Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Hi Mavis555,

If you do anymore post here could you please write in white lettering as some of us poor buggers can't read what you are writing about due to prob's with there eye's as I have Glaucoma an can't read BLACK writing,You do know what Glaucoma is I hope so. ???

An Mavis I am 1 of the poor sucker's that go with out Cannabis because I can't afford to buy it.

I try to grow my own cannabis when I can as my failing health stops me from growing cannabis now most of the time,An due to the hot weather here where I live I can't grow all year round,I can only grow in cooler weather.

I can not afford the prices that most  want for the tinctures they make,Plus I don't like to pay for crap tinctures like the Don makes an rips people off with.

Mavis 80% of my money goes on pharma medicines & medical fee's to help keep me going an stay alive.

I have only stated 1 of my main health probs ,As I have 3 other ones an have not mentioned these as a lot of people would just think that I am just having a bitch an winging about my probs ,Which is not the case here.

We are a community here of helpers an don't fuck each other over for money or profit.

What do you think our Fathers an there Fathers an mothers mothers fort for an died for.

I suggest you take a good look at yourself before you even think of calling yourself an Australian,Because what you post here on this site is not what we here are about.

95% of this community is all ways willing to hold out a hand an help you stand back up an walk tall again,That is what we are all about as Australian's,An not kick your fellow Australian in the Guts when they need help an a helping hand.

I do hope this bit of a rant helps you under stand what we here are all about an why we are so upset about the Don,Red Baron,an yourself Mavis, in what you say an do to the people that need help an can not afford your crazy high prices that you charge.

There is only 1 word an that is you are a rip off.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 6

I see there is much talk in this thread about pricing and quality. A lot of you refer to free medicinal cannabis or giving it away. I googled free medicinal cannabis, and no-one is offering it. I myself pay for mine. Ponder this. If a sofa is left on the nature strip with a sign saying its free, when you take it, you accept full responsibility for it. You accept all the fleas and bugs, and the unconfirmed quality and unknown origin. And you are on your own if when you get it home it's not right for the room. If you buy a sofa from a registered tax paying business, and there is any issues, the company that you bought it off will stand by the quality of their product and offer support. This is called consumer confidence. In this thread I see allegations about diluted or inferior products and over priced items. Having used products from Don Medicinal Cannabis, I find your statements rather hollow. Contrary to your accusations, I have found the products have exceeded my expectations. Consider this also - why do people fork out top dollar for genuine products like Apple and Samsung, when the market is flooded with parallel imports that are far cheaper? Quality, trust and accountability. When I'm paying for something far more important than material objects like a smart phone, say - my quality of life, for example - I want to be dealing with a business that is professional and reputable. I can shop elsewhere if I think I will get better price or product, no-one MAKES me buy from The Don Medicinal Cannabis. I feel safe dealing with this business and I trust the high quality of the products I receive. I vote with my wallet. You are entitled to your opinion as much as I am to mine.

I read the terms and conditions of this site when joining, and I see many violations of the code of conduct and content here in this thread. I suggest you all check your facts about calling him a scam artist. There was a public apology in the newspaper. Your references to the article mean nothing now.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/help/for-the-record/the-sunday-telegraph-apologises-to-langdon-brown-of-the-don-medicinal-cannabis-business/news-story/2ff028fdc3d5f6448309129600d840ef

Quality? Did you see your "quality" products being made on Don's dirty kitchen floor? He's a con man, for goodness sake! He's been caught out in so many lies. If you are truly this naive, I feel sorry for you.
  • Upvote 1

Where are you getting this picture from? I don't see it anywhere on Don's website. Please prove your claim.

If you have a lower price alternative, offer it for sale. It's a free market. Obviously is taking a lot of flak and legal risk putting these products online where sick people can easily find them. He will charge a premium.

Complaining about his prices while not offering an alternative (that doesn't involve some multi step process that those outside the Cannabis community are not going to bother going through) suggests jealousy and petty rivalry.

His website is right there on the label. It's his product.
  • Upvote 2

Hi Mavis555,

If you do anymore post here could you please write in white lettering as some of us poor buggers can't read what you are writing about due to prob's with there eye's as I have Glaucoma an can't read BLACK writing,You do know what Glaucoma is I hope so. ???

An Mavis I am 1 of the poor sucker's that go with out Cannabis because I can't afford to buy it.

I try to grow my own cannabis when I can as my failing health stops me from growing cannabis now most of the time,An due to the hot weather here where I live I can't grow all year round,I can only grow in cooler weather.

I can not afford the prices that most want for the tinctures they make,Plus I don't like to pay for crap tinctures like the Don makes an rips people off with.

Mavis 80% of my money goes on pharma medicines & medical fee's to help keep me going an stay alive.

