Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Heya jadcla =) , Lookin cool man, that yellowing is not so bad, I would just check ya feeding them enough, but besides that a few dead/dying leaves aint no biggy.

Those buds on the clones wanna fill out a bit more before they are ready too.........imo. Yellowing could be a reaction to all the water they got before, hang tight.

Peace. Nibbler.

Heya jadcla =) , Lookin cool man, that yellowing is not so bad, I would just check ya feeding them enough, but besides that a few dead/dying leaves aint no biggy.

Those buds on the clones wanna fill out a bit more before they are ready too.........imo. Yellowing could be a reaction to all the water they got before, hang tight.

Peace. Nibbler.

sweet as gh-nibbler :P

so pretty much the clones are still gunna double in size? and yeh the water thing makes sense :D thanks heaps buddy!!

fuck i love this place, most people just wanna help :D

peace out dude

jadcla

https://cannabis.com...post__p__340908

That's mine as of yesterday, 2 indies and 1 Sati (meant to be a heavy hitter though :bounce:)

looking good mate!! how much longer ur indis got u reckon? might be ready at about the same time as my clones :D loving the satis bro, i freaking love the sativa high, cant wait for mine ay! smoke our indis at the same time then the satis a few weeks later :)

peace bro

jadcla

I agree those clones have still ages to go. They look like they are just at the start of the budding stage. I have never worried about looking through a magnifying glass ( although i may just invest in one and see if i have been getting it right all these years) I normally judge them ready when I have approx 85% amber hairs 15% white hairs and when the calyx's are big and fat. they really fill out in the last 2 weeks.

I agree those clones have still ages to go. They look like they are just at the start of the budding stage. I have never worried about looking through a magnifying glass ( although i may just invest in one and see if i have been getting it right all these years) I normally judge them ready when I have approx 85% amber hairs 15% white hairs and when the calyx's are big and fat. they really fill out in the last 2 weeks.

cheers mate! but the clones have been flowering for 6 weeks or so... does that mean they may start to fill out around about now? thanks mate :)

peace

Jadcla

One thing you might want to try,remove alot of the top layer of roots to allow them to get some air.I refer to them as air roots.I will attach a link to mine to show u how they lovve it.My inside plants do just as good as my outdoor plants do using this simple little trick helps Good luck.looking good...

Peace Out

SKUNKXXX

post-2554-0-07263500-1328633846_thumb.jpg

One thing you might want to try,remove alot of the top layer of roots to allow them to get some air.I refer to them as air roots.I will attach a link to mine to show u how they lovve it.My inside plants do just as good as my outdoor plants do using this simple little trick helps Good luck.looking good...

Peace Out

SKUNKXXX

wow! and thats not bad for em at all?? cheers mate!

peace jadcla

Not sure of how many use this or even know of it,But it does help the plants .I have used this on all the plants in my present grow. Pics Go to My home page and hit current grow and go to page 27 those all have this going on. Roots are so big they look like fingers on the old satties.

Thanks for the pics.

good luck

Peace Out

SKUNKXXX