Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Or at least that's how I've used it. Almost no taste, but it blows you away... I'll take a pic later... 

Uhmm, I'm new to vapeing, have u tried it luke, because it sounds like you are vaping to me not smoking, I find it a fuck load bettar than bongs and will never use them again mainly because after 2 weeks of using the vape it makes me dry wretch and I end up loosing all the smoke , how perry, it makes me look like I've never smoked before

Now I only smoke joints, if I go mobile, I also found I got way more stoned I would have off bongs, I don't know how that works, but mate I'm telling you before I was lucky if I even felt a little high then with a vape, and from the same 1/4, it was like I hadn't smoked in months, anyway just an opinion AA has some good info on them so ask him, but I am not sure which ones they are, they might be the steinhl ones or something, mines a vcheap hotplate model but it does the trick.

molecularly
Hmm I wonder if I invented a new word

But aaaaanyway, the idea was that you'd take this same material I was referring to, and put a ring around the top of the conepiece, about 3 mm square just running around the rim of the cone, so that you could pick it up by this part without burning yourself. I dunno if that describes it well, but that's the idea anyway. 

I had a cone that was a piece of wire that was looped so that it formed a cone and the end extended out to form a handle, at the top of the cone, so that you didn't touch the cone piece where it was exposed to the heat, and it was never too hot to pack- the spoon man cone. Also good for group sessios but I don't smoke in groups anymore as the ppl I know are mostly straight arses and I find stoners who buy pot are mostly selfish and to tell you the truth I don't need that tension when i am paying $ for mj to chill out,( hopefully not for long) or old hippies that have an occassional magic dragon :D

ask syk for the agung addy cos I cant be bothered finding it again, have agung got back to you syk??

@WC get syk to get it? U lazy bastard, LMAO, the addy is in a post named Agung (and the comment any1 got an addy), it will be there if you can't find it PM me and I'll post it in here after I go through my posts and the search function for the word AGUNG ;) but you should be able to do the latter (for whoever wants it),.

Thanks for that addy mate, yeah they did, but I fucked up my letter and they sent me the wrong shit, I hate snail mail, anyway I bought a vape from a store, not an agung one but a "SKY-HI" branded one, thanks for the effort, and now its my turn to pass on the info th another stoner ?

hey syk sorry I missed that last post asking about info on butane oil from overgrow. All I can suggest is post a question or PM Phife. He is the one thats posted it a couple of times.

hey Luke, that pipe sounds like a vape pipe. by heating that oil like you are you are probably vaping it. try some finely ground herb the same way and tell us what ya reckon.

hey Luke, that pipe sounds like a vape pipe. by heating that oil like you are you are probably vaping it. try some finely ground herb the same way and tell us what ya reckon.

@ pipeman, thanks for the info, no probs man I have vhecked out OG but, never the forums just the FAQs for quick answrers to easy questions so I'l took a lookbut again thanks, but I think I beat you in respect to luke vaping or were U just giving luke the benefit of your experience? :D(rhetorical) ;)

Thanks wc, that's exactly what I'm looking for... I'll redouble my efforts.

Oh, and WB, this confused me... ;)

Glass doesnt smell like a pyrex, plastic or porcelain bong does after youve smoked through it for a week.

Cos pyrex is glass, just borosilicate glass which is particularly strong and stable under temperature differences. Normal glass bongs quickly break under pressure, or heat and cooling. Pyrex should last longer and be better. ;)

@syk and pipe Yeah, I suppose it is vaporising oil, I tried a small amount of oil soaked mull in the bowl when I first got it... It bounced around in there like a speedfreakin' gerbil... ;) Still, I think I've got the hang of it now, you have to heat the bowl for a few seconds before you actually start to pull on the cone, once it's smoking, (not too sure if it's true smoke or vapour, but it looks like it, smoke that is...) you can pull and maintain heat and it bubbles and fizzes, producing smoke slowly into the chamber... then you can slowly rip the cone...

Tell ya what, first drops of h-oil I had in it blew my head off... almost no flavour, just a faiiiint bitterness/sourness in the mouth, like the taste of oil.. and a couple minutes later I was waaaaaaay off. ;)

I promise I'll take some pics today. Might be interesting setting it up so you can see it in use tho... ;)

Tell ya what, first drops of h-oil I had in it blew my head off... almost no flavour, just a faiiiint bitterness/sourness in the mouth, like the taste of oil.. and a couple minutes later I was waaaaaaay

That reminds me of my 1st vape a couple of weeks ago, after smoking the same mj in bongs changing to a vape was like heaven soooooo much more stoned and the taste is like you describe above and mine was $!00, not that much more than a bong, it is worth it , but I'm sure pipeman and others have told you that., I just luv mine so much I tell every1

yeah I've said it enough times but I may as well say it again. I could never go back to a dirty bong or pipe after vaping. and they really come into their own with oil and hash, as it can be very wasteful trying to smoke. I think tboat said that vapes were originally made for hash smoking.

my vape cost $140 and is still going strong after a year and a half, and its copped some pretty rough treatment along the way.

Ok here's my little collection ;)

Back middle is my trusty pyrex bong with a glass slider stem and bowl from Freewheelin. I highly recommend using all glass, it's much easier to keep clean and it looks great. Plus every anodized aluminium stem I've ever used seems to start decaying after a while, 100% glass has got to be one of the safest ways to go.

Back right is my VripmasterII from Vriptech. Again, I highly recommend these - with the Steinel HL2305LCD (back left) you've got yourself one of the most powerful and flexible vapourising setups available.

Front left is my old Herbaliser vapouriser. It works, but I've had to replace the soldering iron element. The only real advantage it has is that it's silent, the Steinel can be moderately loud - about as loud as a quiet hairdryer. Sometimes it's nice to vapourise in peace and quiet.

Front centre is my favorite pipe of all time. I've had a few of these over the years, I believe they're an Agung product but they seem to have disappeared from all the local shops here in Perth over the years. If you manage to find one, grab it - best metal pipe I've ever used. The bowl has a lid, and a spot hole to allow a flame in while minimising spillage. I've put a pair of screens into the bowl and the lid, and not even ash falls out. You can just fill her up and stick it in your pocket for later.

Front right is a vapour attachment for regular bongs from Freewheelin again. I've never used it, but it's a novel idea. Just stick it into your stem like a regular bowl, fill it up through the hold on top of the bowl, and use a lighter to heat the bowl from underneath.

Centre is a pair of bottles I picked up from Fremantle Markets. Perfect for sublingual tinctures. On the left is pipette style, and on the right a spray nozzle.

I'll post a few closeups shortly.

post-38-1070537480_thumb.jpg