1st grow - outdoor - Autoflowers & Regular

Nicely done there is a great deal of satisfaction in harvesting, Well done and those buds look nice, this part of the season is really hard when you are trying to hold your nerve long enough to get the final finish. From what you have said it sounds like you are going to get the heady stone more so than the couchlock...I'll throw in my guess at 80-85 grams dried bud weight maybe a little more depending on how much stalk you leave.  

excellent!

don't forget to burp your jars for the first week or so (open them up, for a few min-to a few hours depending on moisture)

just because you think it is dry, doesn't mean it is.

jarring them up will allow the last of the moisture to be expelled (not the best choice of words)

it would suck if you developed mold in a few weeks

excellent first go!

That's not bad, should keep you happy for a while.  They look quite frosty and tasty as well, should have a nice kick to it.  Nothing wrong with leaving the frosty little leave on, they are chock full of goodness, though they can add a little bit of an acrid taste to the buds.  Only reason I remove them is for makin hash, otherwise I'd likely do the same.  Enjoy.

excellent!

don't forget to burp your jars for the first week or so (open them up, for a few min-to a few hours depending on moisture)

just because you think it is dry, doesn't mean it is.

jarring them up will allow the last of the moisture to be expelled (not the best choice of words)

it would suck if you developed mold in a few weeks

excellent first go!

Yea been doin the jar burping, really paranoid about mold so gna keep an extra keen eye on them!

That's not bad, should keep you happy for a while.  They look quite frosty and tasty as well, should have a nice kick to it.  Nothing wrong with leaving the frosty little leave on, they are chock full of goodness, though they can add a little bit of an acrid taste to the buds.  Only reason I remove them is for makin hash, otherwise I'd likely do the same.  Enjoy.

Very excited to try em tomorrow night :o 

• Upvote 1

Good result Zeeibi21 nothing quite like getting them into jars...I get your paranoia about the mold but mine have just reached the once a week stage and you can really see the cure starting on the buds as they look different and the smell is starting to change and they have been curing about 2 weeks. Be vigilant and don't be afraid to toss it out of the jars and dry it a bit more if you find it is just too wet. But  the flip-side is, not too dry as it won't cure properly. Good luck and I am sure you will be fine and smoking good buds in about a fortnight...I consider the sugar leaves as part of the "trimming treat" I always smoke these first and they usually give a nice little buzz and the quickest to dry..not always the most pleasant smoke and usually towards the end of the trimming I tend to leave more of them on I guess because I get a dose of the "can't be F$%*ked" ha ha