Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

and they have refered to it as the oil he makes.. and don him self has said " my oil".. and "the oil i make".

You didn't think that maybe, just maybe, the "my" refers to his company? You're absolutely sure there aren't any chemists that he uses? Because that's quite a bit of confidence you have, based on conjecture.

hating on all of us.

Where did I hate all of you? I criticized specifically Dingo-2008 for his hateful attitude. I didn't criticize everyone. You can go back and read my comment again and verify for yourself.

as you asked... " what do you do?" besides troll the forums claiming to be a friend of the don.

Believe it or not, I am not just claiming to be a friend of the Don. I am a friend of Don.

Edited by RedBaton

You're absolutely sure there aren't any chemists that he uses?

So what if he does?  This claim is just how he tries giving credibility to his products by giving the impression they are professionally made and quality monitored.

That might sound impressive to the naive, sick and vulnerable but in reality it gives ZERO credibility.

The truth is that any chemist involved in making backyard illegal drugs is dodgy with quality controls to match. : :freak:

His claims about using chemists as part of his marketing BS.is one of the many things that lead those with real medical cannabis knowledge to believe he is just another scammer.

Believe it or not, I am not just claiming to be a friend of the Don. I am a friend of Don.

That explains why you were so fast to defend him as your first post on the site and why you jumped in admiringly stating that he is "someone trying to bring about legalization in Australia" and someone "out the forefront of this industry" as some kind of moral high ground to rudely attack another member from with insults and aspersions just because they don't hold him in the same regard as you. A member by the way who has done more for Australian cannabis than Don ever will and has been doing so since long before Don was even in nappies. A member who does it to genuinely help people for free not because they want something in return.

If you took off the friendship glasses that are tinting your view you might see what others see. Or are they financial interest glasses?

I'm interested to know what exactly has Don done to try and bring about legalization in Australia and be out the forefront of this industry that wasn't just to benefit himself? All I've seen is him promoting his own business and selling overpriced, dodgy cannabis products to sick and vulnerable people he is putting at risk from the law.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 6

he put photos on face book.. of "his oil" being made in his kitchen on the floor in jars... a "chemist" would know not to work on the floor.

so yeah.. pretty damn sure.

an you never quote comments like mooses.. that said dons oil does NOT have cbd in it.. it is mostly THC-A.. hummm?.. no comment on this one...

ohh thats right.. because its true... cant argue with facts can ya.

an me bringing up you as dons friend was a point... what do you do besides back don up?.

i give away oils and treatments freely..as do many people. we dont charge sick people 100's of dollars for a somewhat fake cure.

• Upvote 5

When I met Don at the Medicinal Cannabis Symposium at Tamworth all he did was interrupt the conference time and again in a thinly veiled attempt to advertise himself and his 'business'. He didn't even have the respect and restraint to allow people with actual questions to share the limited time.

• Upvote 8

looks like Langdon, um, I mean "his friend" RedBaton, is drinking again...

How mean-spirited of you.

You're supposed to lead this forum, and instead you acquaint it with:

• accusations that are based on nothing but your own conjecture
  • petty put downs in reaction to civil discussion
  • generally boorish, careless behavior, while hypocritically claiming to believe in healing and positivity

Don has stated he has sold one million dollars worth of cannabis medicines in the last year. Surprise surprise but he has NOT had one cancer cure despite his claims he has premium medicines. Go figure., Don is a sheister!

How do you know he " has NOT had one cancer cure despite his claims he has premium medicines"?

I'm sure you have proof of your claim?

You claim to be concerned about his patients. But are you really? Or is this about something else? Always making these accusations, without providing any evidence at all, suggests it's something else.  The seeming preoccupation you have with his results, and your obvious bias in interpreting all events with him receiving the least possible benefit of the doubt (e.g. assuming none of his patients have been cured without even knowing all of his patients), suggests a sort of rivalry/jealousy.

Is this what the medicinal cannabis is supposed to be about? Negativity, petty rivalries, and backstabbing? How about working together? How about the philosophy of wishing others well? How about spending your energy helping others, and find new patients, instead of trying to tear others, who are serving hundreds of patients, down?

he put photos on face book.. of "his oil" being made in his kitchen on the floor in jars... a "chemist" would know not to work on the floor.

They don't have a laboratory to make oils and tinctures, as cannabis is still considered illegal.  

an you never quote comments like mooses.. that said dons oil does NOT have cbd in it.. it is mostly THC-A.. hummm?.. no comment on this one...

I can't respond to 20 pages of comments, mostly attacking him. Moose is making things up. He alleges that Don claims his medicinal cannabis tincture is "high CBD". Why doesn't he provide any proof for his allegations? Don doesn't claim that his tincture is "high CBD" anywhere on his website.

i give away oils and treatments freely..as do many people. we dont charge sick people 100's of dollars for a somewhat fake cure.

You are doing a commendable thing. Don has given away thousands of dollars of medicinal cannabis that he produced. But he also runs a business, because he believes it's ethical to make a living helping others, and because he thinks that's the way to create a real industry that can produce enough medicinal cannabis for millions of people.

To each their own. Instead of spending energy attacking the precious few people in that produce medicinal cannabis in Australia, just because they believe in a different set of values, the people in this thread should be wishing them well, and doing their part to provide their own medicinal cannabis. 

I see these attacks on someone who's out in the forefront of challenging antiquated laws on medicinal cannabis as crazy, if the goal is indeed to advance medicinal cannabis and make it more widely available to anyone who wants it.

'RedBaton'....the don and his meddlers...fade away deceivers.   You have no credibility in reality.  You are a businessman and therefore a liar and self-server by nature...you choose this. Don't shriek and howl when the light of Truth starts shining.

Faith :sun:

Thanks for your shallow assessment. It shows what a narrow minded, intolerant view of the world you have.

You don't have to accept Don's values or way of life, but you should tolerate others who are different than you. This thread is filled to the brim with calls of violence and harm on someone else, who is doing nothing but engaging in voluntary trade with others, in the medicinal cannabis trade. When did you become so intolerant that you want to use the same methods used by the prohibitionists to stop him?

Edited by RedBaton