I have only stated 1 of my main health probs ,As I have 3 other ones an have not mentioned these as a lot of people would just think that I am just having a bitch an winging about my probs ,Which is not the case here.

We are a community here of helpers an don't fuck each other over for money or profit.

What do you think our Fathers an there Fathers an mothers mothers fort for an died for.

I suggest you take a good look at yourself before you even think of calling yourself an Australian,Because what you post here on this site is not what we here are about.

95% of this community is all ways willing to hold out a hand an help you stand back up an walk tall again,That is what we are all about as Australian's,An not kick your fellow Australian in the Guts when they need help an a helping hand.

I do hope this bit of a rant helps you under stand what we here are all about an why we are so upset about the Don,Red Baron,an yourself Mavis, in what you say an do to the people that need help an can not afford your crazy high prices that you charge.

There is only 1 word an that is you are a rip off.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

This is a great post Dingo :) I have not posted here very much yet, but I've been reading a lot, and what's struck me is how supportive and truly helpful all the members here are. So many forums are full of wankers, but this place is genuine. It makes new members feel very welcomed, and encouraged!
  • Upvote 4

Hi

I have recently been looking into the use of CBD oil to treat chronic pain, Inflammation and a multitude of other problems associated with a previous injury, autoimmune diseases and doctors constantly experimenting with different kinds of medication "to see which would work".

I wish I had come across this site earlier, as after another week of painful frustration, I bit the bullet and made an order for some CBD oil.

However, after reading about the scammers posted here, I realised that there were a couple of sites I had looked at that were listed. I am really hoping the company I went with are legit (scam site said it looked safe).

As with most people wishing to use for medicinal reason, we can't afford to be ripped off.

If worst come to worst, I guess I'll have to be sneaky and grow my own.

I'm glad to have found this community, looking forward to a wealth of info on the subject.

Cheers

Welcome Anwyne. Keep us updated with how your order goes too!

• Upvote 1

Good evening

I have a few mins on a Friday evening

After this 257 page, defamatory post has been up for almost a year (apologise about the delay responding), I guess it is time to address this rubbish scam alert in OzStoners 'The hive of all scum and villainy' - Mos Eisley Spacepor (Star Wars)

Let the proof be in the pudding I say, attached below, to confirm all details

This was created by Matsanuska Thunder = Rose Of Darkness = ROD = (name removed by moderators) = previous company Aussie Medicinal Seeds, current company http://aussieseeds.com/  (competing cannabis seed company) to mine http://www.thedonmedicinalcannabis.com/#!online-store/cjzd/!/Medicinal-cannabis-seed-bank/c/11626018/offset=0&sort=nameAsc . Please see Mark Reynor's confirmation attached below

(name removed by moderators) was dumped by me, like a one night stand, as he kept threatening to shoot people, including Mark Heinrich, Mark Reynor, mentioned here. These clever guys have not mentioned this, attached below, nor picked up on Rod's - Rose of Darkness acronym yet, so best to fill you old guys in? Reality is, (name removed by moderators) is only ever going to shoot up (name removed by moderators) butt ;)

(name removed by moderators) befriended me on FB, and was rejected by me, 6 mths later, once I found out he had done 5 years for major credit card fraud - He is one of 40 odd growing contractors I have used, over the past 2 years. When you go panning for gold, you throw out a lot of rubbish...Expert grower, (name removed by moderators), you are not, as you had 3 fails in 6 months

One week, after paying (name removed by moderators) $4,200 a pound for cannabis flowers (rip off), and finishing our contract, the police arrived at my house. Two weeks after that, Craig Goodwin was arrested. (name removed by moderators) used to boast of mugging people to steal their money in NSW Penrith parks. This was enough for me

Regarding the quality of my products, I use professional chemists to make my cannabis oil. Everybody, including Nimbin Hemp Embassy, knows this

My company is registered and tax paying company. The first in Australia. This is the way forward, and you should be proud of such leadership

Despite (name removed by moderators) threats to kidnap my children, and ruin my company, (he was rejected), I have sent out 4,000+ orders in the last 18 months. All from word of mouth, despite disgusting forums like this, confusing so many people. Anyone mentioning support for my legal and tax paying company is ridiculed and bullied. Nice work guys !!

The cold recommended method was used for making my tincture here. http://mountainroseblog.com/make-glycerin-extracts-glycerites/ Check it out. My tincture in the photos, in (name removed by moderators) kitchen in the #####, was only kept there until the following morning

The Sth Australian Hemp Party (Mark Reynor), has done nothing to progress cannabis in Australia in 40 years, except smoke 4:20 joints together, in Sth Australian parks, whilst the police video record, and we watch on evening TV

Where are the test results that you mentioned you were getting for my tincture in 3 August 2014, attached below? 

