Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Guest Wilderbud
My friends bought me a bong for my 20th birthday, it's purple plastic & they wanted one with spiders but the shop ones were tacky, so they stuck some plastic spiders on with liquid nails.

Thin stem - yuk. lol

I like a thick stem, round base and mouth-size chamber although I use a OJ bottle with thick alloy stem and drop-in cone from a thin stem until I can find a decent glass bong [not pyrex]. Thin stems are cool for double chamber bongs [with shotties only - perfect bong actually] but you have to suck too hard on a normal bong with a thin stem. B)

as I sit here an' type this post I am enjoying the smooth sweet taste of mj vaped. I tried a vape for the 1st time today and I iuv it. I don't think i will bother with a bong anymore. Vapes are are just so sweeeeeeet mate or should that be syyyyyyyyk mate. Oh it is a SKY-HI brand for $100 (www.trio-trading.com.au-from the box, haven't tried it) I should post a pic but you've all seen them before. I find it creeps up but I get more stoned this way even if I have a lot more through a bong.

Guest Wilderbud
I tried a filiment-type vape years ago and didnt like it at all but I might get one soon to save my lungs and throat from being damaged as much as possible. Its good to burn wet weed also supposedly [i get a lot of this lately - grr]. lol

I've been dying to try out a vapour thingo Pipeman....Did you see the ones I posted in the other thread?...I think the thread was called "Has anyone tried one of these"? or something let me know if ya tried any of them and what they are like?.....

Ahh fuck it...I'll just post the links again....

These Vapour Pipes (cheap!)

and these Vapourizers...and check out the Volcano !! (at bottem of page)

Man that fucken Volcano looks like it pumps out the vapour!...I'd love one of those fuckers! lol B)

I made a vape years ago out of a lightbulb & buckets and pipes and shit, it was good but the air volume was too big. They are great as you said saves your threat and lungs, I get bongitis pretty easily so I think I could go one, when I come into riches.

I was looking at that site with the "Volcano" vape on it, $1000 on a vapouriser?!@# lol

@wezz the mj I was smoking in a billy was hardly effecting me but through the vape it is like I have never smoked before and now I don't use baccy, so it will end up saving me $, I'd recommend one of the hot plate models, only about 2x what a good bong would have cost me. But hey those glass pipe vapes are only about 20$ at the hydroshop so it is up to you, good luck mate, my only regret is waiting this long to get it.

on the subject of bongs.......mine is pretty basic.....no rocket science in my bong at all.......small glass srew top bottle.....thck plastic clear hose over the threaded top of the bottle......aluminium stem pushed through the side.....bowl sits it top of slightly flared end. i like to use it without cleaning it for a while, that way, when i run out of smoke, i filter the bong water and clim the bits and pieces that get through unburnt. ..then i just give the remains a quick heat on the stove. and i usually get 3 or 4 good bowls full.