1st grow - outdoor - Autoflowers & Regular

Hi Zeeibi21

Depending on how big your plant is it could need a feed that regularly depending on what your feeding it. Are you also watering every day? Does the plant look like its using up leaves due to not having enough food? Any nutrient burn if not then they are probably tolerating it. My girl is about  a week into flowering and has started to yellow off the older fan leaves, I would say she is a bit on the hungry side so will be increasing my feeds to every 3rd day. I have not been feeding heavily prior to this but intend to ramp it up over the next week or two with Canna Flores. . I read a comment from another member about overfeeding and that this can cause smaller calyx development. So there is much to be said for being careful. Good Luck

Mine are at what you could call day 1 of flower & Im feeding them daily. Not a large volume but full doses of Seasol & Powerfeed with crushed up bloom booster.

I can see alot of lil pistol things but not sure if to consider that start of flower or not :o

But good to know someone else is on the full dose feeds too

Hi Zeeibi21

Depending on how big your plant is it could need a feed that regularly depending on what your feeding it. Are you also watering every day? Does the plant look like its using up leaves due to not having enough food? Any nutrient burn if not then they are probably tolerating it. My girl is about  a week into flowering and has started to yellow off the older fan leaves, I would say she is a bit on the hungry side so will be increasing my feeds to every 3rd day. I have not been feeding heavily prior to this but intend to ramp it up over the next week or two with Canna Flores. . I read a comment from another member about overfeeding and that this can cause smaller calyx development. So there is much to be said for being careful. Good Luck

up til now its been every 3rd-4th day bout 20ml of seasol & 20ml of nitrosol in 5L after a 5L plain water flush thru the pot. Hvnt seen any sign of nute burn just notice that after a feed it looks more alive, fan leaves stand up and feel thicker/more rough.. 

Ill try get some pics today and show its development. 

Yep, that'd be flower heres a couple pics of mine. I have two different strains going (well they look different) & they're close to a week apart in the flowering stage I'd say. The third one is the one I reckon looks a few days behind. Sorry if the pics are shit. They only have a week more of my high dose feeding then they'll only get one a week if they're lucky for a month while Im out of town.

post-55515-0-32498400-1423000359_thumb.jpgpost-55515-0-87271700-1423000462_thumb.jpgpost-55515-0-20103700-1423000563_thumb.jpg

Annnd Just had a thorough inspection of the Chronic, worried shes a hermie :( 

Someone confirm if these are male preflowers or normal female ones?

Why r there little pistols pushing thru that are red already?

Is she completely useless now is she is hermie? too late to try go thru and pick off the male preflowers? 

post-53426-0-65512500-1423264632_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-78487600-1423264643_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-10743900-1423264654_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-69444900-1423264665_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeeibi21