• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2522 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

Attached File  au seeds.JPG   1.54MB   151 downloadsAttached File  don2.JPG   74.71K   136 downloads

Attached File  aussie seeds.JPG   102.36K   132 downloadsAttached File  don1.JPG   117.54K   128 downloads

Attached File  don.JPG   78.06K   126 downloads

Edited by Matanuska Thunder, 13 May 2015 - 12:42 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1042 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

nice... and thank you... i too believe they are one and the same.. i think that is his company name he set up to try an sound legit.. i warned a few people off him.. and copped several complaints and not so much threats but "nice warnings" i guess youd call them.. more from his followers and groupies than anyone to do with him..

but yes, several complaints, he didnt deliver what was paid for.. then blamed it on AUS post for a while.. then some story about being busted at an airport with his product.. an then/now back to normal business.. hummm nothing sus there.

so thank you for giving people a heads up.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"I'm just doin what i can, with what i've got"

"I have a first place ribbon at doing nothing, its the same ribbon as last place, It's purple"

"I was not paranoid, until people started to follow me"

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2522 Posts:

Ta Gumby,

I don't take kindly to scamming people (full stop).

But scamming people who are in need and often sick- that's got to be the lowest of the low

It is important that people in the Medical Cannabis community watch out for each other and "out' the scammers!

Stay safe, be smart

Stix87

Stix87

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2191 Posts:
  • Interests:Lots of stuff
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 2 x 400w HPS veg and 1000w hps for flower 2. X 80 w cfl
The have been on and off face book for over a year now so many doggy people out there

nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1277 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: anything i can do u can do better... wanna see more join 420 crew...

heard its run by rambo rod... not sure which name he using there atm......

tn_gallery_12710_625_1721.jpgsome people say creating a crib or others say im ruining a rental near u but it's all for the love of a plant....

RIP RGS

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 2797 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Rambo Rod... Does he bat for the other team ?

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1042 Posts:
Wait wait wait... So I've been doing a bit of reading up.. And from what I can gather.

is the oil both the one "don" haha supplies and the rso(Rick Simpson oil) just dabs or bho diluted with an alcoholic solution?.. Or is there something I am missing?.

cheers

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2522 Posts:

appears that Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has switched names to Aussie Medicinal Cannabis Co and went 'private' too.

and not sure what you're trying to figure out Gumby... but yea he sells "medical dabs" 'canna coconut oil' and other tincture (I think) but what I heard is that his oil was tested and contained zero active product... (aka ripping people off)

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1042 Posts:
I'm just trying to work out how or what their medicinal cancer oils are actually made of.

and if its possible to replicate at home for sick people.

I hate the fact that people are taking advantage of the sick.

max_headroom

max_headroom

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 Posts:
  • Interests:RC Helicopters, Gaming, growin weed
  • Fav. Lighting: Big ball of fire in the heavens

I rely on a pump implanted into my spine to deliver active medication directly into my spinal fluid. I am one of the "sick" that rely on the medicinal properties of cannabis to help me get through each day as do many many others here. These pricks ripping sick people off make me wanna puke. I would never wish what I have on anybody but I sincerely hope Karma will have the last laugh.

My Current Grow https://cannabis.com...py-trench-grow/

My 2014-2015 Grow https://cannabis.com...xs-skunky-grow/

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.