Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

What the fuck was that all about?

Sounds like a bunch of mud slinging at some people unrelated to this community that you don't get on with, whilst patently not addressing the problems raised in this thread about your company.  You say your company's legal etc, so what?  How does that mean your products are legitimate, and that you are not ripping anyone off with price gouging and inferior products, like so many other legitimate tax paying companies do in so many different markets with so many different products.  I think the big question that statement raises is how is it that your company can be legitimate whilst selling a product which is illegal?  Either your product is bullshit, or you're paying someone off, maybe that's why you have to charge so much.

If you want to enter into a rational discussion as to how your products are genuine (which they may be), and as labelled, we would welcome that.  If you want to enter into a rational discussion as to how your pricing structure is appropriate, we would welcome that as well.  But don't treat us like halfwits by feeding us some too busy to do any more than post a single, one way post, once a year, that's just a bullshit cop out in an attempt to control the conversation.

And that little ol lady in Tamworth, if you mean Lucy Haslam, is a fucking fraud as well.

And I really don't see how you can possibly claim that Matti is some bloke named Rod?  You do know members of this site have met her and know she is a woman, don't you?

• Upvote 5

Were talking about a plant here, sure saffron is as dear as poison and truffles if ur into them are absurd, but when it comes to supply and demand, when this plant is truly for EVERYONE supply and demand will rule supreme and ur 9k 60 gram offering while praying on the sick and needy will serve as impetus for people across the country to remark " Yup, Cockhead"

• Upvote 1

Good evening

I have a few mins on a Friday evening

After this 257 page, defamatory post has been up for almost a year (apologise about the delay responding), I guess it is time to address this rubbish scam alert in OzStoners 'The hive of all scum and villainy' - Mos Eisley Spacepor (Star Wars)

Let the proof be in the pudding I say, attached below, to confirm all details

This was created by Matsanuska Thunder = Rose Of Darkness = ROD = (name removed by moderators) = previous company Aussie Medicinal Seeds, current company http://aussieseeds.com/  (competing cannabis seed company) to mine http://www.thedonmedicinalcannabis.com/#!online-store/cjzd/!/Medicinal-cannabis-seed-bank/c/11626018/offset=0&sort=nameAsc . Please see Mark Reynor's confirmation attached below

(name removed by moderators) was dumped by me, like a one night stand, as he kept threatening to shoot people, including Mark Heinrich, Mark Reynor, mentioned here. These clever guys have not mentioned this, attached below, nor picked up on Rod's - Rose of Darkness acronym yet, so best to fill you old guys in? Reality is, (name removed by moderators) is only ever going to shoot up (name removed by moderators) butt ;)

(name removed by moderators) befriended me on FB, and was rejected by me, 6 mths later, once I found out he had done 5 years for major credit card fraud - He is one of 40 odd growing contractors I have used, over the past 2 years. When you go panning for gold, you throw out a lot of rubbish...Expert grower, (name removed by moderators), you are not, as you had 3 fails in 6 months

One week, after paying (name removed by moderators) $4,200 a pound for cannabis flowers (rip off), and finishing our contract, the police arrived at my house. Two weeks after that, Craig Goodwin was arrested. (name removed by moderators) used to boast of mugging people to steal their money in NSW Penrith parks. This was enough for me

Regarding the quality of my products, I use professional chemists to make my cannabis oil. Everybody, including Nimbin Hemp Embassy, knows this

My company is registered and tax paying company. The first in Australia. This is the way forward, and you should be proud of such leadership

Despite (name removed by moderators) threats to kidnap my children, and ruin my company, (he was rejected), I have sent out 4,000+ orders in the last 18 months. All from word of mouth, despite disgusting forums like this, confusing so many people. Anyone mentioning support for my legal and tax paying company is ridiculed and bullied. Nice work guys !!

The cold recommended method was used for making my tincture here. http://mountainroseblog.com/make-glycerin-extracts-glycerites/ Check it out. My tincture in the photos, in (name removed by moderators) kitchen in the #####, was only kept there until the following morning

The Sth Australian Hemp Party (Mark Reynor), has done nothing to progress cannabis in Australia in 40 years, except smoke 4:20 joints together, in Sth Australian parks, whilst the police video record, and we watch on evening TV

Where are the test results that you mentioned you were getting for my tincture in 3 August 2014, attached below? 

