Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

nice... and thank you... i too believe they are one and the same.. i think that is his company name he set up to try an sound legit.. i warned a few people off him.. and copped several complaints and not so much threats but "nice warnings" i guess youd call them.. more from his followers and groupies than anyone to do with him..

but yes, several complaints, he didnt deliver what was paid for.. then blamed it on AUS post for a while.. then some story about being busted at an airport with his product.. an then/now back to normal business.. hummm nothing sus there.

so thank you for giving people a heads up.

• Upvote 2

Wait wait wait... So I've been doing a bit of reading up.. And from what I can gather.

is the oil both the one "don" haha supplies and the rso(Rick Simpson oil) just dabs or bho diluted with an alcoholic solution?.. Or is there something I am missing?.

cheers

appears that Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has switched names to Aussie Medicinal Cannabis Co and went 'private' too.

and not sure what you're trying to figure out Gumby... but yea he sells "medical dabs" 'canna coconut oil' and other tincture (I think) but what I heard is that his oil was tested and contained zero active product... (aka ripping people off)

• Upvote 1

I rely on a pump implanted into my spine to deliver active medication directly into my spinal fluid. I am one of the "sick" that rely on the medicinal properties of cannabis to help me get through each day as do many many others here. These pricks ripping sick people off make me wanna puke. I would never wish what I have on anybody but I sincerely hope Karma will have the last laugh.

• Upvote 4

I'm just trying to work out how or what their medicinal cancer oils are actually made of.

and if its possible to replicate at home for sick people.

I hate the fact that people are taking advantage of the sick.

It is easy to make your own Cannabis oil at home.

Work out which method suits you and research it.

Ethanol and iso extractions require no special equipment. If health was my main concern I would use ethanol.

Once you have done some research ask questions about anything you are unsure about. Most importantly remember that these solvents are dangerous to inhale and also extremely flammable.

:peace:

• Upvote 3