Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/data/500/cid_F0B0EE3F994641B2B0BF2B1C3F3A359F_blackdell.jpg

Notice Don Cannabis Tincture label. In the label it can clearly be seen he is claiming low THC and HIGH CBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you getting this picture from? I don't see it anywhere on Don's website. Please prove your claim.

Parents who thought they were buying high CBD medicines for their desperately ill child were NOT getting CBD at all. All they were getting was THCA and at extortionate pricing. Don does NOT have high CBD medicines. He is lucky no parent sued his sorry ass for lying to them about a medicine they were putting into their child. YOU NEVER EVER LIE TO A PARENT ABOUT MEDICINE FOR A CHILD! Some patients specifically needed CBD, not THCA, and to deceive them could result in dire medical outcomes. Further, the tinctures are not lab tested so there was no way in hell that he could have known cannabinoid ratios, particularly for CBD. Bold claim not backed up by fact.

I have had a gut full of folks defending Langdon Brown. He may have changed labels but be assured that at one time he was making false claims re CBD. Langdon Brown is a SHEISTER!!!

PS And let's not forget the thousand dollar magic butter machine and the $600 seeds he was selling. Don't get me started on his extortionate pricing

If you have a lower price alternative, offer it for sale. It's a free market. Obviously is taking a lot of flak and legal risk putting these products online where sick people can easily find them. He will charge a premium.

Complaining about his prices while not offering an alternative (that doesn't involve some multi step process that those outside the Cannabis community are not going to bother going through) suggests jealousy and petty rivalry.

• Downvote 5

He's ripping people off with high pricing, unethical practices and conclude he is a rude prick cashing in on the sick...There are many others supplying a quality product for half the price. So we are just letting the public know they are getting ripped off. 

A FORMER financial planner is charging patients $9600 for an eight-week “cannabis cancer killing program”.

Langdon Brown, who trades under the name of The Don Medicinal Cannabis, said his Facebook-based business had “become extremely busy” since the Baird government ­announced trials of medicinal cannabis last December.

“I have over 600 patients,” Sydney-based Mr Brown said.

Mr Brown said he supplied contractors with seeds to grow the marijuana then organised chemists to make up the oil, which he then distributed.

“My customers are real sick, most are cancer sufferers and they come to me at the end of the line and as a last option they try cannabis oil,” he said.

Mr Brown said the cancer killing program consisted of 120 millilitres of cannabis oil over eight weeks for $9600, which he said was not overcharging. “It costs a lot to produce the cannabis oil,” he said.

Patients are then advised to take one mil a day at a cost of $80 per mil, he said.

With 600 patients on the minimum dose paying $560 a week, “The Don” has the capacity to make $336,000 a week.

BJ Futter, who works out of Newcastle and supplies up to 100 patients for free, said Mr Brown was exploiting vulnerable people.

“He is dealing with people with their lives on the line and $9000 is sick, sick exploitation,” Mr Futter said.

PATIENTS who rely on medicinal cannabis are being forced to grow it themselves as unscrupulous dealers capitalise on the vulnerable.
DAILYTELEGRAPH.COM.AU

I followed the link, and it says:

PAGE NOT FOUND
  • Downvote 4

"I googled free medicinal cannabis, and no-one is offering it."

really, you googled free cannabis and you were...expecting what? Address? Names?

Cannabis is illegal, most people/collectives/compassion clubs DO NOT advertise, so you will not find it on the net.

Finding an honest provider takes time, it takes face-to-face networking, medical cannabis at very low to free can be found, but you need to get off your butt and do the work. 

...got to love how these "new members"  are showing up and trying to fight for The don

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 4

Where are you getting this picture from? I don't see it anywhere on Don's website. Please prove your claim.

This image speaks for itself. This is an image taken from Don's Facebook page of his own tincture. Why? Do you really think I would waste time to forge one? Wake up! As I said, the image speaks for itself.

Don does not have medicine containing CBD! Don used this image to promote his tincture sales on his Facebook page.

http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/data/500/cid_F0B0EE3F994641B2B0BF2B1C3F3A359F_blackdell.jpg

Edited by Smokin Moose
  • Upvote 3

This image speaks for itself. This is an image taken from Don's Facebook page of his own tincture. Why? Do you really think I would waste time to forge one? Wake up! As I said, the image speaks for itself.

Don does not have medicine containing CBD! Don used this image to promote his tincture sales on his Facebook page.

He'll just claim high CBD compared to no treatment at all or get off on some kind of technicality once in court :(  It's kind of shitty that he didn't order a specifically high CBD strain or even one of the 50:50's put out by the likes of CBD crew though.  He could have at least tried helping people instead of selling them a few hits oil that's suspended in ethanol and unforgivably it also looks like that it was made from fresh shade leaves on a kitchen floor making it ineffective at best and potentially a life threatening health hazard to the already seriously ill at worst..  It honestly feels like he just wanted to try NL#5 and to make it as profitable experience as possible.  Sell the buds on the black market, make some decent hash/oil from the trim and now the worthless shade leaves that lots of us struggle to deal with at harvest time are now destined for the medicinal market which still can't get accurate testing done.  Talk about trash to stash! The bastard even wants to feel like a hero over it :faint:

Also the shilling in this thread is amazing.  So obvious and constantly being called out but they keep coming back.  Honestly since it's all going to shit anyway convince some of his family to lag him in and then get them to pool all the resources under a different umbrella.  Let the Don hang for selling his snake oil and go fully legit.  You could be in proper business within a quarter and once you have scientific data backing up your product you'll be the guys who hung the snake oil peddler that went legit with the business you also stole from him.  The public will love you and then with any luck the government would look at you instead of big pharma for the grow contracts which is where the big money is really at.   Just find someone in the family who loves money as much as the Don and the rest will surely take care of itself :)

• Upvote 1

Ummmmm correct me if im wrong when they are saying low THC they mean it has THCA? and wont get you high...........UNTIL you combust it or heat it to turn the THCA INTO THC?

Unless the product has been tested by a qualified lab I wouldn't trust any of these claims.

Low THC does not indicate level of THCA.

• Upvote 3