2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

Awesome grow mate .... Loving it !

Your White rhino strain looks like it's.leaning to the sativa side hard

Looks like my wr f2 females ....

What breeder did you get these seeds.from ??

Cheers ......Brim

Thanks brim, I got them from MSNL in the uk im not sure of the breeder. But these where clones 6 weeks into flower. Ill post some photos tonight of the indoor ones. But here are a couple of clones also from a flowering mother (same mother).

I put three outside in soil but im already having problems. I think i should have started outdoors then once i got that down try indoor but you live and learn here are some pics of my out door white rhinos.b3b5740c66248d1befacfb602a70fc90.jpge0fbfec8af1b224cb3e103dbbbc9c22e.jpg243e32b5a3b5fb21999de5b81117a3a7.jpgc67fde90e819e76461d03d3e89750273.jpg9413750b2d8970a9a00f0a00267b84d3.jpg46ba950c1c33cf11ed5bb2dd43a0a36f.jpg1c3be2baf33c3d9784141cfe02141513.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah mate that is sativa dominant , my wr f2 female looked the same and took forever to finish too

The original wr was indica Dom and was 9 weeks to finish everytime

Looks like you'll get a decent yeild but your going to have to wait ages longer

Interested in seeing the final product !

Cheers Brim

Yeah mate that is sativa dominant , my wr f2 female looked the same and took forever to finish too

The original wr was indica Dom and was 9 weeks to finish everytime

Looks like you'll get a decent yeild but your going to have to wait ages longer

Interested in seeing the final product !

Cheers Brim

Thanks brim ive been wondering what the problem was the seed bank website said 9 to 10 weeks but it doesnt look anywhere near ready. so how many more weeks do you think?

Edited by budboy81

You'll need a loup or something to monitor the triches. If you don't have one already try to get at least 60+ magnification.

Thanks se i do have one. Ill try and load some photos on Tuesday from the microscope. Last time i looked not even one cloudy trich yet let alone amber. My frist grow i harvested after 12 weeks but i didnt have a microscope and it was very airy so i hope these start to fatten up

Thanks se i do have one. Ill try and load some photos on Tuesday from the microscope. Last time i looked not even one cloudy trich yet let alone amber. My frist grow i harvested after 12 weeks but i didnt have a microscope and it was very airy so i hope these start to fatten up

Some like lots of amber etc ,but consider that it's a sat pheno ,,if you let go too amber you lose some good sativa qualities .