Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

looking good j hope you get hot steamy days and light drizzly nights for the next month you have had enough hard time through the rain need some good weather karma for you !!! what ferts are you going to use in the flowerin stage the clones look like they could do with a good dose of some sort of pick me up and fatten me up!!!

looking good j hope you get hot steamy days and light drizzly nights for the next month you have had enough hard time through the rain need some good weather karma for you !!! what ferts are you going to use in the flowerin stage the clones look like they could do with a good dose of some sort of pick me up and fatten me up!!!

thanks mate!! definately need good weather karma!! haha its been pretty fine lately, sun all day bit of rain at night :)

im using :-

triple boost (10-2-4)

liquid potash (4-20)

and gogo juice..

will they do the trick?

and also if not what do u recommend..

peace mate

Jadcla

hey j well i really not sure what that gear is that you use i have never used it all except gogo juice ! which i use in the veg state , there are alot more experienced growers on here that will give you a better idea than me!! allthough i use dynamic lifter slow realease :food for roses: fert as soon as i see white little hairs starting to appear a little fert is better than to much as its slow realease than about 3 to 4 weeks in all the good people on here advised me on pk13/14 its the shit i swear to you proganics brand ( at bunnings ) give it 2 doses week 4 then week 6 and then thats it water after that but slow realease right up till about 4 weeks before . i also j dont use gogo through flowering but would love toknow also as you if its good or bad not to use in flowering stage . i used to use just epsom salts and muriated pot ash through flowering stage ,salts just once when they turn and the potash fortnightly there after but after reading around here and little help from the gurus found the slow realease and pk to be far better combo if thats any help w=enjoy but dont take it as gospel !!! its an opinon just like a asshole everyones got one :db: pf

Sweet plants Jad !

And great work with the clones , little bit extra on the side.

Flowering will be well under way soon and the smells will get you pretty pumped !

Glad to see all the guys are looking after you here.

Cant wait for some more photos soon, very impressed

Dope

cheers mate!! one of the branches was knocked off the clone by rain, it was about 6.5 grams wet so judging by how small the branch was i should get a nice ammount to smoke till my biggens are done :D... thanks heaps for the kind words also mate!! means alot!

Peace,

Jadcla

wind is not overly great j in flowering periods from my experience when i used to grow in the bush on occasions i used to old stockings from the trouble and strife and tie them around the plant as they have alot of stretch to them and can give a bit with a stake to that ! hope that helps or makes sense

wind is not overly great j in flowering periods from my experience when i used to grow in the bush on occasions i used to old stockings from the trouble and strife and tie them around the plant as they have alot of stretch to them and can give a bit with a stake to that ! hope that helps or makes sense

do you mind explaining this idea in a bit more detail please :) cause where mine are, it can get pretty windy :(.. cheers mate!!

Peace Jadcla