A little ol' lady from Tamworth has done more than you Mark Reynor, in 18 months ;) . Whilst I have never met you, a couple of Sth Australian politicians that met you last year, I have spoken to in person. They said they only went to the first of your two scheduled meetings, as they found you belligerent. How's that for representing SA Hemp Party and progressing medical cannabis?

Mark Reynor, Sth Australian Hemp Party head, your previous fellow head of Hemp Party NSW, Barry John Futter, was primarily responsible for this defamation lawsuit, that I recently won against News Corporation. This is a very big deal, and was a 4 month investigation by their top lawyers. Disgraceful behaviour by the NSW Hemp Party to throw me under a bus, and you as Sth Oz Hemp Party Head, doing again here in a public forum  http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/help/for-the-record/the-sunday-telegraph-apologises-to-langdon-brown-of-the-don-medicinal-cannabis-business/news-story/2ff028fdc3d5f6448309129600d840ef

This forum members, and so called medical cannabis supporters, together with (name removed by moderators), releasing my birth name, and details to the public here, and police, leading to my current trial for supplying medicinal cannabis oil, is against the spirit supporting medicinal cannabis in Australia. Treacherous behaviour

(name removed by moderators), the amount of CBD in my tinctures varies, depending upon the strains used. Today, I posted my new tincture and testing results on FB, attached below, using a Mx Dx cannabis analyserhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3P5nbQV7cU .

My company is proudly 100% legal, tax paying and transparent. The last time we met at the Medical Cannabis Tamworth Symposium 2014, you slithered up to me, and apologised for your online bulling and lying, and blamed PTSD, and recently being arrested. Of course I forgave you. Are you going to do the same in a few weeks at the Sydney Hemp Fair, or this years Sydney symposium with United in Lucy? 

That girl you called a slut on the street today today. She's a virgin

The pregnant lady walking down the road. She got raped

The young bloke you called weak. He has to work every night to support his family

That lady you push down the other day. She's already being abused at home

That young woman you called fat. She's starving herself

The old man at the footy you man fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country

The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying

You think you know me or them. Guess what? You don't!

Comment if you are against bulling. I bet 99% of you won't., but you're the 1% with a heart :)

I will be focusing on getting medicine quickly out to my 1,000 + sick and life challenged customers, and unable to respond to comments likely for another 12 mths

Speak in 12 mths and best,

Don

The DMC 

Mos Eisley spacepor

'the hive of all scum and villian' (Borrowed from Star Wars

You know that lady, Matanuska Thunder, the one you call, Rose of Darkenss

you are wrong, but that is ok 

I am just an Public Health Academic, who specializes in harm reduction and medicinal cannabis research.

You met me Langdon, at Tamworth, I have an American accent 

I am not "Rose Of Darkness = ROD = (name removed by moderators)" (I have ovaries, just sayin).

oh why do I waste my time? oh that's right,warning people about those scamming sick and "life challenged people" (should have a hyphen there BTW)

re May symposium... sure hope you allow others to have time in front of the microphone -unlike Tamworth where you did everything in your power to spruk your company and to take time away from Lucy and others. 

and Langdon,  you play "mr superior ethical conduct' yet your statement "Rodrigo is only ever going to shoot up Caleb's butt  ;) " shows your true ethical colors -

AKA do as you tell us to do, not as you actually do.

257pages? WTF you smoking?

• Upvote 8

Good evening

After this 257 page, defamatory post has been up for almost a year (apologise about the delay responding), I guess it is time to address this rubbish scam alert in OzStoners 'The hive of all scum and villainy' - Mos Eisley Spacepor (Star Wars)

Are you for real? "apologise about the delay responding"? lol Everyone has wanted you to reply since the thread started but instead you chose to lurk in the shadows threatening to sue people via pm etc instead of replying to it. You could have replied at any time easily instead. :nono:

And you apologise by calling Australia's oldest and largest online cannabis community 'The hive of all scum and villainy'? Australia's largest online community and home for Australian medical cannabis users, Australian recreational users, Australian home growers, Australian mums n dads, Australian researchers, and many many more.

This thread is THE AUSTRALIAN cannabis community talking and voicing their opinions Don and judging you badly. Call it defamatory if you like and name call but reality is you have been judged badly on the way you have chosen to do business so far by the Australian cannabis community and that will continue I'm guessing given your attitude here.

Good evening

Matsanuska Thunder = Rose Of Darkness = ROD = (Real name removed)

As others have already pointed out your are incorrect and I can back them up.  I have also met Matsanuka Thunder and can assure anyone SHE is not the person you are defaming Don.

