Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

No one is suggesting Hemp CBD Oil is the same as Rick Simpson Oil.  I hope you aren't confusing RSO with what the Don selling? There is an even bigger difference between what he is selling and Rick Simpson Oil...

The Dog states that his "oil" is extracted by a Chemist using Butane ie BHO, this is then mixed with carrier oils that dilute it for dosing. The stuff seen soaking on the Don's Kitchen floor is his high tech "tincture" this is not decarbed  ... just so no one confuses what the Don is selling with RSO or even a quality nutritional supplement with a known cannabinoid profile that is free of contaminants  :good:

• Upvote 3

after considerable thought re this don character,llangdon brown, rambo rod or whoever he really is?

what barriers are there to others registering a company paying tax etc and doing things correctly/scientifically with complete accountablity and honesty?

this doofus(a kind description) currently has no competition nor any scruples and has already demonstrated that he cannot compete with ethical production of real cannabis medicine

he would  lose his market share overnight and the problems caused by the sale and distibution of his dubious "medicine " could be solved

just thinking out loud :doh:

• Upvote 1

after considerable thought re this don character,llangdon brown, rambo rod or whoever he really is?

what barriers are there to others registering a company paying tax etc and doing things correctly/scientifically with complete accountablity and honesty?

this doofus(a kind description) currently has no competition nor any scruples and has already demonstrated that he cannot compete with ethical production of real cannabis medicine

he would  lose his market share overnight and the problems caused by the sale and distibution of his dubious "medicine " could be solved

just thinking out loud :doh:

The Tamworth project hopes to achieve this. They want to buy a property and put a lab on it that will run a clinic that will be able to use Canna oil for it's FULL medicinal value.

They are looking for donations and volunteers.

• Upvote 5

The Tamworth project hopes to achieve this. They want to buy a property and put a lab on it that will run a clinic that will be able to use Canna oil for it's FULL medicinal value.

They are looking for donations and volunteers.

thanks iTiC,

we are on the same page,

I  posted a similar thread to you on the same subject...

• Upvote 2

...so the question begs....where is he sourcing his canna?   What inputs are going into the growing?  Organic don't come easy so I would reckon medicinal substances would require even more stringent guidelines?  I dunno, just wondering.

Faith :sun:

Ahh now that depends on your definition of 'organic' and 'medicinal'.

For example I smoke ciggies, is it medicinal? ask my mrs and the answer would be yes 'cos without them I get cranky and she'd kill me lol so for my health and her sanity its better I smoke lol For my respitory health its awful, but for my health its better I do lol

This, by the way, is a bullshit excuse, ciggies are bad and I know it. But if I twist it around... ...I do so for 'my health" lol So its 'medicinal' Using this theory I can label ANYTHING as being medicinal.

Its the same with organic. For example I grow in my own garden, that's organic. I don't mention that I do so under artificial lights, in perlite, using salt rich nutes, in an environment I control. There is nothing 'organic' about it. There is no PGR's involved, does that make it organic? I don't think so. I'm in control, not nature. But by saying '...in my own garden...' makes it sound organic.

Another point along these lines, which I also think is very relevant to this discussion is what is he starting with. OK we all know its canna but there is a hell of a difference from using shade leaves, using sugar trim and using bud to make the oil. As the old saying goes "start with crap and end with crap, start with quality and end with quality" I make my oil with manicured bud, I want (need) quality, so I start with quality. Sure I'd get more if I soaked all the leaf and trim but I want quality. So it makes me wonder, what is it made from? Canna is not approved by the TGA so I'm not sure whose 'guidelines' he is using

Just some ideas

Merl1n

• Upvote 3

...so the question begs....where is he sourcing his canna?   What inputs are going into the growing?  Organic don't come easy so I would reckon medicinal substances would require even more stringent guidelines?  I dunno, just wondering.

Faith :sun:

from memory he was skulking around nimbin and sourcing whhatever he could get his greedy mits on,

organic? ...very doubtful

• Upvote 2

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/desperate-cancer-patients-pay-up-to-220-for-one-days-worth-of-black-market-medicinal-cannabis-while-waiting-for-legalisation/story-e6freon6-1227494389352

"Medicinal cannabis supplier Langdon Brown, also known as The Don, said he had 150 customers in Queensland taking cannabis oil for conditions like cancer, epilepsy and chronic pain. He said supply was difficult because growers were reluctant to have more than six plants for legal reasons."

One millilitre of Mr Langdon’s cannabis oil sells for $110 which he said could last about one month for a patient taking one drop per day. But he recommended cancer patients consume 2ml a day for two months equating to $220 a day or $13,200 for two months
“If medicinal cannabis was legalised, prices would come down 50 per cent guaranteed,” Mr Langdon said.

• Upvote 3