1st grow - outdoor - Autoflowers & Regular

OK so the eco-neem and sand seems to have worked well, hardly any fungus gnats around xcept the odd 1 or 2 but they dont land/burrow into the sand which is awesome!

But now new problem, think i have a small spider-mite problem, noticed a few small webs around the stems/preflowers..is it safe to use the eco-neem on the plant as a foliage spray at this stage? I read that it gives a gross taste so not sure if i should risk it.

Anyone got other safer options for these lil bastards? 

It is systemic and has a withholding period.  Can't remember how long, but it is written on the pack somewhere.  I wouldn't use it in the last 4-6 weeks myself, but chances are it might already be in the plants system if you used it as a soil drench, but I don't know if that's how it works or not.  Probably worth making sure they are spider shites and not just spiders first.

being the angry person I am i already went and sprayed the shit outta her with eco-neem. Read that its not organic certified only in aust but is all over the world so good enuff for me.

Will try out the alcohol and water method next application in 2-3 days. 

Cant have this baby fail on me from microscopic pests haha

Will update tomorrow with pictures.

I followed up with the eco-neem spraying with a mix of alcohol and water (and abit of left over neem in the mix). No signs of the lil spider shiets anywere, gna respray tmorrow and then keep it up every 4 days or so with just alcohol and water. 

Shes starting to fill out really well, trichomes coming in aswell, getting exciting. 

PICTURE TIME

Couple pictures of her progress. And showing a clone i took of her weeks ago which is finally growing pretty rapidly, was more an experiment to see if i could do it with water but since i had an empty pot lying around i planted it n was successful haha.

I took some close up pics to show some leaf deformity which is affecting some parts of the plant but not other parts? Anyone know what its to do with? Even the clone seems to be getting it?  

post-53426-0-95260400-1424726829_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-28717700-1424726848_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-34683300-1424726876_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-91892900-1424726895_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-28720300-1424726909_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-31115600-1424726928_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-43360100-1424726944_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-11896600-1424726956_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-54065000-1424726969_thumb.jpg

That plant's starting to look like she's got some potential, buds should start packing it on pretty quick now.

Probably want to get that clone under some supplemental lighting to stop it going straight into flower, otherwise you'll just end up with a little bud on a stick.

Yea, i was given the seeds and told they were chronic from serious seeds but im not 100% sure after looking at other peoples grows, leaves look thinner and different on my one :/

Yeah im not really sure what i want to do with the clone really, would it be possible to vege her under lights for few months then switch her to flower? I think she may have already gone into flower as ive seen like 2-3 lil pistols shootin out >.<!