Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

gday everyone,

thought it was probably time for another update :) hope u are all enjoying the show :)...

soooo, alot has changed in the last weeks or so, i have had to pull a plant which i think has polinated most of my little plants, it was a very skinny looking female that had the most seeds out of the lot, so i figured hey, its probably u polinating everything, so i ripped her/him out :) couldnt see any signs on any of the plants suggesting that one was hermie and i figured that was the closest looking one...

my furtherest plant into flower is now starting to get about 30-50% brown hairs, it still has 2 weeks and three days until its been 10 weeks... so we will see how she goes, alot of her lower bud is quite seedy, but the main cola seems quite seed free... can anyone tell me if seedy weed is going to be much less potent?

my big girl is now pumping on the buds but has seemed to slow down quite alot! i think it could be due to the very unpredictable weather pattern, im kinda stressing over this grow because nothing seems to be going right anymore... perhaps after i show some photos, some feedback would be awesome... the big girl also seems to have stopped yellowing so bad, it is just mainly the front branch that is quite yellow, as u will see... i cant seem to figure her out ay.. she goes awesome for a week or two then goes yellow or pale green but this time i got the yellow semi under control but cant seem to get this pale green to go away... any help is much appreciated...

now for some photos :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alrighty, here is a full photo of my biggest ladie and the yellow branch i spoke about...

Full Shot

post-46546-0-38722300-1332475024_thumb.jpg

Yellow Branch

post-46546-0-06662700-1332475123_thumb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here is the furtherest ladie along.. u will probably notice a couple of seeds... but yeh would love to know if the seeds are going to ruin my crop or just give me less bud...

Shot of the normal buds

post-46546-0-91950200-1332475552_thumb.jpg

Shot from top of main cola

post-46546-0-43297500-1332475347_thumb.jpg

Shot of main cola

post-46546-0-51154900-1332475231_thumb.jpg

post-46546-0-90667900-1332475458_thumb.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there ya have it everyone, the points i need the help with are

- How much longer do you think the furtherest girl has left

- Are the seeds going to make my weed weak

- Why does only one branch on my biggest plant have a fair bit of yellow

- And why is the biggest girl also quite a pale green, its not a bad green, i would just expect it to be a bit darker...

Alrighty guys, im off back to work now, so i hope i can get some great feedback (i dont doubt i will) and i hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend... thanks guys

Peace

Jadcla

hey hey!

awesome plants Jad :D

and had some weather challenges this year, hey?

all good stuff m8...keeps you on your toes! :D

keep t up!

cheers for poppin in mate and thanks for the kind words :)

yes the weather has been quite wicked down my end.. not a big fan of it, especially this close to the end! haha

thanks again dude..

PEace

Jadcla

Everything looks A ok to me,

What are the ferts like? Are you feeding those plants?

I really like the sativa structure to them, gonna be some heady smoke no doubt,

Nice work,

:bongon:

hey mate :) im using a fert called fish emulsion by yates, its got an NPK value of somewhere around 10-3-5 and then i use proganics pk 13/14 or what ever it is and gogo juice :) i think the balance is pretty good... yeh man the sativa structure is definately there, but i really believe that the nodes are really tight and the bud formation seems quite tight too, i think they are defs satty dominent but they have some indi there too... would u agree with that?peace mate :) Jadcla

Everything looks A ok to me,

What are the ferts like? Are you feeding those plants?

I really like the sativa structure to them, gonna be some heady smoke no doubt,

Nice work,

:bongon:

hey mate :) im using a fert called fish emulsion by yates, its got an NPK value of somewhere around 10-3-5 and then i use proganics pk 13/14 or what ever it is and gogo juice :) i think the balance is pretty good... yeh man the sativa structure is definately there, but i really believe that the nodes are really tight and the bud formation seems quite tight too, i think they are defs satty dominent but they have some indi there too... would u agree with that?peace mate :) Jadcla

/i think your big girl has while yet. Being a sativa you will find that she will probably need about 12 weeks outdoor. The buds dont look like they have filled out anywhere near what they should.

yeh man, i know the big girl is no where near it haha, i reckon my furtherest one into flower has about 2 weeks but.. in 2 weeks, that makes it 10 weeks and allotta hairs are already browning off! :) but yeh cheers mate!