dutchmaster silica

it take i bit of playing with but Ferengis list above is correct but i dont touch ph till last when using PK at full strength pk is hard to change and will end up using alot of down so i just leave it at whatever it is long as close to 6 /6.2 mixing nutes is going to be harder in this set up because as nutes are passed over roots they will take what they need and leave the rest a week down the track ec will be high but plants are not really getting what they want in recirc i found that a weekly change is needed. Now i understand you issues sorry mate i had all these probs back in my recirc days water temp is the key to such grow i ve found coco unbeatable is not so problematic unless you overwater. Ontop of RW are you getting any salt salt build up not green but baige if so a sign that saly leavels are getti g high you set up will need daily attention ec and ph wise just how it is in recirc some love it in clay but personall r2 waste in RW would be easier for me fill the res set levels and let her go for 7 to 10 days before top up monthly cleans for me .

its one of those thing you learn from doing it even shop owners havnt a clue specially if inter company product crossing , i had problems a while back after try to find the latest and greatest, leaf ratio went through the roof and was using so much i have no idea what the prob was . Basiclly ive gone back to where i started complete canna range plus budlink as recomended by many. No probs ever i used a bit of hygrozym last grow when cannas was sold out and found it not to mix as well but maintained good rootsystem smelt yeasty and bubbled a bit still now nothing of itand or what is in it but can replace zym. To come a new rizo type product a lot stronger use half as much half the price so only 25% of cost is sold with no lable but will be widly avalible soon .

dumped tank and made a new mix last night. think i worked out the right formula for when to add what!

water first

then silica (no precipitation as added to plain water 200lts)

then i mixed the pk with a bucket of water (20lts) and added the diluted pk to the tank (no precipitation yey!)

then i added microbial (as they are all relatively alkaline products - microbial is over 7 ph - i figure add them all before nutes)

then i added the bloom nutes (A&:D

then i added the oxyplus

the ph at this stage was 6.7 - i reduced to 5.8

this time i had no precipitation and the mix was clear