2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

quick question for you DWC guys.

whats the best and easiet way to eliminate algae from a DWC system? .

cheers.

Sm 90 is the shit man. 15 bucks for a bottle,and it works . after u measure up the first dose. Every three days put a couple cupfuls in. I use no hydroguard or anything for that measure but sm 90 now. And what makes it even better it keeps your buckets literally squeaky clean and does not affect plants7fc1afbe772e85c6e163b9e959b67e74.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

hey thanks guys.

and with the bleach... is that just standard household cleaning bleach?.. or like specific kind of bleach?.

cheers.

Just reg old bleach from the store. Use sm 90 and no more peroxide ,bleach or other bullshit for real. Cheap simple fix. Fuck spending 50 bucks on hydroguard. ebb1357bdd466991c29f0b2f8c8b6b42.jpg250cd78df1e94b78015be57eea54a873.jpg13072a2ce0b124c8ab947981ebef5396.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk