Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

actually I am quite qualified to speak in regards to scientific issues, including "chemistry" and 'compounding' - I have the education and experience to prove it... "the Don" has a finance background.

I have used screen shots from the don's own Facebook page to back up my points

I have met The Don, I was unimpressed, as were many people at the Tamworth symposium the Don did everything in his power to derail the symposium to meet his agenda (imo)

this is all I need to know about how "the Don" produces his products,these shots are from HIS Facebook page

attachicon.gifd4.JPGattachicon.gifdon2.JPG

what self-respecting 'chemist' produces products on the floor (answer is NONE).

in medical settings, medications on the floor is a serious offence.

ha... holy shit...

this mofo never heard of a bookshelf at the very least... stack that shit in a filing cabinet or something... 

i miss everything like this... coz im not a facebook person.

interesting find.. thank you for sharing.. and also for respecting the privacy of whoever commented on it.... nice job!.

• Upvote 1

Into em Matti.  Its folks like he who get our freedoms taken away.  He will receive his just rewards. Nobody likes to be fleeced Joan (I am trying to be diplomatic here, if you are who you say), and you have been fleeced.  He care nowt re your health.  He cares about your money which you seem to have an abundant supply.  It is shysters like he who will have the government control every aspect of cannabis as medicine....to 'protect' the public.  He is a Thief, a Counterfeit compassionate , a Fraud and the world would be better without those like hisself

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 1

Holy shit he's at best making his "medicine" out of low grade trim in jars from the reject shop on his kitchen floor.  That's at fucking best and this guy is claiming to make medicine... :faint:

Not that I really condone helping the war on drugs but if there were some rich person who happened to get the don to send orders to cop shops in a few different states, in particular WA and maybe one or two to a "dry" area in NT, to really give them a helping hand against the don I'd be incredibly happy :bangin:

• Upvote 4

Thanks Matti for the photos of  The Don nice up to date LAB with all his test equipment,Think all the big Pharmaceutical Lab's could take a leaf outta The Don's Lab set up,  An up date there Labs to his standards.

Was that a  Cockroach's   head pocking outta the top of 1 of them jar's. :doh:   :sick

At least now a few people will believe what we have all been trying to tell them,It sure is a back yard set up for sure . :greedy:  :nono: 

Keep them nice photos coming Matti they are GOLD. :thumbsup:

Regards,Dingo-2008.   

actually I am quite qualified to speak in regards to scientific issues, including "chemistry" and 'compounding' - I have the education and experience to prove it... "the Don" has a finance background.

I have used screen shots from the don's own Facebook page to back up my points

I have met The Don, I was unimpressed, as were many people at the Tamworth symposium the Don did everything in his power to derail the symposium to meet his agenda (imo)

this is all I need to know about how "the Don" produces his products,these shots are from HIS Facebook page

attachicon.gifd4.JPGattachicon.gifdon2.JPG

what self-respecting 'chemist' produces products on the floor (answer is NONE).
in medical settings, medications on the floor is a serious offence.

• Upvote 4

Oh believe me in the eyes of the law that kitchen is indeed a "DRUG LAB"

And a water pump and feed ring = "Sophisticated Hydroponic Setup" (in a grow tent "Space age drug lab) :P

In my grow room, humus media and organics are most welcome! (But floors, walls and anything not connected to media must be clean)

Once material is ready for oil extraction, my 3 best friends are:

Isopropyl

Latex Gloves (Powder free)

UVC light

If it is not clean enough for surgery, then no deal.

If there is only one thing I see eye to eye with pharmaceuticals, it is sterility and contamination procedure.

The only thing that touches my floor is my feet (or occasionally my used latex glove when I fail to get my "3 point shot" into the waste bin from across the room) :P

• Upvote 1

Hi JoanOFOz,

I am glad that the cannabis is helping you with your illness.

You said you you think you are to old to start to learn how to grow cannabis,Well I for one am here to tell you that you are never to old to grow some cannabis for yourself an make yourself some medical cannabis oil at least you will know it is the real deal an not PRG crap.

You will find that we the crew here at OZStoners would all go outta our way to help you as we do with everyone that ever asks for help here.

It you did a quite indoor grow for yourself an don't tell anyone about it you would not get busted.

If you ever need help to grow some cannabis just ask.

Hope you keep on the mend .

All the best.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Thank you Dingo for your suggestion. Once again it is nice to get a polite reply instead of nastiness, as a few have posted towards me on this chat. I shall ignore those posts.

I feel too nervous about growing my own medicinal plant due to the legal implications. Call me old and silly, but I don't feel it would not aid in my healing if I was feeling anxious and looking over my shoulder all the time.

I have spent the past few days reading other posts online about growing and when it becomes legal to grow cannabis I would certainly enjoy giving it a try as I am quite successful with my general gardening.

If the plant does not become legal for myself in this lifetime I feel confident that my own children and grandchildren will benefit in the future. Change is happening.