I've had shooting powder in for about 4 days now. Cant really see anything noticable but I gave my girls a nice strong shot of PK before I threw in the powder so I probably buggered up a bit there. I think all the PK they have recieved in the last week and a half has stressed them a bit. Just noticed a couple of male bits starting to poke through on one bud. Should not make a difference though, I am half way through week7. I was planning on going to the end of week 9 but I might just go the end of week 8. Then give them the chop. Don't want to give any seeds the chance to develop too much.

Daminozide is the worst PGR of all. It is carcinogenic unlike cc & Paclo. However, Paclo causes kidney failure.

Cyco A & B are used for grape vines etc where the Chemicals are safer because the end product is not smoked.

All 3 should be avoided as the toxins are released when combusted.

Cyco also has a Part C which is Daminozide.

You should tell all of our producers of fresh produce to stop using paclo then...... and hell while youre at it stop eating the majority of the fruits you indulge in cause they have been treated with paclo. It's within most stoned fruits (stoned, haha... irony).... all 3 should be avoided as the toxins are released when combusted.....? what toxins, at what levels, what danger to health, how does the body assimilate it compared with ingesting fruits that have paclo within.... paclo exists within the produce we buy from supermarkets ..... regardless of its half-life/systemic nature. I'm a show me kinda guy ... i want to see the scientific data that unequivocably proves the statement/s :

"Daminozide is the worst PGR of all."

"All 3 should be avoided as the toxins are released when combusted. "

"paclo causes kidney failure" - read the fucking warning for paracetamol ..... causes kidney failure.... please reiterate ....

Sometimes its best to leave hearsay out of it, warning of the dangers of pgr's are wise though nonetheless,

just something to think about ....

peace n pot,

PS: Dont use pgrs. nor do i have any motivation to advocate pgr's ....

I've had shooting powder in for about 4 days now. Cant really see anything noticable but I gave my girls a nice strong shot of PK before I threw in the powder so I probably buggered up a bit there. I think all the PK they have recieved in the last week and a half has stressed them a bit. Just noticed a couple of male bits starting to poke through on one bud. Should not make a difference though, I am half way through week7. I was planning on going to the end of week 9 but I might just go the end of week 8. Then give them the chop. Don't want to give any seeds the chance to develop too much.

if youre not seeing results from shooting powder your obviously increasing p/k too early on in bloom ..... show us ya buds .. steady up on the nutes mikey. 4 days ? .... give it a week / week and a half....

peace n pot,

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r

Results after 4 days..... :rofl: ........ its a flower finisher, not a Magic Bean Stalk........... lol . You stop using normal PK 13-14 BEFORE you start shooting Powder, and make sure ya nutrients are half strength, or they will suffer. 6.5g/10L for first week, 13g/10L for next two weeks, then flush for a week. If ya wanna go longer, slot in one or two extra weeks on the 6.5g/10L , then double up near the end......... anyhoo, if ya wanna start a shooting powder thread or something, help ya there, we'll keep this one for PGR lovers...... Peace. Nibbler.

You should tell all of our producers of fresh produce to stop using paclo then...... and hell while youre at it stop eating the majority of the fruits you indulge in cause they have been treated with paclo. It's within most stoned fruits (stoned, haha... irony).... all 3 should be avoided as the toxins are released when combusted.....? what toxins, at what levels, what danger to health, how does the body assimilate it compared with ingesting fruits that have paclo within.... paclo exists within the produce we buy from supermarkets ..... regardless of its half-life/systemic nature. I'm a show me kinda guy ... i want to see the scientific data that unequivocably proves the statement/s :

"Daminozide is the worst PGR of all."

"All 3 should be avoided as the toxins are released when combusted. "

"paclo causes kidney failure" - read the fucking warning for paracetamol ..... causes kidney failure.... please reiterate ....

Sometimes its best to leave hearsay out of it, warning of the dangers of pgr's are wise though nonetheless,

just something to think about ....

peace n pot,

PS: Dont use pgrs. nor do i have any motivation to advocate pgr's ....

Hey ind00rcultiv8r!

I've moved away from PGR's. Tried it a fair bit early on just to see what it would do but the detremental effect on the end product was too much to ignore. One thing I thought was interesting was how a lot of people don't really look at things like the side of their pH up/down. Most brands come in those black bottles with "POISON" moulded up the side of it lol. There are a lot of S6 poisons we use in hydro but paclo is only S5. Here is a "CropCare" msds http://search.cropcare.com.au/msds/crop_care/CONDENSE_13110701.pdf

Either way, I try to get organic when its not costing an arm and an leg. I go to a farmers market where a lot of small farmers sell their stuff. I'm not anal about it but if I can limit my exposure I do. I probably ingest just as much of the stuff as anyone else.

if youre not seeing results from shooting powder your obviously increasing p/k too early on in bloom ..... show us ya buds .. steady up on the nutes mikey. 4 days ? .... give it a week / week and a half....

peace n pot,

I might make a thread soon with my setup/grow. I've made one on another forum but I might reproduce it here. The buds in the strain I am growing are pretty pathetic but its a good smoke. I noticed this morning that there are 1 or 2 male bits starting to come out. I think I may have stressed her with high PK. The clones I got are from a mate who grows it in two locations and he has never hermied it. I can pretty much rule out light leaks because it sits in a tent, in a room with the light off.

