phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

@ john knight.... geez those are some massive buds that guy has in that thread, thanks for sharing

i have completely forgotten which week it is again. i think its around week 6 and looks to be right about the halfway mark for this strain.

some nice yielding pheno's and some lower yielding pheno's too but as far as the light goes the buds dont seem to be wanting for more light at all.

post-46013-0-80701200-1398061627_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-53737300-1398061739_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-89536600-1398061783_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-77400100-1398061826_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

no i dont use PK boosters. basically just H&G base nutes at 2ml per litre and some organic stuff like floralicious plus, flora blend, seamungus liquid and gogojuice

No (liquid) potash?

I just bought some General Hydroponics products, what do you think of the Floralicious additive?

i really like the general hydro range. a lot of there additives are organic which is cool and floralicious plus is awesome, really seems to add smell and flavour to the buds

as for the potash or any bloom booster really it just doesnt work into my garden. i use the exact same nute mix for all my plants whether they are 1 week old or in mid flower they all get the same mix.

2ml litre H&G coco base nutes

.25ml/l floralicious plus

.25ml/l silica

1ml/l seamungus liquid

1ml/l gogo juice

interestingly enough at these ratios my ph comes out between 5.8 and 6.0 every mix so i dont usually have to add  anything else and it keeps my garden simple

i am playing with flora blend but to be honest i havnt seen any gains by using it so im probably not going to buy it again, plus it messes with my perfect PH because its a bit acidic.

Edited by forgetiwashere
  • Upvote 1