A little ol' lady from Tamworth has done more than you Mark Reynor, in 18 months ;) . Whilst I have never met you, a couple of Sth Australian politicians that met you last year, I have spoken to in person. They said they only went to the first of your two scheduled meetings, as they found you belligerent. How's that for representing SA Hemp Party and progressing medical cannabis?

Mark Reynor, Sth Australian Hemp Party head, your previous fellow head of Hemp Party NSW, Barry John Futter, was primarily responsible for this defamation lawsuit, that I recently won against News Corporation. This is a very big deal, and was a 4 month investigation by their top lawyers. Disgraceful behaviour by the NSW Hemp Party to throw me under a bus, and you as Sth Oz Hemp Party Head, doing again here in a public forum  http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/help/for-the-record/the-sunday-telegraph-apologises-to-langdon-brown-of-the-don-medicinal-cannabis-business/news-story/2ff028fdc3d5f6448309129600d840ef

This forum members, and so called medical cannabis supporters, together with (name removed by moderators), releasing my birth name, and details to the public here, and police, leading to my current trial for supplying medicinal cannabis oil, is against the spirit supporting medicinal cannabis in Australia. Treacherous behaviour

(name removed by moderators), the amount of CBD in my tinctures varies, depending upon the strains used. Today, I posted my new tincture and testing results on FB, attached below, using a Mx Dx cannabis analyserhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3P5nbQV7cU .

My company is proudly 100% legal, tax paying and transparent. The last time we met at the Medical Cannabis Tamworth Symposium 2014, you slithered up to me, and apologised for your online bulling and lying, and blamed PTSD, and recently being arrested. Of course I forgave you. Are you going to do the same in a few weeks at the Sydney Hemp Fair, or this years Sydney symposium with United in Lucy? 

That girl you called a slut on the street today today. She's a virgin

The pregnant lady walking down the road. She got raped

The young bloke you called weak. He has to work every night to support his family

That lady you push down the other day. She's already being abused at home

That young woman you called fat. She's starving herself

The old man at the footy you man fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country

The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying

You think you know me or them. Guess what? You don't!

Comment if you are against bulling. I bet 99% of you won't., but you're the 1% with a heart :)

I will be focusing on getting medicine quickly out to my 1,000 + sick and life challenged customers, and unable to respond to comments likely for another 12 mths

Speak in 12 mths and best,
Don

The DMC 

Mos Eisley spacepor

'the hive of all scum and villian' (Borrowed from Star Wars

post-56715-0-22585900-1458280500_thumb.jpeg

post-56715-0-15484900-1458283277_thumb.jpg

post-56715-0-27237000-1458283294_thumb.png

post-56715-0-23460800-1458283350_thumb.jpg

post-56715-0-27824400-1458283393_thumb.jpg

post-56715-0-58056100-1458284135_thumb.png

• Downvote 2

WTF is going on? is this shit still illegal? how the fuck can u sell something that isnt even classed as a medicine of any sort in the eyes of the law,  i freak out if i think my neighbors might see me heading to the garden too often, ur taking the piss mate and if this is just a tit for tat for control of who knows what with other unknown to me players well then have a good hard look at ur selves, i would hate to have my cash involved with people who dont care about people, yes yes don u care thats why u do what u do, are u a failed politician by chance?

making money from others that are scared and see cannabis as their one and final hope at LIFE, you should be made to deliver ur goods at cost or put in jail for being a slight on society as a whole, and trying to cash in on people who u basically have as a captive audience.

If you are sick and reading this and thinking well what the hell do i do then? Take up ur own cause, the rick simpson oil  being sold by the don is very easy to make after some research, cannabis has been sold on the black market for 60 years, this is not some new drug or crazy hard to get.

As for quality and this has been raised as concerns for the avg joe, you would be hard pressed to find a better place to learn the ins and outs of this plant and the many many benefits that it can have, steer clear of the flashing signs and monorail salesmen, obviously Dan Andrews didnt do this and now vic is getting a monorail.

I cant be bothered checking dons prices again, but, if u cant make ur 60 gram lot of oil for under 3k youre not trying, 9k for an unregulated highly illegal substance is ludicrous maybe i see 9k 25 years in a specialsed market but even then there will still be panadene and other generics.

I predict that you WILL be remembered as a low life prepared to take a chance on the law to make money and nothing more, you dont care about the the people you sell to i'm sure ur only worries are if the "contracts " and if you do its a charade.

For future reference for urself don, you should research a guy by the name of peter foster his past and  future could well be similaar to ur own if you dont pull your head in.

How is this guy able to operate freely?

• Upvote 2