bought my nutes today :)

this is what i got:

dutch master max (vegetive boost) , dutchmaster potash + and monster bud ... i wanted to get the super bud as i have seen the results on the net on the overgrow forums but it's aud$150 (normally aud$160 - aud$170)

i will prolly go for super bud when i get low on the monster bud if budget permits :)

Guest savagebliss

superbud is $125-00 at the moment at wearehydroponics,

They have a store in Ashmore and Underwood Brisbane, and are online too :) www.wearehydroponics.com

but on another forum it says chemicals are bad for you and that organics are the only safe way, would this superbud stuff be organic??

also Im a little confussed in what to use for the roots if I buy the turbo tank, like if I go organic nutes can I use H202 (hydroshield) or will this kill the micros in the nutes??

I have seen alot of info on Dutch master and it seems a pretty good company, but are they Dutch?? or Aussies??

Guest Field_of_Light

www.wearehydroponics.com.au

Thats pretty cheap for superbud....here its like 180$ and this is the state that makes it.....

Try Sb for yourself before making up your mind....listening to others all the time can leave you more confused than ever.... :)

thnx for the link :)

and yeah i have decided i will get it but maybe next grow or the one after .... the results from what i have seen are worth that but as it is i have spent over aud$250 which is alot ;)

the monster bud is sposed to be really good but doubt it will perform as good as sb but this is my 1st grow so if something went wrong it's less money wasted on nutes ;)

Guest Urbanhog

http://www.wearehydroponics.com.au/images/superbud.jpg

Is that the superbud you talked about? for $125? well that website link you provided said its $150 for 1 litre both part A and B, not $125.

Guest savagebliss

I rang them on the phone and they still have some left, Ashmore is their main store but underwood is closer for me,

I think if you want some ring on the phone