2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

Looks good budboy nice white healthy looking roots and the top end of your plants are looking good to,nice work

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks greenqueen. After a disaster of a first grow it was a humbling experience, so im very happy this one is going good.[emoji16]

Any advice welcome[emoji362]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi budboy there's not to much I can probably tell that you haven't already heard before or already read here in osa and my area of expertise is really the outdoors scene,but a good soil is a must IMO,when you water less is more, bugs,prevention is better than a cure,make sure light isn't to close find that sweet spot, go organic there no better cannabis than an organic plant so ditch the chemicals if your using any that is you don't need them to grow superb plants,keep it simple that's a huge one the more complex the set up it is the more things can go wrong and what ever you do don't tell your mates you don't have any mates when your growing two can keep a secret if one is dead lol and something that took a long time for me to learn is true knowledge is gained not shared,sure osa is a great site to get help if you have a problem or want to learn more and share knowledge but look and listen to your plant,no plants don't speak words lol but they can tell you everything you need to know about it if you learn to recognise the signs and lastly the only advice I had to go off when I started growing 25+years ago was the five peez to look out for when growing pot was pigs,possums, police, poachers and the worst one off all paranoia that one gets you everytime lol your plants look pretty good budboy so you must be doing something right and no doubt each grow will just keep getting better as you learn more and more,I'm subbed in so it will be good to follow your progress,cheers mate

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Bud, Do u perhaps have a light leak? i would imagine even with a satty strain at day 28 u would have seen buds by now she looks like she is still vegging

You are right there was a light leak at the top of the door it swelled up from moisture. F#*K!!!

does that mean they will need another 8 weeks and will they grow much taller because ill run out of room for them, If they do the strech. And will they turn to hermies?

Thanks gazza for your help

Day 15 of 12/12 after fixing light leak

Is there a reason why some leaves are single leaves?

should i be worried about the red on the stems?

Would it benefit them to cut the three tallest down so my canopy is even?

Ec 1.8 flower a+b, ryzofuel, silica, zyme, bio diesel

Water temp 18°c

Room temp 26°c

Humidity 55%

Light. 35cm

Sorry im so slack with updates and thanks for the input greenqueen and gazza, just been flatout with work. I had no idea how much it actually time it takes to do this right. lol but im loving the learning.

Thanks again for taking your time to help.a9dd372f22b29460cc80dd0ee59f57fe.jpg1e8017202c67a419842b98040f17b3ed.jpgedd4cf3289956ed11ac14b2bfa3b9cc1.jpg9352bb134f9c4778ac4493431b576cb9.jpgea93bdeb26df516801eb76ba61120620.jpg

How big is your space looks quite crowded in there

Yeah it is very crowded. Its only 1mx1mx1.8m

They are now way to close to the light but i dont really have any space to bend them should i just trim down anything that is to close to the light.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.