Do you have that persons permission to be posting their real name here Don? Do you have permission from any of the people you have personally named to do so or are you being a dog?

This forum members, and so called medical cannabis supporters, together with (Real name removed), releasing my birth name, and details to the public here, and police, leading to my current trial for supplying medicinal cannabis oil, is against the spirit supporting medicinal cannabis in Australia. Treacherous behaviour

What are you talking about?

One week, after paying (Real name removed) $4,200 a pound for cannabis flowers (rip off), and finishing our contract, the police arrived at my house.

You publicly admit to being involved in organised crime and wonder why the cops turned up? :faint:

Did you also tell the cops you bought a pound of cannabis flowers from (Real name removed) for $4200 and felt you had been ripped off so ended your 'contract' with him?

Regarding the quality of my products, I use professional chemists to make my cannabis oil. Everybody, including Nimbin Hemp Embassy, knows this

Professional chemists lol What sort of professional chemist is happy to be involved in producing an illegal substance? You sound like a meth seller trying to make their product sound more credible than others to me by saying hey man a real chemist cooks this shit ya know. Why all the BS marketing Don? Why not be honest and say your product is backyard science atm given the limitations the laws impose on production and proper quality controll atm?

What do the Hemp Embassy have to do with it? Are they a NATA approved testing facility? Havn't they also been named in this thread as having dubious pricing?

My company is registered and tax paying company. The first in Australia. This is the way forward, and you should be proud of such leadership

Your company is not the first in Australia lol (just more of that BS marketing again DON). There were many before you even thought of it. Have you already forgotten you only started with that little grow tent and a few imported seeds a few years ago and got $ signs in your eyes? Since then all I've seen you do is a lot of price gouging of sick and vulnerable people, a lot of self promotion and now claims you are some kind of 'leader'.

And you cant understand why the Australian cannabis community is judging you badly and to use the words of Deryn Hinch 'putting you in the shame file'? Don't you ever stop and wonder why?

My company is proudly 100% legal, tax paying and transparent.

Yes, so you keep saying despite the fact that's not the truth. So what? Is this just more marketing BS trying to give the impression your product is more credible than others?

....using a Mx Dx cannabis analyser

Reading on my MyDx analyser and it clearly states "Test and Measurement Device - NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE" You would have also purchased yours with the same knowledge. You do know they say this because the equipment is not accurate enough to be relied on for proper quality control commercial use? Why are you not clearly stating this to people Don?  Worried it will detract from your BS marketing of trying to make you and your products sound more credible than the reality?

The last time we met at the Medical Cannabis Tamworth Symposium 2014, you slithered up to me, and apologised for your online bulling and lying, and blamed PTSD, and recently being arrested. Of course I forgave you. Are you going to do the same in a few weeks at the Sydney Hemp Fair, or this years Sydney symposium?

Not sure who your referring to there but Yes many remember you from the Tamworth symposium. You acted very poorly there from all accounts as well by using up the limited question times to promote your business at the expense of many others there wanting to ask legitimate questions who never got to because of your self promotion taking up question times. I don't think many have forgiven you.

Are you going to do the same in a few weeks at the Sydney Hemp Fair, or this years Sydney symposium? I think you will get a shock if you try and carry on the same way there lol Why do you have no part in organising Australia's largest cannabis industry expo despite your claims of being a 'leader' in the industry?

I'm not going to bother commenting on all your other 'home n away' styled 'days of our lives' conspiracies, threats and accusations you dribble on about other than to say, if I wanted to read that drama queen crap I'd log into the soap opera forums not here thanks Don.

:peace: MongyMan

Edit:. And I'll ask gain Don, do you have permission to be naming the people here publicly you have or are you being a dog?

