dutchmaster silica

confirmed ur response ferengi per the flairform website (mfg of silicamajik)

Note: Electron microscopy and x-ray analysis both confirm that once silica is deposited in a given cell it can no longer be moved to another cell. Consequently to benefit all new areas of the plant, silica must be used throughout the entire growing cycle.

yep and it gives little to no effect if you go mild curently using at full and a bit strength it ive folira sprayed by mistake three times with no sideffects but once only, the person that i buy it off does not even measure when adding to res guesstimates havent seen any toxic effects like root stims . Only thing about it is that mixing is needed and should be diluted and well mixed before adding nutes . Whats the bunnings stuff like may even be the same because i think a uni has something to do with it mixing around here. and may be rebottled for interstate sale.

I think you will find that Budlink is the original well it was the first on the market yeard back here well tested with great results on cucumbers faster and bigger a mate owns a cucumber farm and has been hearing from his nute supliers of budbink faster and bigger just what he want from the lebs as they make up most of the numbers. Budlink in coco is the trend he is using saw dust and thinks coco is a better option but for the $$$ saw dust is cheep but inconsistant sometimes. For more info get in contact with Hi Gen makers of budlink in perth the owner is very helpful and knows his shit . Is good price too specially in 5LT bout 50 retail i think but you do use a lot 500 to 750 ml per 100lt

Edited by thc24

Cool i thought it was a fresh mix i worked it out the other day each 100 lt costs me about $ 45for nutes and additives including G bacteria for pots. When you mix it next into 10 lt first then bigger res amix and let sit with your pump on (disconnect hose/s) it can be an pain but does no harm this is a product that is hard to overdose with . The cloudy colour if you look real close is like small salt particals floating they in time disapear when mixed, but have never used without atleast one small mixing pump cannas PK is the worst cloudy as fark but nothing to worry about just use a inline filter before any fine hose or drippers , 2 drippers per pot incase. Im a little unsure about the h202 (peroxide) do you have to use it all the time because if your in coco you have NO good bacteria to fight any bad you may get. Load up on good bacteria to solve bad bacteria probs zym/hygrozyme and powdered are all good but mostly its about not getting roots too wet or too dry . mix claY through coco bout 10% and a 2 inch layer at bottom of each pot with atleast two drain hole low as posable.

Keepleft i dont think i have asked you yet

but what setup are you running run waste or other

Edited by thc24

hi thc its a reciculating system. known as 'crop boxes'. with grodan slabs (36x57x15cm). picture of the crop box setup from holland forge website below.

i dumped the nutes and flushed last night. filled up the brain then added silica first. no precipitation! then added nutes a+b, then microbial, then oxyplus, then i think i made a mistake! i added the pk additive (weight plus nulife). and it went cloudy as fark!!! ph was up to 7 so i adjusted it down to 5.6 and let it run for 15 mins then it was up to 6.0 so i adjusted back down to 5.8

next time ill dilute the PK and add it with the silica before the nutes right?

post-6789-1140472328_thumb.jpg

Edited by keepleft