Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this community. A family member has be diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and I have been searching the net and found that cannabis oil is good for cancer. I have ordered it from marijuanaoil.com.au but never received the package then thought to grow it myself I was going to order the seeds from australianseedbank.com or don medicinal as they say buying seeds is not illegal. Is it true? Is it safe to use dried cannabis they sell from the streets to make cannabis oil. I guess you would need to buy alot to make very little oil.

Can someone help please.

Thank you very much

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this community. A family member has be diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and I have been searching the net and found that cannabis oil is good for cancer. I have ordered it from marijuanaoil.com.au but never received the package then thought to grow it myself I was going to order the seeds from australianseedbank.com or don medicinal as they say buying seeds is not illegal. Is it true? Is it safe to use dried cannabis they sell from the streets to make cannabis oil. I guess you would need to buy alot to make very little oil.

Can someone help please.

Thank you very much

Hi samsung sorry to hear about ya family member.

Keep away for those scammers you have spoken about, you will only be ripped off.

A good place to start for info would be face book placers like that have a look for cannabis work shops and attend those there you will come in contact with ppl that will be able to help u out with all the info you may need to get u on the rite path for gettin some help for your family member.

But we can help you in setting up a lil grow so you can produce your own meds so you dont have to go through ppl like the don...

• Upvote 5

Hi samsung sorry to hear about ya family member.

Keep away for those scammers you have spoken about, you will only be ripped off.

A good place to start for info would be face book placers like that have a look for cannabis work shops and attend those there you will come in contact with ppl that will be able to help u out with all the info you may need to get u on the rite path for gettin some help for your family member.

But we can help you in setting up a lil grow so you can produce your own meds so you dont have to go through ppl like the don...

Thank you very much Ozzy

I will do. I have already joined cannabis oil cure cancer on fb and i will keep searching.

I have been looking for solvents too. I went to Dan Murphy but they told me they dont sell alcohol consetrated more than 60% anymore.

They make everything hard

Thank you very much Ozzy

I will do. I have already joined cannabis oil cure cancer on fb and i will keep searching.

I have been looking for solvents too. I went to Dan Murphy but they told me they dont sell alcohol consetrated more than 60% anymore.

One more bit of advice i can give you is read the forum, the more u read the more u will come to understand all the info you are after is here.

Once you have read to the point ya head hurts and still have Q's start a thread and you will get all the answers you will need.

This thread is for calling out scammers...

• Upvote 3

Thank you very much Ozzy

Look for 99%, or preferably 100% isopropyl alcohol if you want to make hash oil, pretty sure that's the oil used in the Rick Simpson method, but double check that.  It's easy, and safe, if you are sensible, just be sure that all the alcohol has been purged before consuming it, and don't drink the iso :nono:  I got my last bottle off ebay, but cleaning supplies outlets, and electrical supplies outlets etc can also sell bulk amounts at good prices.

And no, the vast bulk of commercially available black market cannabis is in no way suitable for medicinal use, your decision to grow it is the right one.  Buy seeds from a reputable overseas seed bank, Herbies, Bonza, and cannabisseedsforsale.com are UK based, reputable, and more likely to get through customs than anything from Amsterdam for example.  If you do your seed order before setting up a grow, you can try and claim you have no idea about any seeds if they do get intercepted by customs and the police bother to chase it up, some smaller orders seem to get ignored though.  They are also much cheaper, but if you really don't want to risk customs look into Southern Star Seeds, you have to buy them through cannabisseedsforsale.com, but they are shipped from within Oz, regular seeds only, and a bit pricey, but bearable.

As Ozzy said, info on all that and much more is all over this site, and we're all happy to help you get up and running.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to hear about the cancer, i lost my father recently to stage 4 lung cancer. I had all the oil and he wouldnt touch it, as it was illegal i hope your patient is into it, as im sure cannabis, THC in particular cure a lot of forms of cancer.

imho weed off the street is ok  if that is all you can get, all of the stuff i have been buying to smoke when i had no home grown without exception has been pretty ordinary, so yeah, but it has to be better than nothing?

Also check out cbdcrew.org. There is also a video on stage 4 lung cancer and it being fully cured with cannabis oil, i think there is a link at cbdcrew but it is hosted on youtube if u wanna search there may be a link.

i keep asking my friends how many people they know that have smoked weed most of their lives and died of cancer, not one has given  me a name, im sure there are people dying of cancer that smoked weed, Howard Marks has a form of cancer that cannabis oil wont cure.

Now i see a lot of people ordering CBD oil for their cancer, im not fully ofait with all the science but i was of the belief that it is THC that kills cancer and CBD was more for thing like nausea inflammation and other i cant remeber right now.

Am i wrong in this thinking?

Hope all goes smooth for you, dont worry bout all these fancy web sites selling oil, there just trying to cash in on desperate people  

Edited by Jagged

Now i see a lot of people ordering CBD oil for their cancer, im not fully ofait with all the science but i was of the belief that it is THC that kills cancer and CBD was more for thing like nausea inflammation and other i cant remeber right now.

Am i wrong in this thinking?

Yes and no Jagged. It is the THC that 'kills' cancer but if possible high THC oil is best used in conjunction with high CBD oil in alternating doses is what I've seen been used with very positive results in many cases (Justin Kander from Aunt Zeldas in America spoke about this in some detail at the 2015 Medical Cannabis Symposium in Tamworth).

You are correct saying that CBD oil by itself has very little if any evidence to support it as an effective 'cure' for cancer though yes.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone for replying and helping. Really appreciate it and im sorry for the slow respond. I'm still in the process of searching and looking. I found on net that Artemisia annua is good for cancer curing. I have ordered the tables from iherp but i doubt it will pass through the customs .

I will look at the websites SirHash