Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Alphacat is as big a rip off as the Don imo. You can buy the same TLC test kits for half the price out of the USA. And even less out of Australia..... Very soon ;)

While I agree that Don products are overpriced he is putting himself at extreme risk, and as mentioned previously, he needs to fund his own legal issues on the subject.

I too was under the impression the Don subcontracted manufacture out, including oil production to a chemist (the guy who makes oil for him did a radio interview recently, claiming he was a chemist). I do have concerns though, as claims have been made that his products were not sufficiently purged of alcohol.

:peace:

Edited by Ford Fairlane

@ Louise, You are such a gem Lou! :)  The Forum would not be the same without you ;)

The part that I never seem to fully understand (or sadly I might in ignorance) is how people calculate sickness and desperation as potential profit.

The reason Cannabis is so special is because you can "Self heal" yourself of so may things right from your own backyard.

It has always been like this for thousands of years through many cultures.

Modern medicine and pharmaceuticals have perpetually put profit before human life and suppressed the many natural and safe cures to everything.

Their is no profit to be made for them from healthy people and cures, only sickness which many would believe they create in turn for demand.

If somebody is in desperate health and condition, one would question the soul of a person that would take advantage of that person financially at such a dark time.

Too many people suffer because of greed in this world and by giving away cannabis oil freely to those in need, you are fighting against what is probably the greatest evil this world has ever known and putting life before money.

Grow cannabis, create oil, give away freely to people who need it and save lives... your perspective on life will change forever.

Make your life about something... something you can hold your head high about till your last breath.

Rose.

• Upvote 5

I'm sorry you feel as tho we were/are putting you down.

we have no ill will towards you.. Believe me we are a loving bunch here.

its just "don" is making money off sick people an charging a fair bit too much..

There is no "official" lab testing done. As it is still illegal in Australia and no chemist is needed to make the oil..nor would touch the subject or they would lose their license.

Im pretty sure don makes the oil him self.. Please do not believe everything you read.

and lastly.. This is a home for a few of us online.. And your first post out of the gate was in this thread... You did not put up an intro post.. Or say hi this is how I do things...your first post was to jump straight into a scam alert thread... Perhaps this is what leads people to think you are a don supporter an nothing else.

again, sorry if you think we are giving you a hard time or talking you down.. I think we are just being defensive of our online home.. Things often are misinterpreted on forums and in text.

most of this thread is based around the fact don charges way way too much for things to be calling it "helping"..

again, sorry for the trouble you are in and have been through.. I for one do hope you get better... (that's why I asked in an earlier post.. Have you tried juicing cannabis leaves as well?)

thank you.

cheers.

Thank you Gumby1,

It is nice to see someone is being friendly. I will be honest and say I was warned off the 'pot crowd' as I would be attacked and put down rather than my improved health celebrated. Myself and others do not mind paying for our medicine as the benefits are worth it.

I still see a lot of conjecture on here about Don's strains and methods used to know the exact THC levels etc. Why doesn't anyone on here email him and ask him. I did and he was very prompt to reply and answer my queries.

I would also like to note that others sell medicinal cannabis also (such as the wonderful people at Newcastle who help many sick people too) yet no one is attacking them and their prices are around the same as Don's. I know this as I initially found out about the ability to buy medicinal cannabis oil from a friend who buys from Newcastle. They do not have a web site yet, for ease of purchase so I found Don's web site and was able to purchase and receive my medicine within a week.

I support anyone who can make medicinal cannabis easily obtainable to those of us who do not know any backyard oil makers.

Thanks again Gumby1 you made me feel better about posting.

Hi Joan, it's probably already been mentioned but have you considered growing your own. Once you have a harvest you should be able to stop buying oil And make your own, it is quite easy and you will know exactly how it was grown, what it was fed and which strain it is, and in the end will work out quite cheaper for you. Hope everything works out well for you.

Wonkey D.

• Upvote 2

Yeah growing your own is the only way to truly guarantee what your getting.

Put it this way if the don does truly have 600 customers he is probably going through around 200lb a week. That sort of weight is coming from the black market. We are talking bikies and asian gangs etc and if you think that those guys have your best interest in mind you are mistaken.

• Upvote 7

Yeah growing your own is the only way to truly guarantee what your getting.

Put it this way if the don does truly have 600 customers he is probably going through around 200lb a week. That sort of weight is coming from the black market. We are talking bikies and asian gangs etc and if you think that those guys have your best interest in mind you are mistaken

It is a terrifying thought to think that people may make the mistake of buying "PGR" treated cannabis and trying to make oil from it...

You would be successfully introducing carcinogenics into your body instead of trying to remove them.

Education is needed now more than ever for people seeking medical help.

• Upvote 5

Hi Joan, it's probably already been mentioned but have you considered growing your own. Once you have a harvest you should be able to stop buying oil And make your own, it is quite easy and you will know exactly how it was grown, what it was fed and which strain it is, and in the end will work out quite cheaper for you. Hope everything works out well for you.

Wonkey D.

Hello Wonkey, nice to meet you.

Aside from having no clue about growing cannabis, I live in a village situation and I do not think the other folk here would take kindly to my new love of illicit horticulture. In essence I am saying I may be a bit too old to start now aside from the legal issues. Perhaps if I was younger. I feel it is safer to buy it as the results have been positive so far.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Gumby1,

It is nice to see someone is being friendly. I will be honest and say I was warned off the 'pot crowd' as I would be attacked and put down rather than my improved health celebrated. Myself and others do not mind paying for our medicine as the benefits are worth it.

I still see a lot of conjecture on here about Don's strains and methods used to know the exact THC levels etc. Why doesn't anyone on here email him and ask him. I did and he was very prompt to reply and answer my queries.

I would also like to note that others sell medicinal cannabis also (such as the wonderful people at Newcastle who help many sick people too) yet no one is attacking them and their prices are around the same as Don's. I know this as I initially found out about the ability to buy medicinal cannabis oil from a friend who buys from Newcastle. They do not have a web site yet, for ease of purchase so I found Don's web site and was able to purchase and receive my medicine within a week.

I support anyone who can make medicinal cannabis easily obtainable to those of us who do not know any backyard oil makers.

Thanks again Gumby1 you made me feel better about posting.

Hi Joan

Greed is bad

There are plenty of co-ops for Med Canna, not to hard to find

that cost you 0$

why don't you get in touch with the Rose of Darkness

probley get better quality the Dons bikie canna

and its non for profit too

If there were more people like you around ROD

the world we be a better place

Kudos to you my friend :hi:

Edited by ..............................
  • Upvote 1