• Upvote 4

Good evening

Let the proof be in the pudding I say, attached below, to confirm all details

This was created by Matsanuska Thunder = Rose Of Darkness = ROD = (name removed by moderators) = previous company Aussie Medicinal Seeds, current company http://aussieseeds.com/  (competing cannabis seed company) to mine http://www.thedonmedicinalcannabis.com/#!online-store/cjzd/!/Medicinal-cannabis-seed-bank/c/11626018/offset=0&sort=nameAsc . Please see Mark Reynor's confirmation attached below

(name removed by moderators) was dumped by me, like a one night stand, as he kept threatening to shoot people, including Mark Heinrich, Mark Reynor, mentioned here. These clever guys have not mentioned this, attached below, nor picked up on Rod's - Rose of Darkness acronym yet, so best to fill you old guys in? Reality is, (name removed by moderators) is only ever going to shoot up (name removed by moderators) butt ;)

(name removed by moderators) befriended me on FB, and was rejected by me, 6 mths later, once I found out he had done 5 years for major credit card fraud - He is one of 40 odd growing contractors I have used, over the past 2 years. When you go panning for gold, you throw out a lot of rubbish...Expert grower, (name removed by moderators), you are not, as you had 3 fails in 6 months

One week, after paying (name removed by moderators) $4,200 a pound for cannabis flowers (rip off), and finishing our contract, the police arrived at my house. Two weeks after that, Craig Goodwin was arrested. (name removed by moderators) used to boast of mugging people to steal their money in NSW Penrith parks. This was enough for me

Despite (name removed by moderators) threats to kidnap my children, and ruin my company, (he was rejected), I have sent out 4,000+ orders in the last 18 months. All from word of mouth, despite disgusting forums like this, confusing so many people. Anyone mentioning support for my legal and tax paying company is ridiculed and bullied. Nice work guys !!

The cold recommended method was used for making my tincture here. http://mountainroseb...cts-glycerites/ Check it out. My tincture in the photos, in (name removed by moderators) kitchen in the #####, was only kept there until the following morning

The Sth Australian Hemp Party (Mark Reynor), has done nothing to progress cannabis in Australia in 40 years, except smoke 4:20 joints together, in Sth Australian parks, whilst the police video record, and we watch on evening TV

Where are the test results that you mentioned you were getting for my tincture in 3 August 2014, attached below? 

A little ol' lady from Tamworth has done more than you Mark Reynor, in 18 months ;) . Whilst I have never met you, a couple of Sth Australian politicians that met you last year, I have spoken to in person. They said they only went to the first of your two scheduled meetings, as they found you belligerent. How's that for representing SA Hemp Party and progressing medical cannabis?

Mark Reynor, Sth Australian Hemp Party head, your previous fellow head of Hemp Party NSW, Barry John Futter, was primarily responsible for this defamation lawsuit, that I recently won against News Corporation. This is a very big deal, and was a 4 month investigation by their top lawyers. Disgraceful behaviour by the NSW Hemp Party to throw me under a bus, and you as Sth Oz Hemp Party Head, doing again here in a public forum  http://www.dailytele...309129600d840ef

This forum members, and so called medical cannabis supporters, together with (name removed by moderators), releasing my birth name, and details to the public here, and police, leading to my current trial for supplying medicinal cannabis oil, is against the spirit supporting medicinal cannabis in Australia. Treacherous behaviour

(name removed by moderators), the amount of CBD in my tinctures varies, depending upon the strains used. Today, I posted my new tincture and testing results on FB, attached below, using a Mx Dx cannabis analyser

My company is proudly 100% legal, tax paying and transparent. The last time we met at the Medical Cannabis Tamworth Symposium 2014, you slithered up to me, and apologised for your online bulling and lying, and blamed PTSD, and recently being arrested. Of course I forgave you. Are you going to do the same in a few weeks at the Sydney Hemp Fair, or this years Sydney symposium with United in Lucy? 

That girl you called a slut on the street today today. She's a virgin

The pregnant lady walking down the road. She got raped

The young bloke you called weak. He has to work every night to support his family

That lady you push down the other day. She's already being abused at home

That young woman you called fat. She's starving herself

The old man at the footy you man fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country

The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying

You think you know me or them. Guess what? You don't!

Comment if you are against bulling. I bet 99% of you won't., but you're the 1% with a heart :)

I will be focusing on getting medicine quickly out to my 1,000 + sick and life challenged customers, and unable to respond to comments likely for another 12 mths

Speak in 12 mths and best,

Don

The DMC 

'the hive of all scum and villian' (Borrowed from Star Wars

Bravo! Standing ovation.

The most true part right here:

All they know how to do is attack their peers in the industry it seems. They've done more to attack fellow cannabis providers who are most actively lobbying the Australian government to make the plant legal, than lobby for legalization, it seems. Prohibition advocates couldn't have a better ally than their gang.

The woman you charged 9 k for a treatment , didnt have 9k, will you feel for her when she is paying off a personal loan for the rest of her charmed life?

