Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

The Rose of Darkness you have hit the nail on the head with that post.

I for one have received medical cannabis from none for profit peoples an it have helped me stay on top of my many illnesses an lead as normal a life as I can.

With out these peoples compassion an strong will to help other people I do know where I would be today an that is most likely 6 foot under,But due to there compassion to help the ill.

I am still here an returning the same favor to other sick an dying people when I can as It is still very hard for me to keep my head  above water.

An I do thanks you all for the help you good people have given me in the past year's.

An it truly makes me sick inside to see Greedy people making big money from the ill an dying people there is no real need to do that.

An please don't get me wrong I am not saying that anyone from this site has supplied me with cannabis.

It is the moral support an the info an help for me to keep going an grow some canna meds for myself.

I thank you all again from deep with in my heart.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 7

.........................There is no illegitimate, illegal money or profit made from the production.

Every dollar paid for the production is from hard earned work of a normal paying job. These people donate their time and money to give something to those in need for 100% free.

There are no exceptions, this is strictly non profit.

Combined as growers, one plant each, we can save the lives of thousands.

Dont underestimate yourself, you are so powerful and you dont even realize it :)

Rose.......................

Very well said Rose. The current legal situation is ludacrous. They know it, we know it.. Our governments and corporations won't stand by our people in need, I am so happy to hear that someone does..

To JoanofOz, i would imagine the best place for you to source this type of material is to speak to you peers. Others in the same boat, support groups, that kind of thing...

:peace:

Ford

Edited by Ford Fairlane
  • Upvote 2

Your welcome guys :)

I feel I must apologize for steering off topic with this as this thread was originally about an individual that out of ignorance I know very little about.

At the same time, Im glad I did choose to express my feelings about the nature of this as it revealed what many others passionately feel about this situation evolving in this country.

Perhaps it is for another topic yet again, but I do not feel that legalization under the pretense of medical is a good idea at all.

The initial thought of legalization excites many at first thought, the idea of being allowed to grow without fear of prosecution seems quite grand and liberating and a step forward.

"Medical oil for the children" ,"Medical oil for the sick", "Compassion for the people" is the picture that politicians like Senator Natale would like to pander, but this is the pandering of nothing but lies imo.

Politicians have used "tough on drug war" policies to gain votes for many years, but their prerogatives always remain the same.

Campaign = Votes = Election = Money under the table.... it has been like this from the beginning.

Only this time, they are "Pro Cannabis" but the motive and prerogative always remains the same. To believe the concept of them actually having compassion for people is laughable. They only see dollar signs and with your vote you will give them exactly what they want.

They have joined hands with pharmaceuticals and put money before human life for a very long time.

Their only interest in legalization is money... "Instead of missing out on a cut of the black market, lets use the "medical" aspect to get it across the line for conservative voters and then we can reap the revenue"

For some, their true motive is transparent, others cant see past their nose.

But the part that upsets me most, is that with legalization many will not only be happy, but thank the government for allowing it to happen.

This... is spitting in the face of all those who have lost their lives, had their lives torn apart, incarcerated and were prosecuted due to prohibition of cannabis through the years.

To understand this more easily... imagine having a little quiet farming village in the 16th century. There is a neighboring castle that tears through your village constantly, raping and pillaging, burning your crops to the ground for 100 years.

Then all of a sudden, they come to your village and say "We are not going to attack your village anymore and we would like to purchase your crops from you"

And you are supposed to be happy and thank them?

After all they have done for the last 100 years and all of a sudden it's ok?

I would rather incarceration than invite the devil to eat at my table.

Thank you for putting up with my little rant, I am also very passionate about this subject and sometimes need to vent some steam.

Rose.

• Upvote 9

Rose you little rants are always a good read. Far better than those links you posted a few weeks back. Your own words are always thought provoking and poignant. Thank you.

What you say, takes me to a case in point,Lou Haslem. I supported Dan, but I cant easily support a Ex Drug squad commander that in his retirement want to run a canna farm. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I think about those incarcerated /criminal history people out there.

Edited by Husky
  • Upvote 2

Thank you for putting up with me Husky :)

I dont think it is being cynical, you are just trusting your gut feeling... and so you should.

If somebody keeps you in a prison cell and beats you every day like a dog, then all of a sudden they come in and help you up and give you a cup of tea, chances are they have not had an epiphany about the way they have treated you, more likely they are about to line you up for something even worse than a beating.

Has the government "grown a heart"?

Not likely ;)

• Upvote 5

Hi crew,

I agree with you Hushy & The Rose of Darkness It is hard to trust some people with there sudden change of View,Then some times it take some one that is close to you or your family  to die or become ill for you to see that cannabis is really a medical drug that can help many ill people an save lives & lessen the pain of dying as well.

Now that is just History an we humans seem to only learn by our mistakes be they big or small mistakes.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 1