1st grow - outdoor - Autoflowers & Regular

unlucky with the bug attack mate, but the latest pictures looks like the plant is fighting back well. 

Is the larger plant the same plant which you planted at the same time as mine?

Yea man shes gone thru alot of battles this lil plant haha ive named her lucky after the amount of fuck ups and bugs/stress etc shes copped and still bounces back :D

Urs is massive compared to mine now haha

Got another caterpillar infestation after parents decided to remove all the grape vines/leaves in the surrounding areas over the weekend. 

Went and hand picked about 20 tiny white/black headed caterpillars. Might have to give the Dipel another round sigh.

All these pests are making it almost certain that next grow will be indoor, cant keep up with all these constant pests/stresses haha

....................All these pests are making it almost certain that next grow will be indoor, cant keep up with all these constant pests/stresses haha

Man I hear ya...after losing the best part of my 1st auto and good part of 2nd to caterpillars I was not impressed, throw in a couple of other issues and sometimes being outdoors just sucks..then you get some fantastic result from a Sativa monster that gives you 30oz yeild and it all seems worth the hassle. :)

Man I hear ya...after losing the best part of my 1st auto and good part of 2nd to caterpillars I was not impressed, throw in a couple of other issues and sometimes being outdoors just sucks..then you get some fantastic result from a Sativa monster that gives you 30oz yeild and it all seems worth the hassle. :)

Ooo man 30z would make up for that surely hahah

Ill be happy with 4oz off this lady, gna be doing 1 more Dipel spray in a few days and preying that its the last thing to spray. 

Ill take some progress pictures over hte weekend to update this thread

UPDATE TIME

I think shes roughly in week 5 or 6 of flowering now as im unsure of when ur supposed to start the countdown. Shes fattening up quite well!

Notices abit of nute burn on the tips so i flushed her with bout 12L water today then fed her a half dose feed today. Not sure why its happened as i havnt changed anything xcept for adding an inch of sand to the top layer which has made watering abit more difficult as the water seems to drain alot slower :(

No pest issues at the moment and hope to keep it that way as we race to the finish line :D 

post-53426-0-85805400-1425894343_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-54477900-1425894356_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-47327700-1425894371_thumb.jpg

post-53426-0-89979400-1425894385_thumb.jpg