2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

Hey man this looks like a killer setup, super keen on any info on how you did your diy Rdwc setup. I have a 10x10 space I plan on doing Rdwc at some point but the kits are ridiculously expensive if I want to go big so want to do diy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh hey just noticed your from afn also saw your growoff thread over there lol thought the setup sounded familiar didn't Know you were an Aussie!

Edited by rayuki
  • Upvote 2

Yeah i just joined to watch that grow off between daggersstrains diy vs bought alien set up. Any thing you want to know just hit me up. Ill do my best to help. I tried to replicate the current culture undercurrent system $1200 for a four pot.I saw a guy get 1.2 kg from that setup, same size space as mine but with a much better light than ive got. So ill be happy with half that.

Mine cost me under $450 with air pump and water pump

• Upvote 1

The problem is the buckets or tubs the right tubs to use or made from that poly stuff the plastic that doesn't crack it just scratches but they are like $30 per 1 tub and lid, you can do it much cheaper with the bunnings $5-10 storage containers but if u accidentally put a boot thru one while working your in shit

buckets are the best but not cheap bunnings use to have the black 20L pales for like $7-8 but no lids now those black buckets with or without lids are hard to find

the 50mm uni seals also cost a fortune for a bit of rubber

once u factor in all the cost of a RDWC system u can just buy one off ebay + a chiller

picture it now 4x 600w lights, 4x 1000w lights over one of these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NUTRIFIELD-PRO-POT-RECIRCULATING-HYDROPONIC-DEEP-WATER-CULTURE-SYSTEM-DWC-28L-/282515038777?var=&hash=item41c7356239:m:mvlh69CVIXodEEpxsgALRZA