Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Hi

anybody knows anything about this site. is it true

marijuanaseeds.com.au

It's been mentioned a few times over the last couple of years, but pretty sure nobody has posted a successful delivery followed up with a grow of plants in line with what they were supposedly sold.  May even have been mentioned in this thread somewhere??? 

Here's one thread https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/68193-domestic-seed-banks/?hl=marijuanaseeds.com.au

Basically there's a few supposedly Australian seedbanks around, yantra is another one, and of course the Don's magnificent effort, but they are all way overpriced, and smell decidedly dodgy.  My attitude is that if they are conducting the transaction within Oz, stay the fuck away, I reckon there's less risk going through customs than buying from a potential sting operation, or even if legit they could be selling you any old bag seed with a desirable label taped to the bag.  If you really can't bring yourself to import beans, then play it safe and order some Southern Star Seeds strains from cannabisseedsforsale.com, a bit pricey but seem to be a decent product, and they are definitely shipped from within Australia, but your details are much safer with the overseas seed bank.

ill keep selling seeeds at awesome prices im not scmming no *#%@ im getting what its worth

Medlowbear, you are selling seeds? You were lying in this post, then.

i also agree i was wrong selling seeds to don at a huge price i no longer sell seeds i buy my own from herbies and grow my own plants im growing my own seeds to in the future offer them for free to the australian community for a donation of course but it will be under $20 for postage

I wouldn't buy from a dishonest person. Not in a million years.

Edited by FullCircle
  • Upvote 1