Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

lol, i find it funny all the allegations of 'organised_crime'.... all things considered. Sounds almost threatening, as though legal repercussions will ensue simply due to a disagreement on ozstoners over his business ethics lol .... shouldnt call somebody a dog when youre acting like one..... if there are any ozzie canna sites less aligned to ............. i'd probably participate! Youve got balls Don, you'll probably piss off a lot of people who just dont have the balls you do to pursue such endeavours, that isnt to say youre not a total scumbag snake oil merchant - by any means.

lol, everybody should be careful what theyre alleging....... 'organised_crime' - some think thats kindve a nasty label...... especially with the rico-like kinda laws being forged here in oz hey ;)

1000% markup on seeds is pretty much fucking criminal though - if indeed that is true,

Edited by _Puff_Tough_

i used to be aussie medical seeds co on fb but i closed that page down im no longer selling seeds to anyone and they are not over priced by any means 

im just glad im out of the game and growing now for my own reasons for my own needs to serve my own meds to enjoy my own herb my own way of life my right to cultivate 

:)

Rambo Rod aka Medlowbear 

i used to be aussie medical seeds co on fb but i closed that page down im no longer selling seeds to anyone and they are not over priced by any means

im just glad im out of the game and growing now for my own reasons for my own needs to serve my own meds to enjoy my own herb my own way of life my right to cultivate

:)

Rambo Rod aka Medlowbear

Not over priced? They had a 1000% markup. That is simply milking other's misfortunes for your own benefit. Of course every business makes a profit, but please... The prices were OBSCENE. Edited by FullCircle

The times are a changing as 1 great song writer wrote,An I am so gland an proud that the OZStoner community is part of it keep up the good work crew no matter how small  it may be big things grow from little things as this thread did. :declare: :thumbsup: :sun:  

Regards,Dingo-2008.  :db:

Edited by Dingo-2008

Hi

"I wish I had found this community earlier", was something I posted earlier and never more true than recently.

I don't consider myself to be one easily taken for a ride; I always check to see if a company is safe to order from online and see if they are registered.

I checked out this company;

https://www.marijuanaoil.com.au/medical-marijuana

Apparently they are linked to Vitanutricals, they were abn registered and appeared to be safe on scamming site.

After a lot of umming and ahhing, and in a fit of painful desperation, I decided to take the plunge and make an order for CBD oil with the limited funds available to me.

Well, I am ashamed to admit, I was ripped off.

Obviously medical cannabis is more difficult to get hold of than I would have thought - more fool me.

People who take advantage of others in need ought to be ashamed of themselves. I bet they're sleeping soundly, while others are losing sleep over money they couldn't afford to lose in the first place.

Hi

"I wish I had found this community earlier", was something I posted earlier and never more true than recently.

I don't consider myself to be one easily taken for a ride; I always check to see if a company is safe to order from online and see if they are registered.

I checked out this company;

https://www.marijuanaoil.com.au/medical-marijuana

Apparently they are linked to Vitanutricals, they were abn registered and appeared to be safe on scamming site.

After a lot of umming and ahhing, and in a fit of painful desperation, I decided to take the plunge and make an order for CBD oil with the limited funds available to me.

Well, I am ashamed to admit, I was ripped off.

Obviously medical cannabis is more difficult to get hold of than I would have thought - more fool me.

People who take advantage of others in need ought to be ashamed of themselves. I bet they're sleeping soundly, while others are losing sleep over money they couldn't afford to lose in the first place.

hey anwyne

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/75896-medical-canna-scammers/

www.marijuanaoil.com.au

has made the list

• Upvote 1