What a cockhead, you make my blood boil pal,

Where were you with your free medicinal cannabis oil Jagged?

Keep letting your "blood boil" with your pretend concern for others. All the backstabbers spewing venom at Don seem to know is how to attack their own, and in the process, sabotage the cannabis industry they claim to support.

Don is trying to get cannabis legalized in Australia so that the cost goes down. I don't know if you've ever taken economics, but when a product is illegal, its price is artificially inflated. That is why it costs as much as it does for a mL of medicinal cannabis oil. This is not some evil conspiracy by Don Medicinal Cannabis. This is the consequence of supply being artificially limited by laws against cannabis. Those same laws that Don is working so hard to have overturned, so that the price of cannabis plummets.

Again, if you have cheaper product, then start giving it out, and I'm sure no one will pay the "9K" (nothing in the context of pharma drugs for cancer treatment) to producers like Don anymore. Otherwise, learn the principle of restraint and judging yourself before judging others.

You know that lady, Matanuska Thunder, the one you call, Rose of Darkenss

you are wrong, but that is ok 

I am just an Public Health Academic, who specializes in harm reduction and medicinal cannabis research.

You met me Langdon, at Tamworth, I have an American accent 

I am not Rose Of Darkness = ROD = (name removed by moderators) (I have ovaries, just sayin).

oh why do I waste my time? oh that's right,warning people about those scamming sick and "life challenged people" (should have a hyphen there BTW)

re May symposium... sure hope you allow others to have time in front of the microphone -unlike Tamworth where you did everything in your power to spruk your company and to take time away from Lucy and others. 

and Langdon,  you play "mr superior ethical conduct' yet your statement "Rodrigo is only ever going to shoot up Caleb's butt  ;) " shows your true ethical colors -

AKA do as you tell us to do, not as you actually do.

257pages? WTF you smoking?

What kind of "public academic" leaves a defamatory post filled with unsubstantiated attacks on the forum they moderate? You've alleged a connection between "Aussie Medicinal Seeds Co" and "Don Medicinal Cannabis", in the very first post, despite the two having nothing do with each other, and to add insult to injury, you've 'pinned' this thread, with its false allegations, to the top of the forum section. 

Shame on you for coming to Australia and acting like a belligerent bully to lifelong residents of the country.

And please stop lying and claiming Don is "scamming" people. You keep making this false allegation without any shame. Instead of acting petty, and fixating on your correspondent's word hyphenation and mistaking "257 posts" for "257 pages" ("WTF you smoking?", - what kind of "public academic" talks like this?) I recommend you learn some ethics. Nothing Don has done meets the definition of a "scam". Charging the going market price for a product that is in extreme short supply due to legal prohibition is not a "scam". Stop trying to destroy Australia's cannabis industry and the people in it.

I hope Don sues you for defamation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bravo! Standing ovation.

The most true part right here:

All they know how to do is attack their peers in the industry it seems. They've done more to attack fellow cannabis providers who are most actively lobbying the Australian government to make the plant legal, than lobby for legalization, it seems. Prohibition advocates couldn't have a better ally than their gang.

So what, your point is? This makes Don credible how?

Where were you with your free medicinal cannabis oil Jagged?

Wow how arrogant of you RedBaton. No wonder you support the Don and his price gouging.

I don't know if you've ever taken economics, but when a product is illegal, its price is artificially inflated. That is why it costs as much as it does for a mL of medicinal cannabis oil. This is not some evil conspiracy by Don Medicinal Cannabis. This is the consequence of supply being artificially limited by laws against cannabis. Those same laws that Don is working so hard to have overturned, so that the price of cannabis plummets.

.....I hope Don sues you for defamation.

In economics I was taught that organised crime is a bad thing for the society not something to be admired. What Don is doing is just an organised illegal activity despite him trying to dress it up as a legitimate legal company. You do know that right? Where do you think all the money goes for the cannabis he buys? What has Don done to try and get laws changed? All I've seen him do is promote his own business and further perpetuate and be part of an overpriced illegal market that everyone wants gone.

....I hope Don stops scamming people.

• Upvote 3

...alleged a connection between "Aussie Medicinal Seeds Co" and "Don Medicinal Cannabis", in the very first post, despite the two having nothing do with each other,

Don himself says different (read his post above) so not sure where your coming from RedBaton? He claims to have no connection NOW but who knows whats true?. Don makes a lot of claims and says a lot that is questionable imo.

• Upvote 1