Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Hehe thanks man... I've been making bho and extractions for some time now.. With decent success.

I just never read into the "cancer cure oils" and whatnot.

I make an olive oil cannabis extract that has had good results with a few "patients".. For various ailments.. From skin rash, arthritis pain, cuts an sores as well as just a pleasant numbing effect for things doctors say "just take some pain killers, nothing that we can do about it".. Or that pain is just old age pains.. What doctor should ever be allowed to say that??.

I Am in the process of trying one with coconut oil.. But can't get the consistency right.

was just surprised to read that the oils being used such as rso or phoenix tears is pretty much bho with an alcoholic wash that has been watered down..?... Is this right?.. Or am I missing a key component?.

any advice or input is welcome..

cheers.

The active ingredient is Cannabis oil. I think what you are missing is that some people make outrageous claims about their Cannabis products and others do not. While Cannabinoids may have cancer fighting properties imo it is untruthful to market Cannabis oil as a cancer cure.

I do believe in some cases they are effective but it is not fair to call them a blanket cure.

• Upvote 4

Ta Gumby,

I don't take kindly to scamming people (full stop).

But scamming people who are in need and often sick- that's got to be the lowest of the low

It is important that people in the Medical Cannabis community watch out for each other and "out' the scammers!

Stay safe, be smart

agreed, a cold place in hell for those that scam the sick. this sort of stuff send the buisiness of MMJ, backwards. best just bloke him on FB and OR put him in to the FB crew.

The active ingredient is Cannabis oil. I think what you are missing is that some people make outrageous claims about their Cannabis products and others do not. While Cannabinoids may have cancer fighting properties imo it is untruthful to market Cannabis oil as a cancer cure.

I do believe in some cases they are effective but it is not fair to call them a blanket cure.

True, G13 would be alot less effective on cancer that White widow. It is defn the right ratio of cannabanoids that determines which ailment it is useful for. G13 might stop someone blowing their brains out. but I wouldnt use that one again. I think THe purple cheeses are better for mood, and a good dose of CBD for malignancy.

I put a drop of Blue cheese oil onto of a Melanoma; it was dead two weeks later. Blue cheese is an all round good smoke and medicinal.

I'd very much like to get my PHD in Hashology.

True, G13 would be alot less effective on cancer that White widow. It is defn the right ratio of cannabanoids that determines which ailment it is useful for. G13 might stop someone blowing their brains out. but I wouldnt use that one again. I think THe purple cheeses are better for mood, and a good dose of CBD for malignancy.

I put a drop of Blue cheese oil onto of a Melanoma; it was dead two weeks later. Blue cheese is an all round good smoke and medicinal.

awesome.. That's hell good.. And also good to know.. Thank you for the information.

I recently picked up a pack of these.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Blue_Geez/Cabin_Fever_Seed_Breeders/

blue cheese cross.. And have one going at the moment to test how they are.. Smell is crazy cheesey.

cheers.

The alcohol simply works as a solvent to extract the active ingredients from the plant. As THC will break down in alcohol, the more washes you do, the weaker the end product becomes. Chlorophyll also comes out which is why the oil is a dark green/black colour. It is really hard to find a solvent that won't extract the chlorophyll, and mostly they are too expensive. The resulting oil (First wash) should be like a thick grease and is normally put in a capsule and swallowed. Also be careful using the Honey Bee extraction method. You should really use a vacuum chamber and vacuum pump to remove ALL the butane. 

• Upvote 1

Do you watch Bubblemans Hash Church? lol

That dude is the same guy that I did the post on about {Crazy seed prices} In Off-Beat News.Sounds like he is scamming a few crew.

Tig an Mongy warned me about him when I was trying to get hold of some Cannabis Med's .

Lovely how the Worms come outta the wood work to help the sick an dying people that need cannabis to help them with there medical prob's.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 1

had no clue that they were one in the same crew trying to rip sick people off

here is that link Dingo-

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/73711-crazy-cannabis-seed-prices/

but yea, $250 for 5 seeds...they are taking advantage of sick people.

oh and there are investment opportunities with this "seed" company, quick, give the scammer some cash.