nitrogen considering they have a feed once a week, which is a full strength nute feed in 9 Litres of water...

so i went out and bought some chelated iron which is suppose to be a thing that revives yellowing leaves and help with chlorophil production?

i put a dose of that today which lowered the ph from 7.5 to 6.3 which is ideal :)...

in conclusion, my bet is that the problem was an iron defficiency along with a high ph and now that the ph is lower and the iron will go into the plant all should fix it self up :)

thoughts??

peace

Jadcla

Hey jad

your plants are looking great,shame about the broken branch,

You always get heaps of yellowing leaves late in the season when there in pots dont stress too much aslong as the buds are nice and healthy and green.

Do you have any plans about getting your girls in the ground next season,looks like your got the right enviorenment there too grow a monster town,goodluck with the rest of your grow,

cheers

Hey jad

your plants are looking great,shame about the broken branch,

You always get heaps of yellowing leaves late in the season when there in pots dont stress too much aslong as the buds are nice and healthy and green.

Do you have any plans about getting your girls in the ground next season,looks like your got the right enviorenment there too grow a monster town,goodluck with the rest of your grow,

cheers

hey mate, yeh i knew i should get "some" yellowing leaves, wasn't aware of alot but... how much is ok? buds look pretty good, but on all of my plants they already have like 15-20% brown hairs.. they never get any less or any more, 20% just stay brown the entire time on all my plants... yeh mate, im keen as to just dig up where they are now, break up the ground a bit, get some of that soil conditioner, throw vege scraps, bones fish carcasses and buy a box of 500 worms and chuck em in too! should be a fucking huge bush if all goes well next year... but right now this grow is stressing me out enough hahaha my biggest plant is about 3-4 times the size i was expecting... its pushing around 9 foot i reckon and all the colas look like they are just gunna be LONG! the buds are growing straight up each branch instead of out and they do this for a long way.. the shortest cola i am sorta expecting will be just under or just over 1 foot.. but only time will tell and i could be way off... but thats what i see :D...

Peace mate and cheers for the help

Jadcla

hay jad , i was told along time ago to put 2 rusty iron nails in each side the top the soil , dunno if it works but i always do it ,

wow that would sorta make a bit of sense.. im not sure if it would work either but i do see the concept... you would imagine the quantity of nails to be a lil more than 2 but wouldnt you?

peace buddy and thanks! wish i knew a few weeks ago.. coulda saved 23 fucking dollars hahaha

cya mate

Jadcla

yer mate acually they bloke just said one nail , but i do 2 they rust bad by the end of a grow ,

plants looking good some plants just do that yellowing a bit down low near the end of flowering , , i just rip the shit leaf off i cant see it doing any good ,

the bud down the bottem front might suffer a lil bit ,