1st grow - outdoor - Autoflowers & Regular

Hey guys some of the branches are getting heavy and drooping low, anyone got an idea of how to prop them up considering ive used the spiral style LST and its in a pot?

They are all hanging to the sides n its making it hard for me to chase the sun with the pot and also making it easier for my dog to wag its massive tail and snap them off :o

Buds weighing down your branches is a good problem to have.

Bamboo stakes either stabbed into the medium in your pot, or fixed to the outside of the pot, spread several around the outside.  PVC coated wire, heavy enough to naintain form under a bit of load, but not so heavy you can't bend it with your fingers.  I like to use cable ties on stems/branches if they are handy, but doubling over the wire that contacts the plant works as well.

Fiddle about with that until you have an acceptable support structure, easy to add to or amend as needed. 

I have also simply run a wire from trunk to branch in an emergency several times without problems.

That plants looking nice by the way, was the strain Chronic?  I also like the dusk tree pic, very nice.

Buds weighing down your branches is a good problem to have.

Bamboo stakes either stabbed into the medium in your pot, or fixed to the outside of the pot, spread several around the outside.  PVC coated wire, heavy enough to naintain form under a bit of load, but not so heavy you can't bend it with your fingers.  I like to use cable ties on stems/branches if they are handy, but doubling over the wire that contacts the plant works as well.

Fiddle about with that until you have an acceptable support structure, easy to add to or amend as needed. 

I have also simply run a wire from trunk to branch in an emergency several times without problems.

That plants looking nice by the way, was the strain Chronic?  I also like the dusk tree pic, very nice.

Yeah its the best problem ive encountered so far on this journey hahah :D 

Will go fiddle around with it and see which works best! thank you!

Yeah was given the seeds by a friend and told it was chronic.  

Some lower branch leaves are starting to yellow off even tho im pretty consistant with my feeding regime, this is normal right? Thought it happens when u flush due to lack of nutes in the medium? 

Nah, it's normal once they are well into flowering, especially outdoors for some reason, some strains are worse than others.  So long as they are just yellowing off, from the bottom of the plant up, and the plant looks otherwise healthy it's nothing to worry about.

Ah awesome! im guestimating that shes in 5th-6th week not sure when it officially starts but if its all good im jst gna go by trichome colors again