Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

I used to get my tincture from Mullaway when I was on his free list when he was doing medical trials but he cut me off the list for no reason at all.

Now day I grow my own cannabis an make my own medication an at least my medication is a lot stronger than  what mullaway's tincture was an does a better job.

I dont have anything to do with face book so a can not help you with any advice on where to get free cannabis medication from,But there is quite a few web sites that will sell you cannabis medications -Cannabis weed-hash oil-cannabis tincture.

If you grow some cannabis for yorself an make meds from it the trick is not to heat the cannabis up in any way as raw cannabis resin is {THC-A } an not {THC}  The  THC will get you stoned an the THC-A  will not get you stoned.

Some people will disagree with me on that point  but that is what is written.

It sounds  like you need cannabis with a high rate of CBD in  it like I do. But I like getting stoned as well lol it helps me with my illnesses to have the cannabis with high CBD an high THC in it,But hey that's just me.

If you do end up growing cannabis for yourself do some reading here at OZStoners an read up on what different cannabis strain can do for you an what ones have high CBD rates in the an high THC rates in them an pick a few winners an start growing the sooner you do the sooner you will stop being ripped off by the asshole cannabis sharks that are out there living off people with chronic illnesses myself an yourself JoanOFOZ.

I am sorry that I can not help you with your quest for free cannabis but don't give up on your quest.

Regards,Dingo-2008.     

Thanks again for your advice Dingo.

I am currently using a raw tincture that is THCa from Don and it works brilliantly. I occasionally use the strong cannabis oil when my health becomes more chronic to bring me back into balance. I prefer the tincture as I do not get high from it.

As you have mentioned Mullaways, they are the people I contacted and I was told the books are closed. A few of the compassionate people at the Hemp  Embassy have been helpful too, but as I stated before the prices are around the same as I pay now. And as I am not overly mobile so I rely on the medicine being mailed as I cannot go out to pick it up.

DON: Like I told the police, I feel I've got an ethical responsibility doing what I'm doing.

They why charge exorbitant $$, why charge at all?

I think the Don needs to look up the meaning of "ethical responsibility"

$100 000 of sales a month? Wtf!!

Making a lot $$ off the sick= ethical responsibility?? Really?

I am told not to give away too much personal information online but I feel the need to be a bit more open as to why I cannot grow my own.

I live in a retiement village and the chances of ever growing my own cannabis is very slim. I could ask my son to grow it however I do not want to put him at any legal risk.

I won't go into too much detail but I have a neighbour I recently found out is in the legal world and weekly/fortnightly have my lawns mowed by the owners of the property I rent from who get within 1m of plants and if that wasn't enough I'm surrounded by schools, parks, daycares and I'm just off a major road used by just about every type of business/industry imaginable.  If my power goes out for more than a few minutes on any day at say 10am there's a 90% or higher chance of at least a hundred people smelling my crop lots of which, especially my immediate neighbour, would happily report me to the police if they smelt the full force of my garden.  So just before the inspection I had last week I started 60 seeds and intend on starting more when my seeds from overseas arrive hopefully within the next few days so I can do a seed run.  I could have decided to play it safe and stuck to much lower numbers which would seem like the sane thing to do considering the hostile area I live in but if I did that I wouldn't be able to run the numbers needed to actually find good plants let alone ones with medicinal potential or to make decent seeds that will enable me to look for better plants and to share the genetics with others freely.

Sounds insane right? It's a calculated risk and nothing more.  I filter my larger tents and duct them through a smaller tent which has a another filter on it's exhaust so my cuttings/mothers get filtered once and my larger plants two to three times depending on which tent they're in.  I keep all of my stash in jars which drastically hides the smell and keep the majority of the jars hidden well away from the world so that the chances of finding them at all are slim to none unless you know where they are.  The only issue I really have is when I vaporize my herb because after many years of abuse I cough like a newb every time which when combined with the obvious smell of cannabis would have to alert people that I'm doing drugs.  That said I figure if people hear me coughing my guts out and reeking of cannabis they're going to assume I'm just a stoner and not running a breeding op with insanely high plant numbers because that would just be jumping to conclusions and I'm also banking on the facts that not only will most people won't bother reporting people to the police over a little bit of weed unless it can help them but that the police themselves could hardly give a shit or just assume the same as normal people considering they literally showed up at my door a few weeks back just after I chopped up a huge amount of bud and had just put down the first empty vape bag of the day not even 15 seconds before they knocked on my door.  They just wanted to talk about some stupid kid shit that would have amounted to maybe $50 worth of damage and I know one knew about my getting stoned just before they knocked as I saw that nostril flare and look in his eye of acknowledgement. I've had a few similar experiences with the police too so while I'm almost convinced enough to believe in guardian angels I'm more inclined to believe that most police took to the force because they wanted to help society and since there is so much real crime going on and they're already pushed to the limits that dealing with what could amount to just a stoner and nothing more isn't just a waste of their time but a disservice to the people they swore to protect because of it.  I could be wrong and it all boils down to me just being the luckiest bastard alive but I like to think that if that's the case I at least helped make at least some of that luck by trying to make my grow as stealthy as possible.

