bought my nutes today :)

Guest savagebliss

I agree iam not a weekprik either,

If you read what was said it states weekprik was IN the shop where, I rang them on the phone.

Iam in Brisbane northside so it makes Underwood my closest store.

Guest Urbanhog

Yeah whatever weekprik, then why almost everytime weekpriks posts then few minutes later savagebliss posts?

Man, whats wrong with you mate? maybe you need to cut down the grass you are smoking. lol

Weekprik, it is fairly obvious to me that you have some pretty serious personality problems, and coming here and pretending you know how to grow pot and pretending your helping people is an attempt to help lift your self esteem. Creating some kind of online ideal you of your dreams. Anyway mate you gotta see that thats not the way to go about things, faking will just make all your problems worse.

Get out there and become what you wanna be mate, cos eventually all liars get caught out. If you wanna be an experienced grower concentrate on learning from your grows. If you wanna be a biker, join a gang.

People are trying to say forget all this shit, it will seriously be forgotten with a bit of an apology. People arent attacking you they are just trying to get the untruths and myths out of the way. We want this site to be a usefull tool for newbies to learn to grow and having people like you spreading nonsense brings the whole site down. If someone followed your shitty advice and there crop dies they will most likely leave the site and complain about us at overgrow.

Ozstoners is going down and its a shame, but its because they make anyone who sucks their cock and pay money a moderator and having Urban and Pipeman as moderator makes me laugh every time,

This is just plain stupid, and if anything you said can compete with the stupidity of "all organics is shit" its that. Firstly Urbanhog is one of the two most vital elements of Oz-stoners, without him and tom the site would fold overnight, and pipeman, well he's only mod in the faq forums, which he is doing a damn fine job of, I sat down and tried to write a few FAQ's and just couldn't get my brain around the first thing to write, tons of info floating up there but nothing came out right and all I gotta say is pipeman has done a damn fine job. I kinda expected a total load of shit when pipeman said he'd almost finished the thing, how could he have the knowledge to do that after 2 grows?? but he didnt try to bullshit anything.

Do you think you should be a moderator Weekprik???

hmm i thought this topic was about nutes? lol :P :(

but seriously if weekprik isnt the same guy and it is just coincidental i could understand his outburst ;)

weekprik: my comment on ip's wasnt an attack on you btw but if this board does show posters ip's to the mods then it will show if it is you or not but frankly i dont care either way :o