2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

Yeah serrated is on the money

But..... Done a few sativa style indoors and always takes ages 13 + weeks bud , your better off either waiting until it fills out or waiting until your sick of waiting then change it down to 10 hrs for a couple weeks then harvest

Had a couple just never seem to stop.flowering , the trichs went half n half then it would put out more calyex clusters and it dragged out the bloom cycle ... One I harvested early and regretted it and the other filled out hard as a rock

As much as I don't like it ... Using organic pgrs on sativa indoors isn't a bad idea

Why not take a bit here n there with different combos of trichs, then you'll know how u like it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks micmac and se i think i will do that. Starting at 5% till i get to 70%.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Edited by budboy81

I've found with mine over the years that some friends can't handle the smoko if I leave it till nearly all amber

So to cater for them I would always try n get some with clear while others a combo of white and clear and so on

This would provide a couple of different stones

Also came in handy when u wanted to have a smoke but had to do a few things instead of being stuck to the lounge eating

I've found with mine over the years that some friends can't handle the smoko if I leave it till nearly all amber

So to cater for them I would always try n get some with clear while others a combo of white and clear and so on

This would provide a couple of different stones

Also came in handy when u wanted to have a smoke but had to do a few things instead of being stuck to the lounge eating

Yep that sounds like the way to go micmac. I do enjoy the couchlock but your right its always good to have some that will leave me being able to do stuff. Thanks for the help this has been a huge learning curve for me as i had never grown anything until i started my first grow at the start of the year now i enjoy it so much i cant wait to get home everyday to see what new thing i need to learn. I even put a veggie patch in. Again thanks all at os [emoji67]‍[emoji264][emoji268][emoji891][emoji271][emoji269]b2877a77333aa3d07f3fc4fc17e88f62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk