Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

It is a terrifying thought to think that people may make the mistake of buying "PGR" treated cannabis and trying to make oil from it...

You would be successfully introducing carcinogenics into your body instead of trying to remove them.

Education is needed now more than ever for people seeking medical help.

I wouldn't even run that shit through my grinder let alone ingest it. 

"Their is no profit to be made for them from healthy people and cures, only sickness which many would believe they create in turn for demand."

Yes Rose, Health and well-being in body, mind and spirit has no place in their horrific and debasing game.  Healthy and well people with no anxieties are a glitch.  Because they can see what is happening.  The powers who are in control are condemned by this knowledge.  Their deeds are shown to be what they are.  Lower, rather than higher, unjustified, selfish, lacking humanity and compassion.  Because their god is money. they think it makes the world go round.  Yes, health and well-being, choice and freedom just to mention a few are contrary to their ideology and morality.

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 2

Hi Joan

Greed is bad

There are plenty of co-ops for Med Canna, not to hard to find

that cost you 0$

why don't you get in touch with the Rose of Darkness

probley get better quality the Dons bikie canna

and its non for profit too

If there were more people like you around ROD

the world we be a better place

Kudos to you my friend :hi:

Thanks for your advice. How do I get in touch with Rose of Darkness to obatin medical cannabis oil?

• Upvote 1

I think everyone just needs to calm down a notch.

this is a conversation.. With an underline warning.

not an argument.. But a discussion... Lets everyone please keep it civil.

I have also spoken to other "patients" of dons who have nice things to say about him.

I have also talked to a few people that said he/they took money and ran.. I felt these people were making up slight stories.

however I can not condone the sale of "medication" for the prices that are going..weather it is done by "professional chemists" or not.

I give one lady some rub on oils that help her pain.. An she gives me eggs from her chooks.. Hehehe.. That's payment.

I am glad some people are getting help.. But the costs seem to out weigh the benefits in most cases.

grow strong and be well.

cheers.

• Upvote 2