Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

You can't hide anymore mr don.  You have had the torch shone on you and you will never get out from under it.  apologise and change your ways.  In one post the community sees who/what you are and your ideologies which is not based on compassion and love but self.  You are pinned bro..how will you find peace now?  More lies?  Deceive more desperate, ill people?  Will you apologise?  Will you turn to the truth? You can if you really want to.  I don't think you understand truth though.

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 5

I have met Matti, she is definitely not who you say she is.

I have also met Mark Rayner a few times and although his methods of political activism leaved a lot to be desired I do believe that he is a genuine care giver and provider of FREE cannabis medicine to those that need it. He offered to help my mother who recently had a tumor removed in her bowl. Mum didn't go the medical canna route in the end and opted for surgery but Mark was willing to help us if she did and for no cost either.

Don't go shamming and name dropping if you have no idea what you are talking about. All I can see here is a snake oil merchant cashing in on peoples suffering.

• Upvote 4

In economics I was taught that organised crime is a bad thing for the society not something to be admired. What Don is doing is just an organised illegal activity despite him trying to dress it up as a legitimate legal company.

Prohibition advocates should hire you as their propagandist: you've already gotten the talking points down: selling cannabis when it's illegal is "organized crime".

I have to double check the URL bar to make sure that I am a cannabis forum..

What has Don done to try and get laws changed? All I've seen him do is promote his own business and further perpetuate and be part of an overpriced illegal market that everyone wants gone.

1. He has been in the media, advocating for legalization

2. He has operated a medicinal cannabis dispensary in the open, thus challenging the laws and creating conversation around legalization in the Aussie media. This is evidenced by the number of media stories done about him, wherein he advocates for legalization.

3. He has constantly been in contact with legislators (several meetings in 2015) to lobby for legalization.

In case you were ignorant, now you are not.

....I hope Don stops scamming people.

I hope Don sues you for defamation too. Your behaviour toward the industry and those in it (calling them organized crime!?!?) has been treacherous.

Edited by RedBaton

....selling cannabis when it's illegal is "organized crime".

Yes it is when it is done illegally by a business involving contracted growers etc. are you saying the law sees it differently in Australia at present? Your understanding of the law must be very limited if you do?

My comment in regard to that was asking Don why he was surprised the cops turned up when that is what he is doing? Are you surprised they turned up RedBaton?

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1

1. He has been in the media, advocating for legalization

2. He has operated a medicinal cannabis dispensary in the open, thus challenging the laws and creating conversation around legalization in the Aussie media. This is evidenced by the number of media stories done about him, wherein he advocates for legalization.

3. He has constantly been in contact with legislators (several meetings in 2015) to lobby for legalization.

1. He has been in the media plugging his own business and advocating for a license so he can sell cannabis legally is all I've seen. That's very different to 'advocating for legalization'.

2. Yes he has operated a medicinal cannabis dispensary in the open, thus challenging the laws and creating conversation around legalization in the Aussie media and this is a good thing he has done and much respect due imo. It's just a shame he has tainted it with exorbitant prices or I think you would find he would be getting more support him rather than the derision he is getting atm instead..

3. He has constantly been in contact with legislators to lobby for a license so he can sell cannabis legally, be honest RedBaton. That's very different to 'advocating for legalization'.

Your not going to try and tell me next that Don reduced the price of his butter machine overnight by $1001 because his supplier reduced their price to him by that amount are you? lol

No Don hasn't been price gouging the sick and vulnerable at all has he? :faint: Is he going to reimburse anyone who purchased a butter machine previous to this price drop the extra $1001 he scammed them for or is that money pocketed now?

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 3

now let me be able to say my story my im the guy who don ranted on about my name is rambo rod aka the name don dropped like the dog he is 

i used to work for him and i used to sell seeds etc but i no longer work for don because i used to go to his house in kirribilli and i used to listen to him argue with old grannies over the phone who had cancer and ask them when they were going to pay because he had an outstanding debt because he sent oil to them and they never paid now i know don was doing whatever he could to sell his oil that was made by a guy named (name removed by moderators) from kyogle 

he met him in nimbin now i sold don pounds at 4200 because i saw how much he was ripping people off so i raised the price on him 

now after the fact i felt that things were moving along too fast and the way don was so publicly ripping people off and scamming people i decided to cut ties i moved from my location and set up shop else where now im still doing what i do and that breeding plants and don is ripping people off soon i found out that he and (name removed by moderators) got done by the cops i was glad because of his karma i decided to stop growing and stop everything now i just buy seeds for me from the usual places herbies etc 

and i sit back and watch don drop my name all over the internet  so yeah don recently gor caught in taree with 200 grams of oil and is blaming me for this because he tested positive to a saliva test and didnt think that the oil that he takes would come up in his system im no dog im just some one who was trying to make money selling seeds then decided to sell only to don now i cut ties from him and sit back and watch him talk shit about me all over the net i dont care about him i believe karma will get him and i hope he goes down in the district court in lismore  have fun don you fuckwit your gonna get all thats coming to you and more and i hope your still not bashing your poor wife (name removed by moderators) your a dog mate straight up 

REGARDS

RAMBO ROD 

What kind of "public academic" leaves a defamatory post filled with unsubstantiated attacks on the forum they moderate? You've alleged a connection between "Aussie Medicinal Seeds Co" and "Don Medicinal Cannabis", in the very first post, despite the two having nothing do with each other, and to add insult to injury, you've 'pinned' this thread, with its false allegations, to the top of the forum section. 

I am not a “Public Academic” but thank you for putting me on a pedestal up there with the best… Like Dr Monica Barratt.

I am also not a moderator on this forum, never have been, I am only a long-time forum visitor.

Shame on you for coming to Australia and acting like a belligerent bully to lifelong residents of the country.

I’m an Aussie, who happens to have an accent, but thanks for playing (you call me a bully then shame me for not being an Aussie, Classic, Langdon)

And please stop lying and claiming Don is "scamming" people. You keep making this false allegation without any shame.

I have given quite detailed ‘allegations’ and each has been  backed up with Don’s own writing/posts'photos.

Instead of acting petty, and fixating on your correspondent's word hyphenation and mistaking "257 posts" for "257 pages" ("WTF you smoking?", - what kind of "public academic" talks like this?)

again you are the only one calling me a "public academic", again thank you for being so kind

I recommend you learn some ethics.

I teach that course, I do understand ethics, probably to a greater degree than you.

Nothing Don has done meets the definition of a "scam". Charging the going market price for a product that is in extreme short supply due to legal prohibition is not a "scam". Stop trying to destroy Australia's cannabis industry and the people in it.

Hahahaha

Charging $1500 for a magic butter machine that all other retailers in Australia are charging $250, how is that not  scamming sick people?.

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 4