bought my nutes today :)

I agree Im outta line, but so is pipeman.

I apologise and will watch what I say from now on,

Im not a bad bloke but take things to serious, I didnt threaten anyone I made a promiss, if I meet pipeman I fully intend to smash him, so its not a threat at all.

As I believe a threat is something that may never happen.

yeah no shit weekprik. You asked to meet up with me twice previously, both times after I'd flamed you on the boards. You also wanted to swap pics of each other over msn. Now I know what that was all about, you just wanted to track me down. You must be a fucking lowlife cunt to carry on like this over some trivial shit on an internet message board.

Maybe you should be looking at yourself instead of focusing your anger on me. Being angry at me is not going to solve your problems mate.

OK IM THE NEW SELF ELECTED SITE MOD.... NOW BOTH OF YOUR STFU AND I DONT WANTO HEAR ANOTHER BAD WORD BETWEEN EITHER OF YOU EVER AGAIN OR IM GONNA TRACK YOU BOTH DOWN AND BELT YOU WITH MY CRICKET BAT TILL YOU KISS AND MAKE UP....

MAKE DRUGS NOT WAR - hahaha definetly

YOU ARE BOTH ACTING LIKE DICKHEAD WANKERS NOW.... IM | | CLOSE TO MOVING TO CW AND NOT COMIN BACK TO THESE BITCHING BOARDS.... I remember when OG started shit like this made me leave...

OK IM THE NEW SELF ELECTED SITE MOD.... NOW BOTH OF YOUR STFU AND I DONT WANTO HEAR ANOTHER BAD WORD BETWEEN EITHER OF YOU EVER AGAIN OR IM GONNA TRACK YOU BOTH DOWN AND BELT YOU WITH MY CRICKET BAT TILL YOU KISS AND MAKE UP....

MAKE DRUGS NOT WAR - hahaha definetly

YOU ARE BOTH ACTING LIKE DICKHEAD WANKERS NOW.... IM | | CLOSE TO MOVING TO CW AND NOT COMIN BACK TO THESE BITCHING BOARDS....  I remember when OG started shit like this made me leave...

um, hey Mr "Nice" guy, by posting like this you are acting no different to me and weekprik. Practice what you preach.

You know what is going on in this thread, if you don't want to read it don't read it.

The real mods will deal with this thread soon enough I should think, but more flaming from you isn't going to help.

Guest Urbanhog

Thats OK weekprik, thats fine you apologised, but there's no need to threaten Pipeman, I mean this is a computer for fuck's sake.

Yes, I am a moderator, but it doesnt mean much here because I only moderate the Green Eggs forum.

Chill out man.

:angry: someone owes chronicon an apology...poor prick just yabbed on about buying some nutes, now he/she has to put up with overgrow aussie style (complete with lines like mate, youre fucked, mate ill smash ya, etc, etc). cant you two give it up? send a few dodgy pms or something.

how about a celebrity death match topic in the bitchin room?

...and in the blue corner,weighing in at 20 keystrokes a minute...

hell id be in it...could someone please gimme some grief?

Seriously...grow up...

JAIKAI

Sorry Chronicon, its getting a bit overgrow style here. Fun for me, pipe and urbanhog, maybe even weekprik, but boring for you guys.

Seems all over and back to normal.

be a bit careful their WC, I have nothing against you but WILL NOT stand for anyone badmouthing my brotherhood or colours.

I just noticed you're gay, Outlaws MC are all gay if they'd let you join, G-A-Y gay. I bet they'll have to start the "No-Weekprik's MC" soon.

I didnt threaten anyone I made a promiss, if I meet pipeman I fully intend to smash him, so its not a threat at all.