bought my nutes today :)

Guest Urbanhog
superbud is $125-00 at the moment at wearehydroponics,

They have a store in Ashmore and Underwood Brisbane, and are online too ;)  www.wearehydroponics.com

but on another forum it says chemicals are bad for you and that organics are the only safe way, would this superbud stuff be organic??

also Im a little confussed in what to use for the roots if I buy the turbo tank, like if I go organic nutes can I use H202 (hydroshield) or will this kill the micros in the nutes??

I have seen alot of info on Dutch master and it seems a pretty good company, but are they Dutch?? or Aussies??

Weekprik said:Posted on Aug 21 2003, 06:29 PM

They brought a mass amount for a sale they wanted to run to get people in to using it, give them a call Its 125-00 I knew cause I went in and brought some h202 and saw it.

Savagebliss said:Posted on Aug 22 2003, 07:42 AM

I rang them on the phone and they still have some left, Ashmore is their main store but underwood is closer for me,

I think if you want some ring on the phone

Isn't sound pretty strange...... I wonder if Savagebliss is actually weekprik? ;)

Have a look at Savagebliss and Weekprik's profiles, and have a look the posts they both posted.... doesnt they both have similar typing/writing styles? Sounds pretty strange here IMO. :)

The only reason anyone would spend 125$ on an additive is cause their end product isnt excellent, in which case they havent mastered the ART of growing pot yet.SB isnt going to bridge the gap between newbie and experienced grower..trust me.

There is a place for a product such as SB, however DM are ripping people off with the price for starters, and secondly, with the MJ genetics available you dont need the shit, its that simple.

If you cant grow excellent pot with the resources you find in this site..eg; SPC ,MJOZ etc..you are fucking up royally.

Those cpmpanies have excellent genetics and there is no reason to go out and spend 125$ on shit.

Mind you , they were selling it for 180$ a few weeks ago, and they come out with some story that they just want people to use it..yeah right!

Are some of you that naive that you cant see a blatant (dishonest) business tactic?

You dont need that shit.Youd be better served getting a new pair of shoes.

Regards

Kash

superbud is $125-00 at the moment at wearehydroponics,

They have a store in Ashmore and Underwood Brisbane, and are online too ;)  www.wearehydroponics.com

but on another forum it says chemicals are bad for you and that organics are the only safe way, would this superbud stuff be organic??

also Im a little confussed in what to use for the roots if I buy the turbo tank, like if I go organic nutes can I use H202 (hydroshield) or will this kill the micros in the nutes??

I have seen alot of info on Dutch master and it seems a pretty good company, but are they Dutch?? or Aussies??

Weekprik said:Posted on Aug 21 2003, 06:29 PM

They brought a mass amount for a sale they wanted to run to get people in to using it, give them a call Its 125-00 I knew cause I went in and brought some h202 and saw it.

Savagebliss said:Posted on Aug 22 2003, 07:42 AM

I rang them on the phone and they still have some left, Ashmore is their main store but underwood is closer for me,

I think if you want some ring on the phone

Isn't sound pretty strange...... I wonder if Savagebliss is actually weekprik? :(

Have a look at Savagebliss and Weekprik's profiles, and have a look the posts they both posted.... doesnt they both have similar typing/writing styles? Sounds pretty strange here IMO. :)

of course savagebliss is weekprik. I was gonna wait for him to dig a nice deep hole for himself, but you couldn't resist the temptation to post about it could ya urb? :( :;):

The only reason anyone would spend 125$ on an additive is cause their end product isnt excellent, in which case they havent mastered the ART of growing pot yet.SB isnt going to bridge the gap between newbie and experienced grower..trust me.

There is a place for a product such as SB, however DM are ripping people off with the price for starters, and secondly, with the MJ  genetics available you dont need the shit, its that simple.

If you cant grow excellent pot with the resources you find in this site..eg; SPC ,MJOZ  etc..you are fucking up royally.

Those cpmpanies  have excellent genetics and there is no reason to go out and spend 125$ on shit.

you may want to check this link http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.ph...threadid=283514 lol

sure it is expensive and they are taking advantage by their prices but in no way can you say it isnt worth the extra $$

you may want to check this link http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.ph...threadid=283514

sure it is expensive and they are taking advantage by their prices but in no way can you say it isnt worth the extra $$

Didnt see anything there that impress me dude.Ive seen that in real life, its over compression, and the reason it looks more advanced is because it has not allowed the plant the 10 days or so it takes for it to trigger and structure itself for budding(stretch).

With experience stretching can be kept to the minimum using certain techniques, but you still get enough stretch to allow for nice spacing in the buds.

I dont want buds that are so tightly grown together they have no room to expand, making way for mold and a reduction in resin.

Id rather wait 10 days and have descent spacing than what i saw in that shots.

Seriously if you think that looks good you are a newbie.

Regards

Kash