So I went to a hydro shop today to get some shit to control my newly discovered fungus gnats (The little fuckers)

and the stuff only cost about $20, and I'm talking to the owner of the shop about some stuff, and his prices as they seem like

they have a decent range. I ask him about his canna boost prices and get on the subject of boost.

He asked me if I had seen or used 'Rock Resinator' which I told him No, cause the brand rock,

is the same bunch of shit heads that pushed the PGR loaded 'Rock Juice' which is a bud killer.

I told him I'm all after best quality buds, and not quantity as my goal for growing is not profit.

He then brings out a liter bottle, puts it on the table and gave it to me for free. He said its worth about $40.

He recons it will do pretty much what Canna Boost does and will increase yield and resin output.

But I'm skeptical, I don't like the Brand Rock as they are not all about the best quality gear like Canna is.

If rock Juice wasnt illegal, the shit heads would probably still be selling the stuff...

So the question is, has any one used this stuff and can swear by it?

Ill pay the $150 for boost any day cause Ive seen the results,

but I have checked all the threads and there is a little bit of discussion about 'Rock Resinator'

but not chat about people that have used the stuff.

Cyclone -

Hey cyclone , been using the resonator for a couple of runs and seems to improve things. It's not a pgr and my local hydro guy tells me ingredients are very similar to growhards bud juice. It's also about half the price. I've used canna boost and that seemed ok aswell but for maximum benefit u need to use it at 4ml per L and at nearly 200 bucks a litre and nearly 2 litres later don't really know if it's worth it. - Devil.
  • Upvote 1

I have seen few people use rock - both types. Which is sad to see big fat bud covered in resin and knowing that it's full of pgr.

Never really thought much of the rock non pgr. The best I have seen in the organic non pgr, is monster bloom. It's a powder 0-50-30 NPK. Used with bloom booster 0-39-25 NPK.

Basic run down, it's just normal food. When the plant gos into flower N is not used as much by the plant as PK. This is how I was told to use it.

Fill a 20 L bucket with water. Test your EC PPM. Add your monster bloom powder test again. It will be one teaspoon per 20 L. Add flore food to get right EC. Run it through your system as soon as you see buds forming about 2 weeks after the flip to 12/12. Stop when you put them on fresh water.

Cost 30$ for 100g or something.

Bloom booster. Add monster bloom then bloom booster test EC add food. Only use bloom booster for one week once buds are formed about 2-3 week. Repeat 2 weeks later.

Cost 20$ for 20g makes 200 liters

Works well.

i have run boost and monta bud in the past, same results just different taste.just finished a run using resinator. throughout the grow plants grew the same as when using boost etc. final test will be once its dried and cured:). so far im happy with it and the price. Edited by cocomaximus

so no one knows what is in these product except for 2nd-hand chit-chat they've heard, but still use it on their own plants? ... doesnt it tell you the ingredients on the bottle?

is it possible that either the manufactures dont wanna tell you its just a Pottassium & Phospherous (PK) mix at highly inflated prices ..

or its some concoction with unknown effects upon plant and the end-user :scratchin:

:peace:

• Upvote 3

PGR's are for Biatches that can't grow real buds without it.............there..........I said it.........No excuse for it. Commercial growers use it, cause they dont give a shit about the end consumer.

PK 13-14 and flower finishing PK (0-39-25) mixes are much safer, give good results, and are safe to use and will flush out well.

Sure, ya wont probably get rock hard nuggets.....but the only person who thinks a rock hard nugget is any good......are nuggets.....lol

And you'll be assured that your smoko is good for you and those you share it with.

Carcinogens contained in PGR's are not the only problem.....how about poisons????............

This is a very good article on PGR's.....well worth a read........

http://www.marijuanagrowershq.com/plant-growth-regulators-poison-marijuana/

Don't call yaself a Med grower if your using PGR's....ya Kidding yaself...........

Peace. Nibbler.

What is Resinator made from?

Resinator is a blend of highest quality soluble potash; select vitamins and minerals; naturally occurring amino acids and trace minerals derived from other plants and selected specifically for flower enhancement. Resinator also contains exclusively derived compounds such as metalloenzymes derived from chelated humate complexes and sequestered carbohydrates as well as naturally brewed decomposed plant materials derived from a selection of soft wooded plants and flowers. These compounds are extracted and isolated and then brewed again to enrich a variety of substances which are impossible to manufacture synthetically. It is these unique compounds acquired by our proprietary process that make Resinator so effective and so very special.

"These compounds are extracted and isolated and then brewed again to enrich a variety of substances which are impossible to manufacture synthetically. It is these unique compounds acquired by our proprietary process that make Resinator so effective and so very special."

So your just cutting and pasting info from their site into your posts.....Do you actually research any further or just take the manufacturers spiel as gospel?

This doesnt cover resonator but a very interesting read and an eye opener on a few PGR products that you wouldnt suspect..........

http://www.manicbota...id=27&Itemid=14

I'm still trying to find an actual chemical breakdown of Resonator, to see if it contains any PGR's or poisons........not as easy to find as you would think...... lol