Speaking of stealth, in an environment built to high standards that is understaffed and filled with people who are deaf, blind and dying (no offence meant mate, sorry :( ) you could easily smuggle in everything you need and would hardly need to be nearly as concerned as the majority of us are about things like a bit of fan noise.  I also wouldn't even really worry about legal issues other than losing the plants and going to court because unless you obviously go commercial there isn't a judge alive who would throw an elderly medicinal grower who was only supplying themselves in prison.  You'd probably get a fine, told you've been naughty and sent home but it's extremely doubtful anything else would ever come of it especially if you went to the media as the current medicinal push they're on would likely land you air time and shame them into leaving you alone or helping you with access to an alternative.  If you're super duper worried though befriend security with food, coffee and alcohol/weed if they're into it.  Bribery really goes a long way in the real world and most people are surprisingly cheap ;)

• Upvote 2

Legal implications?  lol  Sorry if you are offended but when I am in agony I could care less about what some liar say are legal or illegal.  The possibility of getting in strife for trying to ease my own suffering is way low down the list when you are in the state like you say you are. that's why I  think Lou and Rose are pretty spot on re shenanigans and furphies. 

I don't believe a desperately in agony person would give two hoots about it.  Be discreet , yes but make your self suffer or pay through the nose? Far out Joan what have they done for you? sorry... rant I'm hurting and I have a couple of months before flowers are ready.  This victimless 'crime' is fact civil disobedience.
 You are not a slave for anybody or any unjustified law... If you are ill, please take no offense - and accept my humble apology.

I hope you find your peace.

Faith :sun:

Hi Joan how many rooms have you got at your abode, If you have 2 or 3 rooms even one  1/4 of a room would be plenty for you to grow your meds in ,All you need is a small grow tent say 1mt x 1mt x around 1200mm high or even 1mt high.an just do a small grow an that should give you around the 6 to 8 oz  every 3 months.

An that would be plenty of meds for you.

You could make what ever meds you like from it hash oil tincture,that you will not get stoned on or even buy a vaperizor like a volcano an no one would even know you were using it as there is no smell from the volcano that even smells like cannabis,So it is very safe to vape in this way I have done this for over 10 yrs now an no one even knows I use cannabis,only my mates do or other cannabis medical user's do.

The biggest thing to be safe is to tell no one that you are growing cannabis but sounds like your son is cool guy an would not say anything about your growing.

As I have said before an will say it again well will help you out with all the info you need all you have to do is buy the equipment an we will walk you through the growing of the cannabis an we do with everyone else that asks for help from us crew here at OZStoners.

We really are a tame mob here an some crew may sound abrupt with how they post things here but hey we that what make the world go around.

At least you have stayed here an kept   up your reply posts.

I dont Know of anyone that has asked for help with growing cannabis here an failed at growing it may take a  couple of grows for you to get things sorted out with the growing but you will be  Oh so proud of yourself of the end product you will end up with an it will be 100% better than what you are getting now from The Don.

So give it a go at least an do what 100's of other people here have done an grow your own medication,It's  like that add on Tv the one on Compare the Market with the  little fury animals The M-kkats,It's simple just like the boss say's.lol

Make the change an grow for yourself JoanOFOZ.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

• Upvote 1

Hi Joan how many rooms have you got at your abode, If you have 2 or 3 rooms even one  1/4 of a room would be plenty for you to grow your meds in ,All you need is a small grow tent say 1mt x 1mt x around 1200mm high or even 1mt high.an just do a small grow an that should give you around the 6 to 8 oz  every 3 months.

An that would be plenty of meds for you.

You could make what ever meds you like from it hash oil tincture,that you will not get stoned on or even buy a vaperizor like a volcano an no one would even know you were using it as there is no smell from the volcano that even smells like cannabis,So it is very safe to vape in this way I have done this for over 10 yrs now an no one even knows I use cannabis,only my mates do or other cannabis medical user's do.

The biggest thing to be safe is to tell no one that you are growing cannabis but sounds like your son is cool guy an would not say anything about your growing.

As I have said before an will say it again well will help you out with all the info you need all you have to do is buy the equipment an we will walk you through the growing of the cannabis an we do with everyone else that asks for help from us crew here at OZStoners.

We really are a tame mob here an some crew may sound abrupt with how they post things here but hey we that what make the world go around.

At least you have stayed here an kept   up your reply posts.

I dont Know of anyone that has asked for help with growing cannabis here an failed at growing it may take a  couple of grows for you to get things sorted out with the growing but you will be  Oh so proud of yourself of the end product you will end up with an it will be 100% better than what you are getting now from The Don.

So give it a go at least an do what 100's of other people here have done an grow your own medication,It's  like that add on Tv the one on Compare the Market with the  little fury animals The M-kkats,It's simple just like the boss say's. lol

Make the change an grow for yourself JoanOFOZ.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

I really don't have anyway of growing as I have a bed sitter styled room with a cleaner that comes in daily. Growing is not an option unless I upgrade to a larger unit and I still feel it would be very risky.

Also Joan fresian duck would be a great stealth plant.

Thanks for your suggestion. I Googled fresian duck and the plant does look a lot different than the usual cannabis plant.

Does this plant still smell the same as cannabis? Does it have the same medicinal properties? And how easily can seeds be obtained?

• Upvote 2