I am definately going lighter in the nutes from now on. Had a few issues which seemed to reduce when I dropped my E.C. a little.

Hey ind00rcultiv8r!

I've moved away from PGR's. Tried it a fair bit early on just to see what it would do but the detremental effect on the end product was too much to ignore. One thing I thought was interesting was how a lot of people don't really look at things like the side of their pH up/down. Most brands come in those black bottles with "POISON" moulded up the side of it lol. There are a lot of S6 poisons we use in hydro but paclo is only S5. Here is a "CropCare" msds http://search.cropca...SE_13110701.pdf

Either way, I try to get organic when its not costing an arm and an leg. I go to a farmers market where a lot of small farmers sell their stuff. I'm not anal about it but if I can limit my exposure I do. I probably ingest just as much of the stuff as anyone else.

I might make a thread soon with my setup/grow. I've made one on another forum but I might reproduce it here. The buds in the strain I am growing are pretty pathetic but its a good smoke. I noticed this morning that there are 1 or 2 male bits starting to come out. I think I may have stressed her with high PK. The clones I got are from a mate who grows it in two locations and he has never hermied it. I can pretty much rule out light leaks because it sits in a tent, in a room with the light off.

I am definately going lighter in the nutes from now on. Had a few issues which seemed to reduce when I dropped my E.C. a little.

Hey mate,

Muchos respect ! I can relate to wanting to have the cleanest possible buds ...... It seems like youre adamant in this and a lot of growers should make the same considerations..... organic erb' grown with animal/fecal matter or even simply veganically grown erb is by far the tastiest cleanest erb available in my opinion ...... people seem to think if its grown organically its probably not top shelf premo ..... total fallacy hey .... i personally like to vege my plants with nitrite salt based nutrients and switch to totally organic bloom nutes after 3rd week of flowering schedule ... this ensures a tasty clean product .....

keep it clean,

peace n pot

Results after 4 days..... :rofl: ........ its a flower finisher, not a Magic Bean Stalk........... lol . You stop using normal PK 13-14 BEFORE you start shooting Powder, and make sure ya nutrients are half strength, or they will suffer. 6.5g/10L for first week, 13g/10L for next two weeks, then flush for a week. If ya wanna go longer, slot in one or two extra weeks on the 6.5g/10L , then double up near the end......... anyhoo, if ya wanna start a shooting powder thread or something, help ya there, we'll keep this one for PGR lovers...... Peace. Nibbler.

Yes I have been guilty for believing things I read on the internet :D I read a few places that say you can see results within 24-48 hours. Anyway, last I will mention of it. Sorry to original OP, I am guilty of hijacking your thread a little and steering it away from topic,

Back on resinator;

I have a bottle here I am going to test out. I tried it a couple of years ago but this bottle I have now, I recon its changed. I noticed that the NPK is 1-4-16 which is close to my DM potash+ at 0.7-4-11 I threw out my original bottle not long ago which was a shame but I am sure it had an NPK that was very small. Not sure if they have changed the profile to make it look like just another potash additive?

Also the instructions have changed.

Originally it said something like 1ml per liter of nutes, and 2ml for a higher E.C.

I read this as 1ml/L if your running a low E.C. but the more salts you had the more resinator you needed to put in but it could have also ment if you want a higher E.C. you should add more... Not very clear. Now I am reading it and it says something like 1ml/L for the first 3-6 weeks then 2ml/L through to finish. Not looking at the bottle now so cant tell exactly. It could be 2 and 4ml.

I did notice in my old bottle, a white waxy substance had clumped in the bottom. Looked kind of like candle wax but a bit softer. Not sure if that gives any of you chemists a hint as to what could be in it.

Resinator dosage rates seem to keep changing,

The Original bottle said starting in the second week of flowering through to harvest use 2ml per litre of nutrient, and 3ml per litre for a higher EC.

The next bottle I bought said 5ml per litre for the first 3-6 weeks of flowering then 2ml per litre a week through to finish.

The bottle I bought a couple of weeks ago says, use after second week of flowering through to harvesting at a rate of 1ml per litre for lower ECs and up to 2ml per litre for a higher EC. (I have no idea what they mean by higher EC)

I used them at the higher rate as per the instructions on each bottle without a problem, actually the 5ml per litre seemed to give the best result. However I have a problem as my reservoir

is hooked to the water supply meaning I have no idea how much water i'm actually using. So for the subsequent weeks I added at a quarter of the original dose each week.

I have taken the three bottles with these different dosage rates to the shop I bought them from and they are checking with the distributor. The disturbing aspect is that the owner of the shop had no idea of the changes.

I'm happy using Resinator and also use their Superchage root tonic which also appears to do a good job.

RockNutrients did have a usage rate calculator on their website for all their products but it isn't there any more.

Their address is now in the US so I'm guessing the original owners sold out.

Oh and have never noticed a white waxy substance, maybe your bottle had been sitting around for awhile.

So everyone is sure there are no PGR's in Rock Resinator?

Anyone know why it was taken off the shelves?

Rock Resinator Heavy Yields has been placed on the stop sale list.
Old news I know but this is the first I have heard of it.
Anyone know why?/What was in it? Is it gone now or just not for sale in OR.
Paclo doesn't make sense.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/oda-bans-14...t-use/88371687