Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Joan is your son an good at building a small cabnet   say 3 foot by 3 foot by 4 foot to 5 foot  tall an fit it with a lock so no one can get in to it,an just grow some small auto flowering cannabis plants it the cabnet that way no one would even suspect it was a grow cabnet there is so many ways to make a nice small grow cabnet set up.

We use small carbon filters in the cabnets so no smell of the cannabis can get up,An if the cleaner asks what the cabnet is it just for storing shit in like odds an ends  you can set the timers for the lights an fans to come on at night time so there is no noise in the day time for anyone to hear even have the cabnet in your bed room.

But I do understand about the crew coming an going at your unit an it make you a bit frighted  of growing there.

I even saw a grow cabnet for sale at one hydro shop that was a all auto set up an the cabnet looked just like a normal everyday house hold cabnet.

Any way if you come to change your mind on growing some cannabis for yourself feel free to ask here an we will help you out with what to do. 

An them auto cannabis plants only take just over a month to fully grow I think so any way,Have a read up on them just do the Google thing an the info will be there,or just ask here plenty of crew grow auto cannabis plants here at ozstoners.

Regards Dingo-2008. 

Sorry for the delay in reply, and thank you for this valuable information. I am getting closer and closer to the idea of having to grow or have someone grow for me as the more I research and make enquiries the more expensive the oil is becoming. I was advised to make contact with a wellness center north of Sydney and I was quoted $125 per ml. Inflation must hit all industries.

We are here to help with you getting a grow on the way for yourself Joan, Good to see you looking at growing your own cannabis its the best thing to do so then you know what you are taking as medication an it is simple for you to make some oil or tincture for yourself an we can help you as well to make tincture or hash oil.

I saw some of them grow cabnet for sale at a Australian hydro shop but the prices were crazy cost to much $5,000.00 dollar is way to much for a 4 x 4 grow cabnet cheaper for you to buy a small canvas grow  room from a hydro shop an cover it with ply wood so it looks like a large cabnet , easy to hide the carbon filter inside the cabnet as well so nothing can be seen.

Rgards,Dingo-2008. 

the more I research and make enquiries the more expensive the oil is becoming. I was advised to make contact with a wellness center north of Sydney and I was quoted $125 per ml. Inflation must hit all industries.

I smell a rat!

Then its cheaper to get from you Don....I mean Joan!

If your for real Joan

as said before,

theres plenty of info here to get started...

Grow Your Own!

Plenty of help here to find all you need.

if you hold off paying Don for 2 weeks

you will have enough $$ to play with

to have a decent set up.. into it!!

Dingo is right about this and demonstrates the TRUE nature of our cannabis community.

When mainstream population hear "cannabis forum" they imagine an online hub of criminal activity and illegal trading.

The reality is, members join here to deliberately boycott the black market trade of cannabis by growing for themselves, learning/sharing growing techniques to better their own self healing from home (and god forbid, are actually fascinated and enjoy growing this plant) :)

Most of the people that actually grow commercial scale with their single motive being profit, you will not find here within these forums. They share no love, no passion and are blinded by greed which reflects in their growing. The byproduct of their greed is that they have no interest in sharing or contributing as a further reason not to be here.

So by doing this yourself, with all of the support you could ever imagine from this forum, you can self heal yourself for very little money and end up producing meds better than your money can currently buy :)

Supplying yourself, boycotting illegal trade, non profit growing is what we are all about.

And mainstream people are waking up to this fact every day ;)

Rose.

• Upvote 8

We are here to help with you getting a grow on the way for yourself Joan, Good to see you looking at growing your own cannabis its the best thing to do so then you know what you are taking as medication an it is simple for you to make some oil or tincture for yourself an we can help you as well to make tincture or hash oil.

I saw some of them grow cabnet for sale at a Australian hydro shop but the prices were crazy cost to much $5,000.00 dollar is way to much for a 4 x 4 grow cabnet cheaper for you to buy a small canvas grow  room from a hydro shop an cover it with ply wood so it looks like a large cabnet , easy to hide the carbon filter inside the cabnet as well so nothing can be seen.

Rgards,Dingo-2008. 

Thanks again for your advice. I have jumped the gun a little by buying a butter making machine that can make tincture. I am doing this in the hope of obtaining resonable priced plant material rather than growing it myself. I guess I am trying every option I can before taking that big step of growing.

Thanks again for your advice. I have jumped the gun a little by buying a butter making machine that can make tincture. I am doing this in the hope of obtaining resonable priced plant material rather than growing it myself. I guess I am trying every option I can before taking that big step of growing.

Please tell me you mean a massive soup kitchen sized saucepan and not some overpriced garbage you found online.

• Upvote 1

Earlier this evening, the NSW police arrested me for possession and supply of medicinal cannabis oil

I was driving my car, within speed limits, with no alcohol detected, and for the 2nd time in two weeks, I had my car searched on the side of the road for 90 mins

I politely told the Police officers, that I am a tax paying Australian medicinal cannabis company, helping sick and dying Australians with illnesses such as cancer and epilepsy. I also told the arresting officer of Mike Baird's instructed discretion in such circumstances, but no officers were aware of such?

I was charged with possession and supply of a prohibited drug, cannabis oil and due to appear Taree court, 13th October, 9:30am

If you support medicinal cannabis in Australia, I would welcome your presence to support me, as another major carer and medicinal cannabis oil supplier in Australia gets his punishment

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/nsw-will-trial-medical-ca…

'NSW Police guidelines will be amended to formalise the current discretion given to police to not charge terminally ill adults who use cannabis to alleviate symptoms, or their carers.'

12006356_882487125175324_719963653250437
  • Upvote 1